Small plate~

Chicken Karahi curry (1/2)

Okra curry (1/2)

Afghani naan (1/2 and small piece)

Chutney and yogurt mix

Salad

Snacks:-

Medium fuji apple

Shahi Meva packet (because I wanted to :L)

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 4

I've been catching up on your thread and it seems like you have a lot of eating questions! You know what you might like is the Nerd Academy that our beloved friends do.  It costs a little bit of money (I think I paid $59, but the prices may have changed, they just recently revamped it) but it's a lifetime membership and it has levels of eating that are well-defined and manageable.  You could start at level 3 (I'm guessing that's your level based on your descriptions here), and slowly move up as you feel comfortable.  I know there are plenty of free resources on the web, but it seems like you might want a structure like that.  Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore.

• Like 2

I've been catching up on your thread and it seems like you have a lot of eating questions! You know what you might like is the Nerd Academy that our beloved friends do. It costs a little bit of money (I think I paid $59, but the prices may have changed, they just recently revamped it) but it's a lifetime membership and it has levels of eating that are well-defined and manageable. You could start at level 3 (I'm guessing that's your level based on your descriptions here), and slowly move up as you feel comfortable. I know there are plenty of free resources on the web, but it seems like you might want a structure like that. Just a suggestion, feel free to ignore.

I know~ :L

Thing is: we don't earn in dollars my friend, we we earn in rupees :P

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

I always forget how international we are here.... :nevreness:

Internet has made this world into a global village, innit?

Ah, yes~

• Like 2

New! Today's my sugar day so Peshawari ice cream and ding dong chewing gum.

I am going to get another icecream bowl now :L

• Like 3

Shahi meva has some sugar somewhat but also has fennel, coconut and almonds along with sugar crystals

Good day today :L

• Like 2

Now don't go too crazy with the sugar ;) Save some for tomorrow friend.

I haven't had anything sweet yet today :o

I think I got too excited with my sugar.

Icecream is done :L

• Like 2

Shahi meva sounds delicious. =O

Yeah, cutting the sugars back is hard. That's probably been the most difficult thing for me. I just have to remember that as long as I choose the one thing I really want and balance it out, it's okay. When I cut ice cream (vegan ice cream, but still) I felt like I was going through withdrawal. I wanted it sooo badddd. Also, chocolate. Fat bombs made of coconut oil, stevia, cocoa powder, and coconut flakes got me through it. I let myself have one a day (since my fats were always so low in the beginning). Diet changes are rough, man.

I just want to eat all of the things. All of the time.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Shahi meva sounds delicious. =O

Yeah, cutting the sugars back is hard. That's probably been the most difficult thing for me. I just have to remember that as long as I choose the one thing I really want and balance it out, it's okay. When I cut ice cream (vegan ice cream, but still) I felt like I was going through withdrawal. I wanted it sooo badddd. Also, chocolate. Fat bombs made of coconut oil, stevia, cocoa powder, and coconut flakes got me through it. I let myself have one a day (since my fats were always so low in the beginning). Diet changes are rough, man.

I just want to eat all of the things. All of the time.

giphy.gif

Tomorrow was my sugar day :L

Personally, I eat fruits or drink tea with brown sugar to adapt myself. :o

Google shahi Meva and like woop with me! (Can't find it on MFP though :c) you have MFP?

• Like 2

Started my day with some yoga (dynamic yoga on Nike training app) Six minutes and already my muscles feel WOPAH.

(One does not simply salute the sun or pose like a crow ;_;)

By the way, from 8 PM yesterday to almost 12 PM today, I have not eaten anything :L (Sleeping late rocks)

• Like 2

Hi Ash! You is awesome :L (like if would cook a dozen pies for me)

Hello my friend! :D I have finally caught up with your busy little thread.  :P

Lol thank you. :redface:

And, though I would advise against it, yes my sweet girl, I would happily cook you a dozen pies.  ;)

New! Today's my sugar day so Peshawari ice cream and ding dong chewing gum.

I am going to get another icecream bowl now :L

And what is ding doing chewing gum??

Your doing wonderful Hans, keep up the good work! :)

I hope you have a beautiful day! :cheerful:

• Like 1

Started my day with some yoga (dynamic yoga on Nike training app) Six minutes and already my muscles feel WOPAH.

(One does not simply salute the sun or pose like a crow ;_ ;)

Lol, ain't that the truth! :D

By the way, from 8 PM yesterday to almost 12 PM today, I have not eaten anything :L (Sleeping late rocks)

Are you trying the IF? How is it going?

I haven't done the IF on purpose, but I did do it completely by accident today. lol. :P

• Like 1

Hello my friend! :D I have finally caught up with your busy little thread. :P

And, though I would advise against it, yes my sweet girl, I would happily cook you a dozen pies. ;)

Don't get me started on my favourite chewing gum.

e6195db9a71c51ead16f65a43147bfc6.jpg

• Like 2

Hello my friend! :D I have finally caught up with your busy little thread. :P

And, though I would advise against it, yes my sweet girl, I would happily cook you a dozen pies. ;)

YAY! On my graduation, I would ask for some :P

• Like 2

Lol, ain't that the truth! :D

Are you trying the IF? How is it going?

I haven't done the IF on purpose, but I did do it completely by accident today. lol. :P

How do you do it accidentally?

Yeah! I slept early by 11 PM yesterday and woke up 11:27 AM TODAY :P

• Like 2

Don't get me started on my favourite chewing gum.

e6195db9a71c51ead16f65a43147bfc6.jpg

Awwww, that is cute! :D

Well, your talking to someone also loves chewing gum, but I pretty much stick to sugar free because it helps me control sugar cravings. My current favorite is pumpkin spice. :)

YAY! On my graduation, I would ask for some :tongue:

Lol, feel free! Though I'm not sure how I would get them to Pakistan.  :P

How do you do it accidentally?

Yeah! I slept early by 11 PM yesterday and woke up 11:27 AM TODAY :tongue:

I have six kids, I've forgotten to eat until dinner time more times than I can count.  :nevreness:

YAY for sleeping in! I'm hoping to do that on Sunday. ;)

• Like 1

Awwww, that is cute! :D

Well, your talking to someone also loves chewing gum, but I pretty much stick to sugar free because it helps me control sugar cravings. My current favorite is pumpkin spice. :)

Lol, feel free! Though I'm not sure how I would get them to Pakistan. :P

I have six kids, I've forgotten to eat until dinner time more times than I can count. :nevreness:

YAY for sleeping in! I'm hoping to do that on Sunday. ;)

Ah, yes! Sugar free~ I normally don't eat chewing gum normally but if I do, I eat them on my off days

AWW man, no pie then? D:

And yes, sleeping in is good~ It helps in fasting

• Like 3

For lunch:

A bit of Spinach curry, chick-pea lentils and meat with a side of basmati rice.

Salad: I actually ate the whole plate

• Like 3

And because my brother left his lunch and my mum forced me to eat it, I had to eat half the flatbread, some lentils and spinach.

In the afternoon, I ate two bowls of fruit salad. :L

• Like 3

For lunch:

A bit of Spinach curry, chick-pea lentils and meat with a side of basmati rice.

Salad: I actually ate the whole plate

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves 

Hans! No more eating your plate........not good for your digestion. :P lol

I swear, you make me sooooo hungry!  :D

And because my brother left his lunch and my mum forced me to eat it, I had to eat half the flatbread, some lentils and spinach.

In the afternoon, I ate two bowls of fruit salad. :L

Your mom makes you eat your brother's food?  :nonchalance:

And what kind of fruit salad? Sounds yummy!  :)

• Like 1

Hans! No more eating your plate........not good for your digestion. :P lol

I swear, you make me sooooo hungry! :D

Your mom makes you eat your brother's food? :nonchalance:

And what kind of fruit salad? Sounds yummy! :)

Yes! I was always the familys'-go-to-left-over-cleaner-per se~ After my diet, I stopped doing it but sometimes seeing my mum beg or to see that food waste just makes me sad

Ah! Fruit chaat or fruit salad is like a combo of bananas, apples, grapes (or any other fruit you can get) plus some sugar and black pepper added but because of my strict (or so called strict) diet, they've stopped adding sugar but have started adding juice (lemonade or orange juice—whichever powder juice or naturally made you have ready in your kitchen)

• Like 3

W2 D7

Pre breakfast run:

5.10 KM run for 45 mins

Breakfast:-

Raisins and almonds (4:4)

Cereal, 2 boiled eggs, coffee

Lunch:-

Chickpea lentils and Spinach, basmati rice.

(Small plate)

Snacks:-

Pear, 7 shahi Meva packets, fruit chaat or fruit salad (in English), Chutney, 1 date, tea without sugar (1 cup)

• Like 3