[15 Sept - 26 Oct] A really girly PVP

This challenge was started because Kailer and I are both trying to let our hair down (literally) and be a little more feminine in our appearance.  We have 3 things each that we're working on this challenge and each one is weighted differently in points. 1pt for the easiest one and 3pts for the one we individually feel will be the hardest for us.

Anyone can join.

So Far:

Kailer - Wearing Makeup (1), Wearing Contacts (2), & Wearing hair down curly or straight (3)

Blaidd - Wearing Makeup (1), Wearing Heels (2) & Styling my hair in something other than a top bun (3)

Karinajean - Eye Makeup (not mascara) (1) Nice nail polish (2) ALL accessories (3)

Endigo - Wash face daily at night (1) 5 min make up face (bb cream, mascara, liner, blush and lip balm) (2) put together an outfit daily (3)

Aeya - General day makeup (light shadow, liner, mascara & lipstick) (1) Stop chipping my nail polish (fidgit) and keep my nails up (2) Keep my hair down unless I'm actively doing something to need it out of the way (3)

Elsfaire: Moisturize daily (1) Wear my hair down unless I am currently doing something that needs it out of the way (2) Get dressed before 10 am in clothing that is decent (3)

Lolavictrola: Plan outfits the night before (1), 1 piece of jewelry minimum (2), wash, toner, moisturizer 2x a day (3)

Leothil: Moisturize daily (1) Nail care (2) Hairstyle (3)

Whoever gets the most points, is the winner.  We can think up a reward in a bit.

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Awesome! Mine are 1. Eye makeup - always more than mascara; 2. Nail polish - always in good shape! And 3. Accessories - of earrings, necklace, bracelets - at least 2.

I hope I have it in the right order, accessories are the toughest for me.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I found it!!

Kailer - Wearing Makeup (1), Wearing Contacts (2), & Wearing hair down curly or straight (3)

Blaidd - Wearing Makeup (1), Wearing Heels (2) & Styling my hair in something other than a top bun (3)

Karinajean - Eye Makeup (not mascara) (1) Nice nail polish (2) ALL accessories (#)

W6D1 selfie is a free point. I wanna see these pretty girls!!

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Hey mee too! I could up my things a bit

1) wash face daily at night

2) 5 min make up face (bb cream, mascara, liner, blush and lip balm)

3) put together an outfit daily (hard to do with a belly growing and less clothes available daily...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 7 Yogini green witch

STR 3 - DEX 3 - STA 10 - CON 12 - WIS 13 - CHA 6

Previous challenges : 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6|| 7 || || 9 || 10 || 11

Current challenge : august 2020

Mantra : I am calm, I am love

blegh i'm today's loser.  I am feeling so rotten that the last thing I have wanted to do was worry about my appearance.

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

aw! I was so focused on getting my accessories on and my nail polish changed this morning that I forgot to do my ACTUAL challenge goal, which is to take photos of all the food I eat. oops. missed breakfast.

but:

1. eyemakeup includes eyeliner, shadow (two colors!) and mascara

2. changed my nail polish from the horrible chipped stuff over the weekend to a nice grey

3. I found a necklace and some earrings and put them on. they don't match, but they're on my body.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

W6D1 selfie is on!!

I managed to put on makeup and let my hair down (i have straightened it :D)

• Like 2

My challenge

day 2! I managed to find TWO necklaces to wear and also some earrings that almost totally match. Eye makeup includes liner and shadow, and my nails are still reasonable - but I'll need to redo them for tomorrow. It's a shame that polish doesn't last longer than 2-3 days for me!

Do you guys have Avon where you're at? I had the same problem with my nailpolish til i discovered their Gel nail enamel.  I can't wear normal gellish because my nails grow to quickly but the gelish works like a bomb! I used to change nail enamel almost daily cos i chipped it so often, but now i only do it once a week.

My challenge

Are you still accepting people into this PVP? I think I really need it, but my goals are rather embarrassing:

Moisturize daily (1)

Wear my hair down unless I am currently doing something that needs it out of the way (2)

Get dressed before 10 am in clothing that is decent, not just shorts and a ratty t-shirt. No stains, holes, or unravelling unless I am doing mucky work like gardening or heavy cleaning. (3)

• Like 1

Well no makeup no nothing today

But i just found i'm expecting a boy, so with 3 guys at home and just guys at work, i gotta have my girly things or else i'll go crazy mouahahha

Make up, nails and glitter I'M COMING lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Level 7 Yogini green witch

STR 3 - DEX 3 - STA 10 - CON 12 - WIS 13 - CHA 6

Previous challenges : 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6|| 7 || || 9 || 10 || 11

Current challenge : august 2020

Mantra : I am calm, I am love

PS - No one's goals are embarrassing. This is a safe zone. Circle of trust!!

Thanks. :) I work from home, so it is easy for time to get away from me and to still be in pajamas at 3 pm, and to just throw on whatever when I do.

Also, congrats @ Edigo! That is so exciting! I have 2 boys, too.

Let's set a rule: Late comers will take the lowest current cumulative score as of their first day to make it fair. Agreed?? This will mean everyone needs to update the spreadsheet regularly!!

OR we can take an average off our cumulative scores over how long we've been in the PvP?

My challenge

make up done and hair in a braid (this is a step up from my usual messy bun).

My challenge

Was running late today and it was tempting to ditch this challenge! Plus everything was complicated today: my ears are sore so I had to get out the hydrogen peroxide and plain studs. My necklaces are a terrible mess and I had to sit to unravel them. At least eye makeup was smooth. Wish this pic showed off how sparkly it is!

ajy8e5ys.jpg

Nails I did last night, and that made me late to bed. (Ok that's not true. Poor planning made me late to bed.)

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

• Like 1