• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hansjay

WOAAAAH! GNARLY CHALLENGE DADDY-O!

Yes, good, thanks! I have no idea how I missed this -- I'm just going to blame my decreasing brain capacity over the course of this past week. ;;;;;;

Zommmbbiieeeeeeeeeeee! So! When are we going outto eat brains?

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 1

Zommmbbiieeeeeeeeeeee! So! When are we going outto eat brains?

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

:lol: Zombie is... sadly apt for my mental state all day today. ;;;;; But BRAAAAAAAAAAAAINSSSSSSSSS let us nom them naoooo~

• Like 1

:lol: Zombie is... sadly apt for my mental state all day today. ;;;;; But BRAAAAAAAAAAAAINSSSSSSSSS let us nom them naoooo~

Yes~ I suggest the restaurant next door, "The dead-LIFT"

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

• Like 4

I swear Hans, I love you, you are seriously funny.  ;) lol

Awesome, thank you for the tea recipe share! And, continue the awesome!!!!

Your kicking butt on week 1!  ;)

Have a great weekend!

• Like 1

I swear Hans, I love you, you are seriously funny. ;) lol

Awesome, thank you for the tea recipe share! And, continue the awesome!!!!

Your kicking butt on week 1! ;)

Have a great weekend!

Awww~ c:

If my humour makes people happy then I am happy. I just want to spread some laughter here and there, ya know.

WAIT WOAH! I AM KICKING BUTT? REALLY? Wow! That's really something~ I wanted to calculate my body fat but I have failed at that plus I am kind of scared of it anyway

• Like 2

Awww~ c:

If my humour makes people happy then I am happy. I just want to spread some laughter here and there, ya know.

WAIT WOAH! I AM KICKING BUTT? REALLY? Wow! That's really something~ I wanted to calculate my body fat but I have failed at that plus I am kind of scared of it anyway

Yes, you are indeed kicking butt!  ;)

I have calipers I bought for when I was recomping, but I've never figured out how to use them. So, I have never figured mine out either. I just more or less focus on the reductions, mostly inches as I'm not a huge fan of scales.

Scared of figuring out how to calculate it or scared of the actual percentage?

My Hans is scared of nothing!  :D

• Like 1

Yes, you are indeed kicking butt! ;)

I have calipers I bought for when I was recomping, but I've never figured out how to use them. So, I have never figured mine out either. I just more or less focus on the reductions, mostly inches as I'm not a huge fan of scales.

Scared of figuring out how to calculate it or scared of the actual percentage?

My Hans is scared of nothing! :D

Scared of my percentage. I have been stuck at this point for two or more years now and I don't know when will I ever get my goal weight. :c

Don't be scared Hans, you CAN do this and we will be here supporting and encouraging your success. ;)

NF has helped me achieve things I thought I'd given up on, your in a great place.  :)

Besides, your a Brigade member,  ;)

NEVER AFRAID OF WHAT THE

FUTURE HOLDS, WE CHARGE FORWARD TOWARDS TOMORROW!

NEVER REGRETFUL OF THE

PRESENT, WE DECIDE TO CREATE OUR OWN PATH!

AND NEVER LETTING OUR DOUBTS AND FEARS STAND IN OUR WAY, WE GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!

THAT'S WHO WE ARE!

• Like 2

I really don't know how to measure myself so ignore me. :L

Maybe you could go to a doctor and ask him to measure you?

I did something like that too, since I couldn't measure myself.

I believe you need a certain device to measure your body fat, not just numbers ~

• Like 1

Don't be scared Hans, you CAN do this and we will be here supporting and encouraging your success. ;)

NF has helped me achieve things I thought I'd given up on, your in a great place. :)

Besides, your a Brigade member, ;)

NEVER AFRAID OF WHAT THE

FUTURE HOLDS, WE CHARGE FORWARD TOWARDS TOMORROW!

NEVER REGRETFUL OF THE

PRESENT, WE DECIDE TO CREATE OUR OWN PATH!

AND NEVER LETTING OUR DOUBTS AND FEARS STAND IN OUR WAY, WE GO BEYOND THE IMPOSSIBLE AND KICK REASON TO THE CURB!

THAT'S WHO WE ARE!

YES! Then, help me modify my diet? Your advice?

• Like 1

Maybe you could go to a doctor and ask him to measure you?

I did something like that too, since I couldn't measure myself.

I believe you need a certain device to measure your body fat, not just numbers ~

THE DAWCTUHH? (Doctor who??)

Lols! You are right but do I have to????

*whiney*

• Like 1

YES! Then, help me modify my diet? Your advice?

Well, lol, I'm no expert. I can only share what works for me. But, your welcome to pick my brain for whatever advice you find useful. :tongue:

Curious, have changed your diet much since starting the challenge?

Also, have you tried taking your measurements with a tape measure? That's my preferred way to track gains and losses. Do not rely on a scale......PLEASE! They can be highly inaccurate. It's okay to use them in conjunction with something else, but not a sole source of progress.

Even the smallest decrease in your waist measurement from week to week means progress!   :)

You've got good goals Hans and if you stick to them I fully believe you will get where you want to! :)

• Like 1

Well, lol, I'm no expert. I can only share what works for me. But, your welcome to pick my brain for whatever advice you find useful. :tongue:

Curious, have changed your diet much since starting the challenge?

Also, have you tried taking your measurements with a tape measure? That's my preferred way to track gains and losses. Do not rely on a scale......PLEASE! They can be highly inaccurate. It's okay to use them in conjunction with something else, but not a sole source of progress.

Even the smallest decrease in your waist measurement from week to week means progress! :)

You've got good goals Hans and if you stick to them I fully believe you will get where you want to! :)

"Picking brains"......... (~•-•)~

I have! I don't know how to handle a measuring tape. Meagahahahahahhahahahaha *cough*

• Like 1

Breakfast:-

2 fried eggs, 2 slices, tea with brown sugar and banana.

Lunch:-

1/2 Lentils

1/2 Roughly Cut Okra vegetable salad cooked with onion, masalas and spices (sabzi)

Snacks:

Apple, tea.

• Like 2

Exercise:-

5.10 KM in 46:17 time. O: O: O:

• Like 1

2 AM peach and Honey Cinammon tea soon

• Like 2

TODAY'S MY CHOCOLATE ALLOWANCE DAY! AND. GUESS. WHO. HAS. THEM. BARS. IN. THE. FREEZER??

• Like 2

9c11cba710a70aeb5e98592e9fd8b2ef.jpg

Crazy breakfast :P

Milk, okra cooked, afghani naan flatbread, fried egg, half bologna slice and cheese :L

I like this!

• Like 2

So, do I eat chocolate? Or I don't

7e4a258f2f72d2b0a118328868964b71.jpg

CHAACAALAAAIT!?! :-B

IMA eat it. Mwahhaahha

• Like 4

Okay! My free day went AMAZEBALLS! Let me tell you, I needed this day so bad~

Breakfast you already know

Lunch: nope

Snacks:

32g Dairy milk bar at 4 PM

Went to attend a protest! Lemme tell you the environment was electric! Had so much fun! From there, we bought a small packet of Seyo (Say-o) [might want google this! Try it too!]

Came back and bought icecream!

(1 small plastic drinking cup of pistachio, 1 1/2 of Vanilla or Peshwari icecream idk)

• Like 2

Free day has come to an end :c

No chocolate till next Sunday.

:D Wish me luck, guys! Plus, keep an eye on me too? (No bread for breakfast. Switch to bran flakes cereal?)

• Like 2

Run cut short but run nonetheless :S

28 mins

2.45 or 2.40 KM :o

• Like 1

Good job, Hans!

Why was the run cut short? Did you trip over the Cheshire cat you found on Ash's thread? :blink:

I actually tripped over mad hatter

No! The treadmill was constantly going off all by itself; only happens during voltage fluctuations so that's why.

• Like 2