• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hansjay

WOAAAAH! GNARLY CHALLENGE DADDY-O!

I like that you're setting goals that are achievable for you. It's better than setting yourself up to fail. Small victories lead to big victories in the end.

Keep up the good work, Hans. Go crush this challenge!

AWW! Gee thanks! Counting on your support :D

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 1

First day of the challenge:

Start of a new day, eh?

Though it wasn't so bright but atleast it wasn't that bad~

Breakfast:-

Boiled egg, oatmeal, a mug of whole milk and sorbet (might have to change that with coffee)

Lunch:

Yellow rice with potatoes served with kachoomar [kah-choo-mur) (yogurt with sliced raw vegetables) and some chicken pieces as a side

Snacks:

I had lays salted and package biscuits today :c

Thank goodness for no sugar but the sorbet did that for me

Plus, I was so hungry I had a good filling of it but I know I can do better.

I just had my afternoon tea and feel fresh as a fiddle. Now, I just have to complete my water quota (close to 10 glasses), study, write on my food diary (which I will do now), read my prayers and exercise (Nike training club day)

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 4

Exercise:

5 mins of (barely) Nike training club

34 min run. C:

Dinner:

Mortadella slices (2), Kafta Kebab (3) and cheddar cheese slice (1)

Water: 8-10 or more soon~ :D

• Like 2

That sounds like an awesome dinner.

I KNOW! I think I want some more but nope! Got to study~ much better alternatives yes? :L

• Like 1

Now following !!

I really like your motivations, FEMALE POWER FOR THE WIN. :highly_amused:

AWW! Thank you c: Got to have an idol? Or idols, right? :D

• Like 1

Beyond the sorbet you did awesome for your first day!! :encouragement: :encouragement:

And I'm sure you can beat that too. ;)

Lol, I'm going to have to google what you listed for dinner, I don't know what those are (other than the cheddar cheese slice :P ), but I have a feeling it's tasty!

On to day 2! :triumphant:

• Like 1

WONDERWOMAN is Merida too! Woooowww~ CAN YOU BE MY TEACHER NOW TOO :D

Haha :)

Sadly, I can't see this. Youtube's banned in Pakistan.

:(

I hate that.

Yay for first day down! :)

• Like 1

Halloooooo!

Today was better and could've been better. Let me list you my things.

Breakfast:

Fried egg, two slices of bran bread and coffee (unsweetened with whole milk)

Lunch:

Portion of Potato curry (sabzi/vegetable curry) and portion of chicken pieces with roti flatbread.

Raw vegetables.

Snacks:

Packets of Shahi Meva (it's like a packet full of Sweet Fennel, Healthy Almonds, Mouth Watering Chocolate and Vanilla covered Coconut, Sweet stone like crystals, Crunchy rock sugar crystals, Sugar Balls and Chewy Dry Dates. (13 packets~ oops? But it was a good filler. I'll control that from now on)

Ice-cream scoops (diet pistachio~yuk, peshwari regular [3 scoops])

Pathetic. College gives you a thousand ways to trash that diet but I am going to work on that! No moar of this.

In short, bad sugar day but I'll have to add that to my challenge.

NO MOAR SUGAR. HMM:(

I'll be having tea with no sugar and green tea now

• Like 5

Beyond the sorbet you did awesome for your first day!! :encouragement: :encouragement:

And I'm sure you can beat that too. ;)

Lol, I'm going to have to google what you listed for dinner, I don't know what those are (other than the cheddar cheese slice :P ), but I have a feeling it's tasty!

On to day 2! :triumphant:

Kafta kebab are just like those long kebabs made on skewers but smaller and plump..

• Like 2

Exercise! That went so good! I feel amazeballs! That's what running is~ Feels as if I've shed all my worries away to Kingdom come! Happy, chappy~

4.50 KM run for 37:20 mins

Heckles, yeah!

• Like 4

If I were to grade my day then I'd give myself an F for the icecream and all those Meva packets. Very, very bad~ I'll learn to behave this way :c

Maybe an F on the sugar but a BIG A+++ on the workout!! :encouragement:

Just take it day by day, there will be good days and off days, just work toward making the good days the majority. You'll get it! ;)

• Like 3

Exercise:

5 mins of (barely) Nike training club

34 min run. C:

Dinner:

Mortadella slices (2), Kafta Kebab (3) and cheddar cheese slice (1)

Water: 8-10 or more soon~ :D

What is nike training club? o-o

Also, I love kafta kebab so much Ç_Ç

It's a shame it's hard to find here in Brazil.

(ok, it's easy to find, but it's hard to find A GOOD ONE)

• Like 1

What is nike training club? o-o

Also, I love kafta kebab so much Ç_Ç

It's a shame it's hard to find here in Brazil.

(ok, it's easy to find, but it's hard to find A GOOD ONE)

NIKE TRAINING CLUB IS AN AMAZING APP! Download it to get absolutely free exercises. No. Gym. Needed~

• Like 1

Wow Shahi Meva sounds amazing! Nice job on the run!

If wonder woman says so~ ;_;

It is kind of good but it has sugar in it. ;_;

• Like 1

Today was so much better!

Breakfast:

Hard boiled egg with two slices of bran bread and cheese~

Lunch:-

Took a mortadella, tomato, onion and cucumber sandwich with me to college today and that really helped me suppress my hunger pangs so definitely didn't do no snacking

At home; A roti-flatbread with one portion of sour lentils and a portion of chicken curry (or minced meat or qorma curry idk)

I ate out of a small plate too! (Had to take some more because I was that hungry but used my hands instead ooooh)

Snacks:

A banana and tea with brown sugar c:

Exercise:

A coupla' at home squats and lunges routine I do after my bathroom break (it's a regular thing. After bathroom [or 3PM] squats, lunges and sumo squats workout of five or more reps each)

Played badminton with my friend--sweaty, sweaty.

Today's Nike training club day too~ let's hope I have some energy left in my tank

YES! Nike training club workout for 7 mins(added exhaustion breaks) with short 0.20 KM run for 3 mins 14 sec then ran on the treadmill for 25 mins covering 2.47 KM

Dinner:-

Mixed vegetable curry (sabzi; basically cauliflower, potato, cabbage, onion +_ more vegetables made with some spices and idk)

Chicken pieces (qorma?)

Honey and cinnamon tea.

• Like 5

NIKE TRAINING CLUB IS AN AMAZING APP! Download it to get absolutely free exercises. No. Gym. Needed~

Ho ho holycrap that app looks AWESOME.  And it's FREE.  If it's free, it's for me~

Downloading RIGHT NAO :D :D

• Like 1

Ho ho holycrap that app looks AWESOME. And it's FREE. If it's free, it's for me~

Downloading RIGHT NAO :D :D

I KNOOOWW! YOU ARE WELCOME~

• Like 2

Ooooooo yuck, pistachio diet...yuck.....

Great job! Getting things going well!

Congrats on your ambassador-ship

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I was heartbroken. I think it's a sign from the nutritionist up above. :c

GEE MCGEE THANKS! *flail dancing*

• Like 1