• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

18ck

18ck Was Only Supposed To Blow The Bloody Oars Off

Cool, thanks man!

Did you try it? What did you honk? Honk? What did you think? (come on, autocorrelation, keep up)

If you're interested, you could do a lot worse than have a look at Night School http://richardwiseman.wordpress.com/night-school/. As with most self help books, it gets above itself in places, but there's a lot of interesting stuff in there.

• Like 1

Haven't tried it yet, but soon!

I gained 4 pounds back, first ever since joining NF. I was so sad and tried not to bash myself, but some got through. Now, I have recommitted to my path of health and happiness. It's amazing how much I don't miss not caring/hiding from this healthy stuff. And you were a big part of the help I received along the way! So if a gram of my support helps you then cool.

SO, go get em Badassador!!!!!

Hello Badassador!

I like your "one does not simply walk into Morden" ... ha ha ha!

(I felt the same about Peckham the last time I visited it, but obviously that doesn't have quite the same ring)

Hope the new job is going well & the cycle route is safe.

Keep up the momentum :)

Haven't tried it yet, but soon!

I gained 4 pounds back, first ever since joining NF. I was so sad and tried not to bash myself, but some got through. Now, I have recommitted to my path of health and happiness. It's amazing how much I don't miss not caring/hiding from this healthy stuff. And you were a big part of the help I received along the way! So if a gram of my support helps you then cool.

SO, go get em Badassador!!!!!

Well, I'm glad you feel like I helped you in some way. I certainly see you as one of my main NF pals, so it's good to know. I'm a bit out if touch still, even after switching jobs, and I'm sorry to hear you've gained some weight back. It happens though, and you're wise not to give yourself a hard time over it.

Hello Badassador!

I like your "one does not simply walk into Morden" ... ha ha ha!

(I felt the same about Peckham the last time I visited it, but obviously that doesn't have quite the same ring)

Hope the new job is going well & the cycle route is safe.

Keep up the momentum :)

Mm, today I saw hordes of red and fallow deer and even a badger. Beats the piss out of a trip to Hackney on the London overground!

Thanks for dropping by, and hi to your little snowdrop!

• Like 1

So I've got this whole carrying-on-my-old-thread-long-after-everyone-else-has-moved-on thing going on and it's working out quite well for me.

Today, cycling again. That's like 10 hours total for the week.

Scenery

59460d4c65a621d4bfef79e30078c195.jpg

And also

1349510653e93f6fa1aaa6ab06f5724b.jpg

Also, circuits, followed by this mountain of protein and greenery

7720f4dbd61c245800d86a93bbba6550.jpg

I'm not non.

What? I was aiming for "Om nom nom", thanks, spellcheck.