[15 Sept - 26 Oct] A really girly PVP

I love this! Is it too late to join?

1) plan outfits the night before, 2) 1 piece of jewelry minimum,

3) wash, toner, moisturizer 2x a day!

Not to late to join. I do think maybe I am not girly enough for this challenge, though. I am not sure I even own 1 piece of jewelry (and I don't really want to, strangely enough). :-D

Welcome, Lola! :)

• Like 2

Yesterday: moisturized. That was it, but a good start.

Today: Wore hair down (though I had to get reminders after cooking and exercising), got dressed quasi-decently, but it was just after 10 am. Probably will not count it. Moisturizing will happen at bedtime tonight. (It had better!) :)

I hope I updated the spreadsheet properly.

Girly is whatever! I should have clarified this is my work uniform. I need to be polished so I can trick them all into doing what I want. And also: I have GOT to use up all this product I own.

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Someone who works on the periphery of my office told me today she thought I was a new person from down the hall. So..... It's working? Or normally I'm a huge slob?? Lol

what is this even?!

Maybe it means this person needs glasses.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Was running late today and it was tempting to ditch this challenge! Plus everything was complicated today: my ears are sore so I had to get out the hydrogen peroxide and plain studs. My necklaces are a terrible mess and I had to sit to unravel them. At least eye makeup was smooth. Wish this pic showed off how sparkly it is!

ajy8e5ys.jpg

Nails I did last night, and that made me late to bed. (Ok that's not true. Poor planning made me late to bed.)

goodness me.  Sounds like the universe was really against you today :P But glad you stuck it out.

Someone who works on the periphery of my office told me today she thought I was a new person from down the hall. So..... It's working? Or normally I'm a huge slob?? Lol

LOL.  They probably didn't recognise you without your specs :P

Not to late to join. I do think maybe I am not girly enough for this challenge, though. I am not sure I even own 1 piece of jewelry (and I don't really want to, strangely enough). :-D

meh, whatever is girly for you.  I wear one ring daily and occasionally a watch, that's about it for my jewelry, but doesn't make me any less girly.  hehehehe

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

let's see only makeup today.  Walked to work but it's super rainy so it's boots day and I can't walk 4km in heeled boots.

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

Oh girl, don't even. 

I chose my challenge because I a) already wear makeup daily, and B) have to do my hair because it is in the MOST awkward of growing out stages. "Doing my hair" consists of pinning back the short front pieces so that you don't notice that I have a mullet. 

I'm kind of cheating with the jewelry, because I'm ALWAYS wearing at least one piece (i never take my silver cross off). I also have been wearing the same bracelet for 2 weeks. If you want to get in the habit of wearing SOMETHING, check out Alex and Ani jewelry. They're beautiful, simple, and I barely ever take them off. 

And my third? It's because I'm gross and usually don't wash my face at night - therefore sleeping in makeup and grossifying my skin.

• Like 1

Lolavictrola

Amazon Adventurer in Training

STR 1 | STA 12 | DEX 1 | CON 11 | WIS 3 | CHA 16 -- 44 PT Total

My Epic Quest   ::   Current Challenge  

today I did eye makeup but tried to tone it down a little on account of me going to meetings at a construction site.

I am NOT happy with my nails, no points there. they were rough and polish was chipping.

and jewelery - actually, I wore something that I really liked, so much so that I am taking away my points from yesterday because today made me realize I was just flinging jewels at my neck yesterday, and not actually ACCESSORIZING. but points today.

today I did eye makeup but tried to tone it down a little on account of me going to meetings at a construction site.

I am NOT happy with my nails, no points there. they were rough and polish was chipping.

and jewelery - actually, I wore something that I really liked, so much so that I am taking away my points from yesterday because today made me realize I was just flinging jewels at my neck yesterday, and not actually ACCESSORIZING. but points today.

Does removing nailpolish count?  I mean if it's chipping and you remove it then your nails at least look tidy and if you just maybe put a layer of clear until you can get home to redo?  I keep a bottle of remover and some spare nail enamel in my desk drawer in the event that i need to touch up or redo polish - love having my own office :D

Ok so even though it's casual friday, I've done my hair - it's down and straightened - and have makeup on.

• Like 1

My challenge

Thursday:

Moisturized.

Totally forgot about hair- it was up all day

Got dressed by 10, but the clothes were old and tie-dye, so no points.

Today:

No make up, wake up late

Washed face at night

Pulled together another new outfit with clothes i had... But the shirt is now a tad too short with this belly lol another one in the drwer for later this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Level 7 Yogini green witch

STR 3 - DEX 3 - STA 10 - CON 12 - WIS 13 - CHA 6

Previous challenges : 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6|| 7 || || 9 || 10 || 11

Current challenge : august 2020

Mantra : I am calm, I am love

Friday:

Moisturize- yes

Hair down- yes

Dressed well before 10 am- yes

Will update the spreadsheet Monday when I can get at online from a real computer.

Does removing nailpolish count? I mean if it's chipping and you remove it then your nails at least look tidy and if you just maybe put a layer of clear until you can get home to redo? I keep a bottle of remover and some spare nail enamel in my desk drawer in the event that i need to touch up or redo polish - love having my own office :D

I would count this ... But lately my nails are just not nice enough to do a quick Polish remove and call it good.

Friday - eye makeup yes, polish yes, jewelry no. I wore exactly the same thing as Thursday and while it was nice, it's not in the spirit if the thing. I want to actually use all my weird stuff'

weekend catchup!

Sat. - makeup - yes, accessories - no, nails - yes.

Sunday. - nothing to anything. I barely got out of bed. so, all no's

Monday - yes to everything!

Tuesday - OH TUESDAY.

makeup - yes

Jewels - yes

Nails - still in good shape

Wednesday -

makeup - TOTALLY PHENOMINAL

jewels - yes, and! bracelets! not just earrings and necklace!

nails - um, looking a little rough. I'm not going to take this point, because I would have preferred to repaint.

yesterday

make up : mascara is all i could manage

didt wash face

outfit : check

today

.. leftover mascara from yesterday ... sheesh

will wash face tonight for sure, no excuses

outfit : check

Level 7 Yogini green witch

STR 3 - DEX 3 - STA 10 - CON 12 - WIS 13 - CHA 6

Previous challenges : 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6|| 7 || || 9 || 10 || 11

Current challenge : august 2020

Mantra : I am calm, I am love

Ok, updating.

My goals went well while I was traveling, but not so well since I have come back

Moisturize: Sun, Mon, Wed (took me a day to realize I had a little sample moisturizer packet in my travel toiletries)

Hair Down: Sat, Sun Mon (It is SO hard to remember this at home!)

Dressed well by 10: Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue

Spreadsheet is updated.

Is it still possible to join? Because this feels like something I need and want to work on!

My goals would be:

1) Moisturize daily (I already have washing my face in my challenge goals, but my skin needs some other care too)

2) Nail care (When I stopped biting my nails I started ripping them in pieces instead. This goal would include trimming, putting on nailpolish, upkeeping it etc)

3) Doing something more creative with my hair than just letting it hang loose. Time to try some new hairstyles!

• Like 1

Level 4 Half-Elf Assassin

(that dabbles with the scouts)

Tumblr | Blog | Epic quest

"There is no such thing as perfection. The world itself is imperfect; that's what makes it so beautiful."