KB Girl, number 11

KB Girl

Hello! I'm having a hard time adulting... My problem is -- If I started decluttering one place, and I'd left it cluttered for a few days before I got enough motivation to finish tidying up things >,<

I enjoy your sandwiches, so I'm subbing for more :D Have a good day adulting tomorrow!

Hiya! What worked for me was to have one place in each room that I would keep decluttered no matter what.. for my living room it's the kitchen counters, for my bedroom it's the bed and for the bathroom it's the sink+mirror.

Wow 7 days in a row, great job! :D When is the world championship?

The last qualification round is on october 5th, and worlds are 20-24th of november. 

HOT STREAK! 

Fantastic week. 

Three cheers for 7 days of good food wins!

haha, thanks! \o/

Great job on a total week of awesomeness!

I'm jealous of your sauna. In high school I used to hit the sauna post workout, usually with a cold drink. It was my favorite way to change gear from workout to whatever game next. 

Yea it's pretty damn lovely :) and only 4 euros, really. I might do it again this week. Or at least next week after the qualifications.

Awesome job at week 1!

Thanks!

Congratulations on week 1! You've made it past some great advisaries (brownies, barbecue and restaurant), I admire you for that :).

Oh thank you  :orange:

• Like 2

Main Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and a great coach

Current challenge: KB Girl prepares for the new year

my instagram - my gym's instagram

Monday was another good food day. That makes 8. It was a bit difficult so I was hungry and grumpy. Hopefully today will be better. 

Training monday evening went well, I did another 8 minute snatch set with 16kg but this time I switched every 2 minutes. After that I did 3 minutes with 20kg. It's a bit of a relief to see that snatch progress is going quickly, probably because i'm used to the weights from my longcycle training. 

I got video of the 20kg set, it's very shaky technique... so it'll be fun to compare in a month.

• Like 4

Nice work! I really love your chain idea, and you're already on such a great streak.

I really think the thought of breaking the chain is the only reason I got up early to pack lunches today ^^

Woohoo, new challenge!!

woohoo! Haha

• Like 1

You are really sticking with it! I hope you can get that extra sleep. Sleep is wonderful...

Hopefully you'll get a little relief soon, but I am SO proud of you for sticking with it when it's been hard!!! Those are the moments that make the difference.

Thanks, I guess they are. I did get some relief!

You are really sticking with it! I hope you can get that extra sleep. Sleep is wonderful...

It really is... 

Yes, I <3 sleep.

Sometimes I just want to go hibernate. All the sleeps.

Wednesday went well and Thursday is right on track (don't foresee any trouble with dinner) so that makes 11 days in a row!

Most of the time I try to have balanced meals that include at least some veggies, but for lunch today I had chicken strips with chili sauce and a peanut butter jelly sandwhich. Yum. I love that I can do that.

85f4592b7a3b8589ecb9d6b078941cd7.jpg

I slept 10 hours and it was glorious. I feel much better today. Did some cleaning tasks this morning and got some laundry going.

Next I'm off to the gym and I think I'll do some old fashioned weightlifting.

• Like 3

I <3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They just make my heart swell with childlike happiness. I also have a sandwich cutter that slices them into little dinosaurs, which I rarely use but is sometimes ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for pb+j sandwiches ;)

Glad your hot streak continues! Have fun throwing weights around tonight. 

• Like 2

Raptron, alot assassin

6564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

I <3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. They just make my heart swell with childlike happiness. I also have a sandwich cutter that slices them into little dinosaurs, which I rarely use but is sometimes ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for pb+j sandwiches ;)

Glad your hot streak continues! Have fun throwing weights around tonight. 

Love the dinosaurs! I need some of that too :D

Had lots of fun, did some front squats and cleans.

That lunch looks GLORIOUS.

Have a great session at the gym!

Nom! Thanks! It was pretty good, my legs are so sore xD

mmmm PB&J.

I really need a sandwich day including PB&J and grilled cheese, not at the same time.

You're doing great this challenge :)

Oh my... grilled cheese... I probably can't afford that and still leave room for protein xD 

Great job at following your eating plan!

Thanks EG! It feels a little weird being able to eat what I want pretty much. 

• Like 1

Cheese and bread has protein too. :P

And for cookies. I have dinosaur cookie cutters. :)

Yea, but cheese is so many calories.

...just looked up the macros of cheese. 2 slices of whole wheat bread with 30g 30+ cheese contains about 225 kcal and 13g protein. It's not chicken, but still pretty decent, I think. Or you can double the cheese for 300kcal and 21g protein. Put it in the grill, add some rucola and tomato and you have a great meal :).

30g cheese for 75 calories? That seems unrealistic.. Or I just normally prefer really fat cheese :D

Friday went well. I had a date with some friends for dinner. I skipped one lunch meal so I had 400 extra calories to spend and then went with a tuna pizza and salad. 1600 cal and 105gr protein for today :) that makes 12 days in a row.

Training also went well, did a test set and got the numbers I need for the qualification next week. (6 min snatch with 16kg, 98 reps) And I did a ring dip negative, which I thought was pretty cool, lol.

• Like 7

Yea, but cheese is so many calories.

It's such a shame, really. I feel sad about this on a regular basis....

Also, I too am curious about this 'tuna pizza' thing. Then again, if it was fancy fresh tuna, it'd make more sense, I've seen fish on pizza before. But my brain conjures up tuna from a can randomly spread all over a pepperoni pizza, and that's somewhat less than appealing (to me, at least, my cat would've loved it).

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines