• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hansjay

WOAAAAH! GNARLY CHALLENGE DADDY-O!

NIKE TRAINING CLUB IS AN AMAZING APP! Download it to get absolutely free exercises. No. Gym. Needed~

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

I downloaded it and looks amazing, thanks for the tip =P

I'll try to follow these exercises when I don't have the time or will to go to the gym

• Like 2

Awesome job today Hans! WOOT WOOT!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Thank you! You guys give me motivation!

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

Lol! Breakfast!

Two eggs fried, oatmeal and coffee with whole milk.

GRADE; A

• Like 2

Lunch:-

Zinc supplement tablet

Portion of okra vegetable curry and a portion of meat and bottle gourd curry with roti flat-bread

MY MUMSY HALWA! (It's a desi South Asian Dessert. Seriously, go google it!) Had a 1/3-1/2 portion of it (small--medium plate size)

(1.5-2.5 cups of sugar. Woah, mum! You hid that info from me -_-)

Lemon grass tea to help digestion and woooo~

GRADE; B

Exercise:-

44 min run on the treadmill, covered 5.00 KM.

BAREFOOTED RUNS>SHOES!

I felt so light and so free! The only problem was the blazing belt but you can pretty much ignore the "hotness" once you get used to the heat.

(I could fry eggs on my feet though. My soles were that hot!)

GRADE; A++!

• Like 3

Midnight snack:-

4 seekh kebabs fried (yumm! I needed something for my brain~ just so happens that my brain be working now!)

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

Water:-

6?7? Idk 8 is max.

I need to up that to 10 or so.

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

Lol, WOOT WOOT Hans!! :D

Good job! Sounds like you had a good day overall. That dessert does sound yummy, but Noah, lol, that's a lot of sugar.  :P

Have the feet cooled down??? :D

• Like 1

Lunch:-

Zinc supplement tablet

Portion of okra vegetable curry and a portion of meat and bottle gourd curry with roti flat-bread

MY MUMSY HALWA! (It's a desi South Asian Dessert. Seriously, go google it!) Had a 1/3-1/2 portion of it (small--medium plate size)

(1.5-2.5 cups of sugar. Woah, mum! You hid that info from me -_-)

Lemon grass tea to help digestion and woooo~

GRADE; B

Exercise:-

44 min run on the treadmill, covered 5.00 KM.

BAREFOOTED RUNS>SHOES!

I felt so light and so free! The only problem was the blazing belt but you can pretty much ignore the "hotness" once you get used to the heat.

(I could fry eggs on my feet though. My soles were that hot!)

GRADE; A++!

44 min run!? that's amazing, I can't even do 30 min HAHAHAHA

I used to run barefoot too, but now at the gym I can't do it =P

• Like 1

Lol, WOOT WOOT Hans!! :D

Good job! Sounds like you had a good day overall. That dessert does sound yummy, but Noah, lol, that's a lot of sugar. :P

Have the feet cooled down??? :D

I. Love. My. Mum. :L

Gave her some flowers ;L

Yes! they did~

Woah! I mean talk about haatness level, my God!

• Like 3

We GAWT FRUITS!

• Like 2

Breakfast:

Two fried egg, two brown bread slices and a mug of coffee with whole milk and brown sugar. ( B )

Lunch:

Biryani with basmati rice, no potato

Spicy yogurt

Raw cut vegetable salad.

( B )

I made lemongrass tea myself so A++ on that!

Snacks:

2 grapes, A peach. (Fruit and fibre~) Yay!

Water:-

2+2+2 cups.

• Like 2

44 min run!? that's amazing, I can't even do 30 min HAHAHAHA

I used to run barefoot too, but now at the gym I can't do it =P

Start slow~ first do 10 mins-20 with socks on then increase speed.

• Like 1

Oh, so here you are hiding :D

You gonna crush this challenge, Hans! *bro chest bump jump*

OH MY! THEHULKHASSPOTTEDME *YAAAAAAAAAAH*

Just kidding! Yah' I r here. Sorry, if I ignored you. (I didn't or did I? HMMMMMMM *Sherlock theme song*)

I AM GOING TA CRUSH SOME HEADS!

(Except, I have a question related to body weight rows: can I use my bed for it? It's pretty low so what should I do?)

(Oh! Can I do dumbell rows on my bed? I mean, instead of on a chair, can I use my bed?)

• Like 2

Evening:-

Drank my tea with milk and brown sugar (my brain's Alive)

Ate my two day old sandwich of mortadella slices (2), cucumbers (4), tomato (4) and 2 egg omelette with bell-peppers, tomatoes and coriander. (Filling sammichhhhh)

(Ate even though I felt full but meeh. C-)

Closing the sugar flood-gates, yo! Done for the day.

• Like 2

My mum -_- Ate her Half of the apple because she suddenly got a headache (or she wanted to drink her tea)

Measurements of myself:

Chest: 36.3 inches

Waist (narrowest) 32"

Waist (navel) 36"

Hips: 38"

._____.

Somebody calculate my body-fat for me.

Subject to error and fluctuations :c

• Like 2

I really don't know how to measure myself so ignore me. :L

• Like 2

I tried doing yoga. 6 mins of pure agony. Feel good doe

• Like 2

Honey and Cinnamon tea! Done and done!

• Like 2

Honey and cinnamon tea... I need this. :3

I shared the recipe here but

• Like 3