• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ah yes.  This thing.

Three days after the last post, car accident, and barely a workout since because backs are dumb.

I really need to keep something up, though.

So I went to the Stadium today, and walked a full tour.  I *was* supposed to bring someone, but they bailed at 5:00am.  I still pushed myself to go.  Both for need of physical exercise/movement to stop me twitching, my vague attempt to outrun my fork, and the bonus that I got to work at like 7am and can leave at 4ish with little concern.  Didn't push myself too hard, though, because I also don't want to mess up the back/shoulder issue I have going on.  Lots of RICE suggested, unfortunately.

I also have a chiropractor appointment tonight.  No idea what that'll look like, as it's appointment 2.  Hopefully the doctor can give me some suggested workout ideas and I can maybe start doing something, even if it isn't on the mat.

Patience right now isn't exactly my strong suit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RisenPhoenix said:

Ah yes.  This thing.

Three days after the last post, car accident, and barely a workout since because backs are dumb.

I really need to keep something up, though.

So I went to the Stadium today, and walked a full tour.  I *was* supposed to bring someone, but they bailed at 5:00am.  I still pushed myself to go.  Both for need of physical exercise/movement to stop me twitching, my vague attempt to outrun my fork, and the bonus that I got to work at like 7am and can leave at 4ish with little concern.  Didn't push myself too hard, though, because I also don't want to mess up the back/shoulder issue I have going on.  Lots of RICE suggested, unfortunately.

I also have a chiropractor appointment tonight.  No idea what that'll look like, as it's appointment 2.  Hopefully the doctor can give me some suggested workout ideas and I can maybe start doing something, even if it isn't on the mat.

Patience right now isn't exactly my strong suit.

Well, but on the flip side, walking is supposed to be hecking restorative, and surely that distance counts for something.

1 hour ago, Kishi said:

Well, but on the flip side, walking is supposed to be hecking restorative, and surely that distance counts for something.

I'm used to "just" walking the stadium with a ruck on,  but even without it's not like it's NOT a solid workout.  Especially in the high humidity we had this morning.

Anyway.  Got most of the work yoga session in today.  Work got in the way, so I had to work, but once I reached a reasonable stop point I jumped out and did the rest of the session.  Next week the instructor said she's going to focus on hip openers and stretches.  Specifically because of me.  She's a good instructor, and I wish I had more hours in a day to take more of her classes.  That would be awesome.

• Like 2