WOAAAAH! GNARLY CHALLENGE DADDY-O!

Hansjay

I HAVE FAILED SOME LIFE GOALS! S:

Though, I've started a good study schedule (I'll improve on that)

A novel today

Sadly, I've yet to give respect to my parents (anger~ugh) plus I accidentally made fun of a person. I should not have.

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

GUYS! I weighed myself on the college scale and my weight was 55 kgs (or somewhat a point less but the pointer was behind 0 so idk premature celebration?)

SO! Like with an empty stomach (water and food wise) I weigh 55 kgs (-2 kilos :'D)

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

Concluding the day,

Whole milk in my Favourite mug. (Guys how many ml would my mug be?)a2c697e31ba6a4a0015950dba2e7035f.jpg

• Like 2

Breakfast:

Almonds and raisins (4/6 ratio)

Tea with milk and brown sugar

Boiled egg and half a bowl with milk and bran flakes cereal

Lunch:

Brown bread with cheddar cheese, bologna (microwaved), tomato and cucumber slices.

Exercise:

Played badminton today! Woop! Sweating

• Like 2

Today! For dinner, we're going to eat Okra and meat curry, rice, roti (whole wheat) flat-bread and lentils.

(Okra curry is me' favourite! I am going to have rice~ No wheat? Or should I not eat rice? It's basmati though /:c)

• Like 2

I think I've had too much tea .__. (aborttttt~ Sugars ya'lll!!)

Hey! Should I try Intermittent fasting? Saturdays and Sundays? No Breakfast just direct lunch or idk?

• Like 2

I think I've had too much tea .__. (aborttttt~ Sugars ya'lll!!)

Hey! Should I try Intermittent fasting? Saturdays and Sundays? No Breakfast just direct lunch or idk?

Totally! It's really been the primary skill/key to keeping me motivated and helping me progress throughout the entirety of my personal quest. Hopefully it'll do wonders for you too.

I would say start at 17hr or 19hr at first (fasting from dinner the day before until 1pm or 3pm the next day) around twice a week, and then build it from there (either increase days or even increase time). I tend to drink a lot tea and water (and sometimes coffee) during the fasting time, so that's fine. Then, break your fast with salad, fruits, 40-60g of nuts and more tea! (and sometimes, protein shakes if that's your thing) and then enjoy a big, balanced dinner :-D

• Like 2

Totally! It's really been the primary skill/key to keeping me motivated and helping me progress throughout the entirety of my personal quest. Hopefully it'll do wonders for you too.

I would say start at 17hr or 19hr at first (fasting from dinner the day before until 1pm or 3pm the next day) around twice a week, and then build it from there (either increase days or even increase time). I tend to drink a lot tea and water (and sometimes coffee) during the fasting time, so that's fine. Then, break your fast with salad, fruits, 40-60g of nuts and more tea! (and sometimes, protein shakes if that's your thing) and then enjoy a big, balanced dinner :-D

OH! GOOD IDA!

Well, Lols! You know us Pakistanis' we don't just break our fasts with "fruits and salads" but I'll have rice or something in a smaller plate? With. An. Apple. Or. Something?

• Like 3

OH! GOOD IDA!

Well, Lols! You know us Pakistanis' we don't just break our fasts with "fruits and salads" but I'll have rice or something in a smaller plate? With. An. Apple. Or. Something?

Haha trust me, throughout Ramadan it was haaard to stick with eating salad, fruit, tea and milk when my sisters/parents were having rice/naans/every other luxury asian foods on a daily basis lol 

But yeah, IF and Ramadan are worlds apart. IF is considerably easier knowing that you can have water/tea/black coffee. I'm sure you'd have a similar experience with it too! :-)

• Like 2

Haha trust me, throughout Ramadan it was haaard to stick with eating salad, fruit, tea and milk when my sisters/parents were having rice/naans/every other luxury asian foods on a daily basis lol

But yeah, IF and Ramadan are worlds apart. IF is considerably easier knowing that you can have water/tea/black coffee. I'm sure you'd have a similar experience with it too! :-)

True that sir~ We. All. Love. Tea :L (Did you used to sweeten your tea because bland teas break my heart :c plus is it bad to consume rice? Especially, after the fast because I am sticking to no wheat except college lunch or breakfast)

• Like 3

True that sir~ We. All. Love. Tea :L (Did you used to sweeten your tea because bland teas break my heart :c plus is it bad to consume rice? Especially, after the fast because I am sticking to no wheat except college lunch or breakfast)

Haha I have herbal teas, so I never have any sugar whatsoever! :-D

If you stick to brown rice and have a balanced quantity (I think the per-serving is 100g for rice), then it will be fine :-)

• Like 3

Haha I have herbal teas, so I never have any sugar whatsoever! :-D

If you stick to brown rice and have a balanced quantity (I think the per-serving is 100g for rice), then it will be fine :-)

I use small to medium plate(medium plate as above) and usually drink chai (with brown sugar and whole milk in my favourite mug; picture also above) :L

Should I cut the tea out?

• Like 1

I use small to medium plate(medium plate as above) and usually drink chai (with brown sugar and whole milk in my favourite mug; picture also above) :L

Should I cut the tea out?

Umm can't see the picture (but I'm sure it's fine!).

Also, you don't have to cut that tea, but I recommend capping it less then you'd usually have it, and try other teas. There's a lot of great teas out there... :-)

• Like 2

Also, you don't have to cut that tea, but I recommend capping it less then you'd usually have it, and try other teas. There's a lot of great teas out there... :-)

Vot?? You can't see?! ;__;

Dang it

And you're probably right (time to chase my daddy until he gets me a pack)

• Like 2

Hi friend! :)

Your challenge really is the mother of all challenges lol You are brave ( ;) see what I did there..)  to take on that much at once but you definitely have the ambition! Harness all that awesome energy of yours and conquer them goals. Also share your art here!!!!  

• Like 1

( The picture is a page back I believe in a different post! :P )

• Like 2

Hi friend! :)

Your challenge really is the mother of all challenges lol You are brave ( ;) see what I did there..) to take on that much at once but you definitely have the ambition! Harness all that awesome energy of yours and conquer them goals. Also share your art here!!!!

I know right?! :L

I know I won't accomplish everything but I going to try

• Like 3

I know right?! :L

I know I won't accomplish everything but I going to try

Woo! That's the spirit! As long as you give it a shot, that's what matters :D

Go Hansjay go :encouragement:

• Like 1

Woo! That's the spirit! As long as you give it a shot, that's what matters :D

Go Hansjay go :encouragement:

THANKS WILL!

I am still waiting for that dragonite .__.

:L

• Like 2

Exercise:

A late night (15 mins before midnight) run covering a distance of 4 miles in 52 or 54 mins 27 sec.

Ending the day with a glass of whole milk for my bonesies

• Like 3