Optimus Primarch... Will think of a theme later.

OptimusPrimarch

Other monk quest I did:  60 seconds of grappling.

Didn't win... didn't submit... but I spent most of the match at a disadvantage.  That's what I get for only having done 2 groundwork classes I suppose

lvl 4 Astartes Monk STR 8.5 | STA 9.5 | CON 6.5 | DEX 7.75 | WIS 10 | CHA 7.25

"Burn the Calorie, Kill the Workout, Purge the Apathy"

Push Up Challenge: Yellow Belt (36)

Okay, I have spent some time in thought and I have some monk quests for you.  It helps that I know your art rather well and can tailor things.

1.  Shoulder walk across the width of the club as many times as you can in a minute.  Alternately, if your new place has a decent sized living room area that is not completely occupied by furniture, do it there.

2.  Do Cheechoe's excellent hip stretching routine.

3.  Do our shoulder push for striking.  20 times on each shoulder.

4.  Practice gripping the mats with your toes.  Do the toe training exercise for your lead leg snap kick 20 times on each leg.

I'll think more later.  I'm cleaning house before my trip next week.

• Like 1

Half-Giant Monk

current challenge

"Promote yourself, but do not demote another." Yisroel Salanter

Had to look up shoulder walk.  Nice.

Do you also do the exercise where you pull yourself down the mats/floor using only your arms?  Both hands reach out, then fist and twist in as you use your forearms to pull yourself forward.  No feet.  I'm not sure what it's called.  Good pulling exercise.

Behave yourself, badly if necessary.

Current Challenge

Judo - Shodan

My Character

Had to look up shoulder walk.  Nice.

Do you also do the exercise where you pull yourself down the mats/floor using only your arms?  Both hands reach out, then fist and twist in as you use your forearms to pull yourself forward.  No feet.  I'm not sure what it's called.  Good pulling exercise.

Nope, never seen that before.  Do your arms stay in close the whole time?  I'm trying to visualize it and I'm not sure how you'd proceed once you shift from pulling to pushing

Also the mini challenge this week can be a monk quest. I know you don't kick much though......

I kicked last night

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines