• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kailer

The Scouts Will Avenge The Mini-Challenge

Yesterday and today were successes! I was running behind this morning, but I still took the 2 minutes to put on my makeup. Turned out, even with traffic i was still a half hour early to work!

Fantastic job!! :D

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 1

Moisturised my face in the afternoon with the cucumber face wash, cleaned up my nails~ yay. Oiling the hair—tomorrow.

"This message was brought to you by my fingers which were activated by the electrical signals sent from my brain through a network of nerves and ganglia".

• Like 2

Face moisturised, teeth brushed, toe-nails cut and shaped, finger nails shaped (I have to also control my bad habit of nail biting from now on). Going to clean my "stache" and yeah.

• Like 2

WE'RE GOING TO GET A BLACK WIDOW CHALLENGE--wooooh!

no pressure, LOL!!

I've been on top of my game this week :D

• Like 1

no pressure, LOL!!

I've been on top of my game this week :D

Let's crack some........WALNUTS~ :L

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."; also proudly supported by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

So far so good on this challenge.  Even coerced the kid into flossing last night much to her dismay and then told her she ought to brush at night too.  I grossed her out by telling her that if she does not brush at night then that is all the food since her morning brushing just sitting there rotting in her teeth all day and all night while she sleeps.  Suddenly she did not mind so much.  Okay a bit of an exaggeration but it got my point across.

Been really enjoying taking a minute on my hair vs pulling it up/back or simply a quick brush.

...telling her that if she does not brush at night then that is all the food since her morning brushing just sitting there rotting in her teeth all day and all night while she sleeps. Suddenly she did not mind so much. Okay a bit of an exaggeration...

Oh, you could've been much worse.

you could have told her : there is bacteria in your mouth. If syou let the food from breakfast and dinner just sit there the bacteria will eat it and then poop. That's right. In your mouth. They call it plaque, but it's really bacterial excrement.

I have missed one shower this week and I've flossed every night. That's more flossing than the rest of the year!

• Like 2

Almost did that too her but then she may have stressed out too much.  LOL  She is of the age she takes everything to heart and is very black and white.  I work in anatomy and she is completely grossed out by my job.  She does not like it when I go into too much of a detailed explanation of things.  

Face moisturised, teeth brushed early even though I tried to procrastinate (I brushed after breakfast :L)

Hair oiled!

Woot! Woot!

Nail biting to a minimum (must work on that)

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

I have not been doing so well at brushing and flossing before bed. It turns out that I probably don't do this because I stay up so late that by the time I want to go to bed, I mostly just conk out. I could try to go to bed earlier, but this can be hard sometimes, especially when there are events in the game I play that are scheduled in EST.

I have not been doing so well at brushing and flossing before bed. It turns out that I probably don't do this because I stay up so late that by the time I want to go to bed, I mostly just conk out. I could try to go to bed earlier, but this can be hard sometimes, especially when there are events in the game I play that are scheduled in EST.

I know what you mean~

Why don't you set a time for yourself that's quite early? I mean, whatever the cost, you manage to get yourself up at that particular time and hit the bathroom.

This message was brought to you by "my five fingers and co."backed up by, "the jolt of electrical signals from my brain speeding through a network of nerves and ganglia".

You could try doing it after dinner (or whenever you eat last) - as a bonus, super clean teeth can be a deterrent to evening snacking if that's something you want to avoid.

Actually shaving my legs.  I have extremely light colored and fine body hair. It's usually really hard to see to even shave it.  This fact lets me get away with not doing it much for far longer than most.  I'm trying to pay attention to these details, especially since I'm looking into dating.

I'm also seriously considering a pedicure today.  I'm going on a trip to Portland this week and also my feet have been killing me.  A little attention will be nice.

• Like 1

I put on makeup on Saturday and Sunday! I defintiely feel more confident when I have pretty eye shadow on! Plus, it acts as a subtle form of rebellion against the whole "mature, working mom" vibe since my eye shadow has uber-geeky names! Today I'm wearing Exterminate and Bad Wolf  which are both from the Timey Wimey collection.

• Like 2