• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hansjay

WOAAAAH! GNARLY CHALLENGE DADDY-O!

Late night during my edumacation binging :L

Chicken tikka piece from my mother (it was goooood; small, plain chicken breast covered with tikka masala)

Dahi phulkiyan (you need to google this. I suck at explaining)

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

Tomorrow was my sugar day :L

Personally, I eat fruits or drink tea with brown sugar to adapt myself. :o

Google shahi Meva and like woop with me! (Can't find it on MFP though :c) you have MFP?

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

When I have mint tea (with fresh mint leaves, mmm) I love brown sugar in it. However, to get away from the processed table sugar I started using pure molasses. Tastes even better I find (you also use way less). I kinda just dip the tip of a spoon in and then let it melt into the tea. Yum.

I tried to find the nutritional facts for Shahi Meva but I couldn't find anything beyond ingredients (which sounds delicious and so full of sweetsss). 

My MFP is SpoonieSheHulk. I switched over from another app so I don't have that much in terms of days on there yet. But, yeah, I have one.  =]

Edited by SheHulk
  • Like 1

Woohoo! Awesome day. That's a great run and it looks like you had some good eats today. =D

I'm pretty sure everything you eat is the most delicious sounding thing in the world to me. Goodness. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

You have to see it yourself GURL! Go google :L

Woohoo! Awesome day. That's a great run and it looks like you had some good eats today. =D

I'm pretty sure everything you eat is the most delicious sounding thing in the world to me. Goodness.

giphy.gif

MFP Invalid :c Add me? It's haniyajam

MFP Invalid :c Add me? It's haniyajam

Sent. I forgot the 'i' in SpoonieSheHulk. Whoops!

Sent. I forgot the 'i' in SpoonieSheHulk. Whoops!

Lol! Thank God! Nobody but you had that name~ :L

Breakfast:-

Boiled egg

Cereal (small bowl with added brown sugar)

Lunch:-

Rice, Spinach and meat curry, lentils

Vegetable salad

(Cucumbers, tomatoes, onions)

Snack:-

Remind me to never carry around shahi Meva and Ding dong in college (potentially injured my low carb efforts but they are a great energy boosters which one really needs for college but, you know, I would prefer fruits and brown sugar now)

5 Shahi Meva, 5 ding pockets

1 jalebi (my mum~ ;-; )

Tea with brown sugar.

[mental note: taper down those carb numbers plus FASTING TOMORROW!)

My day could have been better without those packets but I know how to control this carby mess (fruitsssssssss!!)

Plus, once a day won't hurt as long as I keep my exercises up and control my diet? UGH! Wish me luck guys!

• Like 2

Today's my nike training app day (Body weight exercises plus running) I'll be sweating like crazy in the end.

You know what? From tomorrow! A challenge to keep myself active~

"No more than 5 sweet sugary stuff!"

Every week, I am going to test my resolve~ (I am doing one daily but failing miserably :c but I can only try, right?)

• Like 1

Exercise:-

6:30-7 (with breaks) of Nike training app (strength training; I was sweating all over Dx)

30 mins; 3.23 KM.

• Like 2

1:38 AM:-

Post workout but late dinner :L

Spinach curry, milk and a banana.

• Like 1

Thinking of eating fruit after lunch and milk as well in breakfast to control my sugar pangs.

Good OL' FRUITS AND MILK

• Like 2

Snack:-

Remind me to never carry around shahi Meva and Ding dong in college (potentially injured my low carb efforts but they are a great energy boosters which one really needs for college but, you know, I would prefer fruits and brown sugar now)

Plus, once a day won't hurt as long as I keep my exercises up and control my diet? UGH! Wish me luck guys!

Yes, I agree that if you don't want to be tempted to eat it then it's probably best not to carry it. Or, only carry what you're willing to allow yourself for the day. :)

And don't stress yourself in sweetie, you are doing wonderful! ;)

Thinking of eating fruit after lunch and milk as well in breakfast to control my sugar pangs.

Good OL' FRUITS AND MILK

Lol, milk and a banana are one of my all time favorite mini meals!  :D

• Like 1

Yes, I agree that if you don't want to be tempted to eat it then it's probably best not to carry it. Or, only carry what you're willing to allow yourself for the day. :)

And don't stress yourself in sweetie, you are doing wonderful! ;)

Lol, milk and a banana are one of my all time favorite mini meals! :D

What do you give your kids for lunch though? Any ideas?

• Like 1

Breakfast at 5:30 AM:-

A paratha flat-bread, fried egg in olive oil (1 tsp)

Fasting today~ :L

Probably going to eat at 6:30??

(Fasts are going to last 10 days as these days are held in high regards blessing-wise in Islam)

But I've thought of trying out the 5+2 diet or IF for us nerds every Monday and Thursday.

• Like 2

Ah' fast over :3

2 dates

I had three to five nuggets (deep fried in olive oil :L)

45a4d59acd773090c6542d1d71c0b312.jpg

My mums' potato and cheese stick (2-3)

Dahi bhallay :L (it's like spicy yogurt with wheat balls, potatos, green chilli, coriander on top and some spices)

44f4845fc8b09f5f6e5243cc94904d6a.jpg

Custard (small bowl; sugar goal achieved :L 3 cups like woah power!!)

• Like 2

I kind of need that dahi bhallay in my belly now... ;)

You don't want to see that custard :L

Had cardamom tea YUMMM!

• Like 2

Man, those above pics make me hungry! :nevreness: 

What do you give your kids for lunch though? Any ideas?

Well, depends on the day really. A lot of the time lunch is leftovers from dinner the day before.

Other things are Ramen, cold sandwiches- either meat or Peanut butter, muffins and yogurt or fruit. Those are the main ones that come to mind.  :)

Merida, Lara Croft and Black Widow as inspiration = win.

And thank you for the glorious food photography! 8D

I know right! HIGHFIVERIGHTHERE~ :P

Great work Hansjay, you sure know how to party! xD

Seriously though, keep up the great work! :-)

Could've done without some things but hey! First day fast :/ I'll be carefully tiptoeing around my hunger (meaning MOAR WATER AND NOT LISTENING TO MY FAMILY NAGGING)

Man, those above pics make me hungry! :nevreness:

Well, depends on the day really. A lot of the time lunch is leftovers from dinner the day before.

Other things are Ramen, cold sandwiches- either meat or Peanut butter, muffins and yogurt or fruit. Those are the main ones that come to mind. :)

I know right? Sorry :c

• Like 1