AlwaysReading is ready to start moving!

Hey AlwaysReading! Welcome! I'm Lullaby, one of the Ambassadors for the Assassins' Guild. I picked up on your body weight training (7MWC) and wanted to share some info with you. :)

Here's a link to more information about the Assassins' Guild. We also have a Q&A chat thread for Level 1's where you can stop by and ask any questions you might have. We also have an Assassin Phonebook that lists the skills of our Assassin so be sure to check it out.

There's also a chat thread called the Assassins' Den where we hang out and chat. If you have any questions, I as well as the other Assassins are happy to help you out. You can reach me by using the private messenger system (click the envelope at the top right of the screen) or you can post on my thread.

My water bottle is only 750ml and I know I should be drinking 2-3 of those a day, but since I've recently had trouble finishing one a day I didn't want to set my goals too high.

When I was first trying to drink more water, I placed my water bottle in my line of vision on my desk. Whenever I noticed the bottle in the eye of my eye, I would have to take a drink. It worked pretty well. Maybe it can help you with drinking more water.

Looking forward to see how you do with your challenge.

-Lullaby

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

It's weird, as I've always found myself to be the opposite - it's about the only time I'm able to just get away from everything, so I quite like going solo. That said, I do find that going to the gym with a group is a lot easier! 

Good job for the first day: drinking enough water is weird - as Amdhiel said, some days it's so easy and other days just impossible! Are you carrying your water bottle with you, or leaving it somewhere for pit stops?

Since I'm a student and in the hospital all day I really don't have a space where I can keep a water bottle. My only option right now is before I start in the morning, at lunch if I get one, and when I get home at night.

Level 1 Newbie

Current Challenge

It's weird, as I've always found myself to be the opposite - it's about the only time I'm able to just get away from everything, so I quite like going solo. That said, I do find that going to the gym with a group is a lot easier! 

Good job for the first day: drinking enough water is weird - as Amdhiel said, some days it's so easy and other days just impossible! Are you carrying your water bottle with you, or leaving it somewhere for pit stops?

Since I'm a student and in the hospital all day I really don't have a space where I can keep a water bottle. My only option right now is before I start in the morning, at lunch if I get one, and when I get home at night.

Level 1 Newbie

Current Challenge

Have you seen "Fresh" or "Food Inc"

I heard about Fed Up, but haven't seen it yet.

I have seen "Food Inc."  Fed Up is right on par with that and it just came out on DVD last week.

MAIN QUEST: LOSE 50 LBS (STARTING WEIGHT 280 LBS)

2%
2%

CURRENT WEIGHT: 279 LB

START DATE: 9/15/14

LEVEL 1 MANDALORIAN RANGER

[ STR 2.0 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2.0 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3.0 | CHA 2.0 ]

1 | CURRENT CHALLENGE 

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom."

― Victor Frankl

Day 2

Quest 1: Do some form of exercise EVERY day. (7 MWC app at the very least)

Measurement: A = 40/42 days, B = 35/42 days C = 30/42 days

(2/42) 20 minute walk with the dog plus a 1/2 mile on the treadmill.

Quest 2: Drink at least one full water bottle a day.

Measurement: A = 40/42 days, B = 35/42 days, C = 30/42 days

(2/42) Didn't do any extra, but at least I finished it!

Quest 3: Eat at least 2 fruits/veggies a day.

Measurement: A = 40/42 days; B = 35/42 days C = 30/42 days

(2/42) Had mixed frozen veggies at lunch, green beans and tomato soup for dinner. 

• Like 3

Level 1 Newbie

Current Challenge

Day 2

(2/42) 20 minute walk with the dog plus a 1/2 mile on the treadmill.

(2/42) Didn't do any extra, but at least I finished it!

(2/42) Had mixed frozen veggies at lunch, green beans and tomato soup for dinner. 

Looks like another solid day to me. Finishing one bottle of water is better than no bottles :D!

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Day 3

(3/42) 20 minute walk with the dog plus a 1 mile on the treadmill.

(3/42) 1 1/2 bottles today!

(3/42) Had a banana for breakfast and tomatoes and peppers with dinner.

• Like 3

Level 1 Newbie

Current Challenge

My apologies something,has come up and I will be unable to continue the take the red pill thread. They will be doing mini's this time in level one that will be very similar to what I was going to do this time so make sure to check them out. Please understand how sorry I am. There are plenty of groups out there for support and you guys can keep checking on each other's threads.

It has been a pleasure meeting all of you and good luck with your challenge!

Level 36 Ranger Sorcerer 

Current challenge 

I haven't posted about my quests since Wednesday, so it's time for me to get back on track. 

Day 4 (Thursday): Got home from the hospital and immediately fell asleep. Only woke up long enough to take out my contacts and crawl into bed, so I didn't complete anything. 1: 3/42, 2: 3/42, 3: 3/42

Day 5 (Friday): "Call back day" at school, so I spent all day in lectures, was able to catch up with my classmates, and had lunch with the first year class. After class a big group of us went out together.

1: Chose to hang out at the bar with my classmates instead of working out. 3/42

2: Water was no problem since I was in lecture all day and could have a water bottle in front of me. 4/42

3: Had a veggie wrap for lunch and dinner. 4/42

Day 6 (Saturday): Went to an art festival downtown.

1: Walked all around the festival, probably put a couple of miles on. 4/42

2: Drank water all day since it was hot and humid. 5/42

3: Had fruit for breakfast and a salad at a cafe instead of eating festival food. 5/42

• Like 4

Level 1 Newbie

Current Challenge

Day 7 (Sunday)

(5/42) 1/2 mile on the treadmill.

(6/42) One full bottle plus a glass.

(6/42) Homemade fruit and yogurt popsicle and tomatoes.

• Like 2

Level 1 Newbie

Current Challenge

I haven't posted about my quests since Wednesday, so it's time for me to get back on track. 

This happens sometimes. Just as long as you remember and come check in with us once in a while. ;)

Looking good on your first week!

Keep it up!

• Like 1

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines