• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kailer

The Scouts Will Avenge The Mini-Challenge

Oh man, I was locked out of NF for the weekend (I thought maybe it was the site but nope, I think there was something wonky happening w Firefox and scripts chez Anathema, since it's fine here at the office). So, I missed the end of Dodgeball and the beginning of this! But anyway . . .

I'll totally take Week 4/Tony Stark because I am, in fact, a smug yet irresistible playboy. If no one else has already grabbed it.

Also, for this week, my thing will be the delicate issue of body hair. I'm all for ladies being as furry as they want, but I actually don't *want* to be furry, I'm just a lady of Eastern European Jewish extraction, and my somewhat slackadaisical ways mean I too frequently end up wearing a pretty little sleeveless dress . . . and some oh-so-sassy 5 o'clock underarm shadow.

I actually bought an epilator thingy recommended by a friend and was super psyched about it . . . and it's been sitting unexplored for a month. Yeah, they're supposed to be fussy and ouchy, but that's not the issue. Not having to shave my legs for 6 weeks is ttoally worth a little discomfort. I'm just lazy. But for this challenge, the de-furring is no longer deferred!

Think I'd be in trouble if I gave my wife this challenge?  lol

• Like 1

tumblr_m587xpEazx1r989qoo1_250.gif

I'll take week 4

I'll totally take Week 4/Tony Stark because I am, in fact, a smug yet irresistible playboy. If no one else has already grabbed it.

Oops, we have two billionaire philanthropist playboys in our midst!! That's okay, I think we can handle two Tony Stark weeks if they are different takes. Or maybe a Tony Stark week and an Iron Man week ... If Ana will take Week 5 and you guys converse to make sure it's sufficiently different, that would be a plan!

no, no. I'll trade out Stark for agent Coulson. He's actually way closer to my personality anyway.

It'll be harder for me to come up with something but I have 2 extra weeks so it evens out.

Seeing as my PvP is to wear make up I will make this mini about removing it at night.  I regularly do not remove it before going to bed and it's actually not good for your skin (especially the sensitive skin around the eyes) to do that.

• Like 2

Here we are, then:
Week One: Captain America - Kailer
Week Two: Bruce Banner/The Hulk - Terinatum
Week Three: Thor - Shukar
Week Four: Tony Stark/Iron Man - Anathema
Week Five: Hawkeye/Black Widow (dealer's choice) - [Your Name Here]
Week Six: Agent Coulson - Phylanx

Week Five could be a really fun wildcard; for those who aren't as familiar, about 90% of the Marvel Universe have been in the Avengers at one point or another. Some fun choices might be Hank Pym or Spider-Man, although Quicksilver and Namor seem like they could be great Scouty inspirations!!

And just as soon as I'd really thought to start my plan falls apart. Mrs Shu, my usually barber, has come down ill so that plan is off the table. Instead I shall make sure my beard is all finely trimmed before I head to camp and make the effort this week to brush my teeth for longer, as I'm sure I'm cutting corners on that.

• Like 1

Im in this one is a twofer for me! First wear my contacts everyday i tend to be lazy and just wear my glasses, but i paid for the contacts and i shall wear them (plus my glasses are going on 4 years old and need to be replaced). Secondly i tend to just not brush my teeth at night so i will be doing this each night as well!

i thought someone had already taken week 5. i will take it if you'd like? definitely keen on black widow.

makeup removed

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk and autocorrect is out to get me so expect some errors!!

Oops, I missed this thread earlier. I'll take brushing my teeth and flossing at night (including under my permanent retainer). I remember to do these in the morning, but I always forget/get too lazy to do them at night.

I'm a day late to this but, I will be adding flossing to my nightly routine! I have always been terrible about flossing. I'm a freak about brushing though, so adding in less than a minute to floss should be no problem!

Flossing done tonight!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

@Blaidd, you're on for Week Five!! Excited to see your Black Widow challenge :)

Final Roster:

Week One: Captain America - Kailer

Week Two: Bruce Banner/The Hulk - Terinatum

Week Three: Thor - Shukar

Week Four: Tony Stark/Iron Man - Anathema

Week Five: Black Widow - Blaidd

Week Six: Agent Coulson - Phylanx

So far I'm 2 and 2 of my dental hygiene side challenge! Always have to remind myself that getting to bed five minutes earlier or later won't really make a difference, since that's about as long as it's taking for me to do everything! (2 min brush, 30 sec gargle, 30-60 sec floss, 30-60 sec mouthwash, 30 sec face wash)

Committing to cutting my toe-nails, shaping these abyssmal finger nails (or TRY GROWING THEM FIRST!), my face and......hmmm.... OILING MY HAIR! Yoinksssss

OH! Drinking honey cinnamon tea for one week twice a day (before breakfast and at night)!

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

WE'RE GOING TO GET A BLACK WIDOW CHALLENGE--wooooh!

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

EPIC FAILURE... I went to bed at 10:20 last night.. :(

*holds out hands to be slapped*

I'll try better the rest of this week...

*Hands you a unicorn* may the unicorn be ever in your slumber favour, my friend.

• Like 1