My Saturday workout, now that I'm finally kicking around NF again after a few days hiatus.  This workout was interesting for many reasons.  I had Company (though we just did our own things).  It was the first Saturday of the New Year, so Resolutioner busy.  And it was a totally fasted workout.  All I had that morning was coffee.  Never done that before.  The fasted part is what interests me the most, I think - maybe a potential way to help limit my caloric intake while not tracking and help with some fat loss?  Hmmmm.

Anyway, the workout:

OHP:

45# 5x1

65# 5x1

75# 5x1

100# 5x2

100# 7x1

My left shoulder felt super wonky.  I stretched it pretty well afterwards, but I think I may need to focus on it more.

Pull ups - Neutral Grip:

5, 4, 3

After each set I also did 30 seconds of side planks on each side.

Squats:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

195# 5x2

195# 9x1

I did NOT leave one in the chamber on these.  The last rep was terrible.  As in I almost fell on my ass and killed myself terrible.  Lesson learned - you know your limits, pay attention to them.  At least when not going for PRs.

Deadlifts:

135# 5x1

185# 5x1

225# 5x1 (Mixed Grip)

275# 8x1 (Mixed Grip)

Eh, rushed these a bit, but my back was bothering me.  My not-quite spinae erector on the right (it was a bit higher than where the muscle is usually labeled, so I could be wrong) was just all sorts of tense by the end of the day.  Was not fun.

Anyway, that was the official first workout of the New Year.  Should be interesting.  I have a few plans here and there, mostly trying to break through my plateaus this challenge, and also trying to make sure I get less broken in general, so trying that whole "Rest Day" thing.  Maybe it'll stick?

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

I did NOT leave one in the chamber on these.  The last rep was terrible.  As in I almost fell on my ass and killed myself terrible.  Lesson learned - you know your limits, pay attention to them.  At least when not going for PRs.

It took me a bit to figure it out, but I've found that moving any weight at all is more important than lifting heavy all the time. :)

[Pixie | Warrior] Carjack: Muscles don't get confused. They only get angry. | Catspaw: I'm always willing to help dig holes for your bodies. | Twitter | Instagram | chammy has a log | chammy competes at the end

Left my journal in my car and took my lifting notes down in my phone. So I figured I'd just do a copy/paste deal. First number is poundage, second is number of reps, third is sets if there were any.

Felt good over all. I am pleased.

Pull ups, neutral grip

6, 5. 5

30s side planks

Squats:

BP

DL

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

It was cold this morning.  Cold and miserable and I just wanted to stay in bed.  It kind of impacted my workout.  Whoops.

OHP:

45# 5x1

65# 5x1

75# 5x1

100# 5x2

100# 7x1

Plus side on this is that my shoulder hasn't been as creaky.  I think I just need to stretch more.  Thankfully, a Cheechoe showed me a good pair of stretches for my shoulders the other day.  It's been helping.  A lot.

Squats:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

155# 5x1

195# 5x2

195# 7x1

Good grief these felt super heavy today.  Hoping it was just because it was cold and the first morning work out I have done in two weeks.

Deadlifts:

135# 5x1

185# 5x1

225# 10x1 (Mixed Grip)

It was late, I was tired, and so I kinda skimped here.  Yes, I know doing volume deadlifts at 225 is a feat for most.  For me, that's barely above bodyweight.   Sooooo.... I was lazy.  But at least I dragged myself out to get to the gym, right?

Tomorrow I was initially thinking of going to NP and running Hills/doing injury deck.  But I haven't slept well the past two nights and I need to work all weekend, so I can't catch up on sleep.  So I'm going to skip it and go next week.  Provided Jury duty doesn't bork my schedule.

Two workouts in one post!  Crazy!  Crossposting my workout from Saturday, and updating with the one I did yesterday after I got out of Jury duty (because I figured I liked being able to sleep a bit more this morning).

2015/01/11

Pull ups + Hip raises (Does this count as a super set?)

6 + 15 hip raises (each side)

6 + 15 hip raises (each side)

5 + 10 hip raises (each side)

Bench Press:

95# x5

115# x5

135# x5

170# 5x2, 7x1

Squats:

95# x5

115# x5

135# x5

155# x5

200# 5x2, 6x1

(Skipped deads)

2015/01/12

Pull upsx5 (These kinda just happened.  I was just trying to stretch my back... then I wanted to do pullups, so I did)

OHP:

45# 5x1 (Then the squat rack opened)

Squats:

Squats:

95# x5

115# x5

135# x5

155# x5

200# 5, 5, 7

These felt much better than the Saturday workout.  No idea why.

OHP:

65# 5x1

75# 5x1

100# 5, 5, 7

I was really feeling the workset in my lats.  I'm not sure if it's because they are being just extra sore, the OHP actually hits them (I am pretty sure they do in some capacity), or I'm doing something wrong.

Deadlift:

135# x5

185# x5

225# x5 (Mixed Grip)

265# x5 (Mixed Grip)

305# x7 (Mixed Grip) <--- May be only 6.  I might have miscounted.  Because heavyish feeling.

Over all, felt pretty good to me.  Especially the deads.  They made me happy.

Oooh, 7 @  305. Not too shabby!

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

That seven might actually be 6... I am actively questioning my ability to count past 5 these days.

But even at 6, they felt really solid.  Wondering if one of these days I should start playing with belts...

November Project this morning at the Stadium.  Except with my Achilles being wonky I'm still not doing the Stairs, but injury deck.

Injury deck was crunches, reverse crunches, planks, and oblique crunches.  I had started a deck doing squats, lunges, pushups, and crunches, and then my phone (and the electronic deck I was using) died.  Because it was too cold.

It was just me and one other guy, but it was a decent workout.  I really need to get this achilles looked at.  Because I thought it was better and then it flared up like mad this weekend. :/  Still think it's not the tendon, but the muscles attached to it, though.  Because if it was solely the tendon, it would always hurt, and that's not the case.

Wow.  I've neglected this badly.  Lemme catch it up.

January 17

Squats:

95# x5

115# x5

135# x5

155# x5

205# 5, 5, 8 (Holy hell, how did I get 8?!  Probably all that rest I had.)

Pull ups (Neutral Grip)

5, 5

BP:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

175# 7, 7, 6

Deadlift:

135# x5

185# x5

225# x5 (Mixed Grip)

265# x5 (Mixed Grip)

305# x6 (Mixed Grip)

January 20

OHP:

45# 5x1

65# 5x1

75# 5x1

105# 5, 5, 7

Deadlifts:

135# x5

185# x5

225# x5 (Mixed Grip)

275# x5 (Mixed Grip)

315# x6 (Mixed Grip) (This last one I felt I could have more, but my grip failed more than my muscles.)

Pause Squats (~5 count pause at bottom):

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

175# 5x3

Was in a rush and knew even pause squats would be faster than if I tried anything heavy.  Also trying heavier squats after those deads sounded like a bad idea.

January 21

November Project - 5 sections plus an entire injury deck of sit ups, pushups, bridges, and jack knives

January 22

Squats:

95# x5

115# x5

135# x5

155# x5

205# 5, 5, 7

BP:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

175# 5, 5, 6 - (I'll take it, given I did 1114 pushups the previous morning.)

Deadlift:

135# x5

185# x5

225# x5 (Mixed Grip)

275# x5 (Mixed Grip)

315# x5 (Mixed Grip) (Lower right back felt off.  Annoyed that it was 'only' five, but since I've been aiming for 5+, I can't really complain.  Also I acknowledge I know many people who would love to pull 315 once.  I'm spoiled and hold high standards for myself, okay?)

January 23

November Project - One Full Frontal hill (knee was feeling tight), some absolutely killer injury deck that I can only image is meant for people who run and didn't do heavy squats and deads the previous day.

Um.... Random Musings Gathered from my Workout Notes:

~I need to work on my BP form.  Mainly the planting-the-feet-and-arching-the-back part.  The times I get that going are some of the easiest presses I have, even with them being in the last set.

~I'm reaching a point on my deads where my grip may be a deciding factor.  I should probably try to get as many double overhanded grips in to help train that.

~Pull ups somehow became enjoyable.  No idea when that happened.

~Eggs apparently are a no-go for a pre-workout breakfast food.  Last two days I've had eggs and they left me burpy.  Not fun.

~I can acknowledge that feeling annoyed that I "ONLY" lifted 315# 5 times is a ridiculous way to feel, when my PR is 405# and my last attempt at 330# made it to only 3 reps.

Um.  Okay.  That was this past week.  Guess I should do go do work now.

• Like 1

~I can acknowledge that feeling annoyed that I "ONLY" lifted 315# 5 times is a ridiculous way to feel, when my PR is 405# and my last attempt at 330# made it to only 3 reps.

I know what you mean. That feeling never goes away, it just gets harder to explain as the numbers get bigger.

• Like 1

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

Well then.  In the land of "I probably shouldn't have done this" here's how training went today.  I initially went in with the idea of sticking with upper body things and/or things that wouldn't put too much pressure on my left leg/knee/calf since it's been giving me issues.  Um.  "Whoops" is all I can say.

Pull ups (Neutral Grip)

7, 2, 5

The second set felt all off since I felt like I was just a giant letter C.  I started to read Becoming a Supple Leopard by Kelly Starrett.  This probably is the reason I even thought about spine curvature.

OHP

45# 5x1

65# 5x1

85# 5x1

110# 5, 3, 5

Ugh.  This was ugly.  Super, super ugly.  I was too far forward on one rep and managed to smash the bar down on the rack, too.  It... it was not pretty.  Maybe I should look into other lifts that can replace OHP. >.> <.<  Definitely need to film myself on some heavy reps of this to check the bar's path.

Deadlifts:

135# x5

185# x5

225# x5

275# x5 (Mixed Grip)

325# x6-7 (Mixed Grip) (Workset PR)

So.  I can't count past 5.  Or I can, I just lose what number I am frequently.  Starting to think I need to ask people around me to count for me.  Anyway, everything was feeling really solid, including my wonky leg, so I just wanted to keep pushing it.  Resulted in me trying for the 325.  Now, I've pulled 335# before, but it wasn't a full 5+ set.  So the fact that I got 6 or 7 of these fairly well (though my hammis will feel it in the morning because I could feel them straining), this makes me happy.  Gunning to break 335# before the end of the challenge.  I can do that, I think.

Squats:

95# x5

115# x5

135# x5

185# x3

225# x1 PR

235# x1 PR

245# x1 PR

So.  Uh.  Yea, this happened.  I was really just going to test my leg to see how it was doing.  I don't trust doing aikido with my borked leg, but lifting is linear enough that I am less concerned.  That being said, I know it was touchy-and-go about squatting.  But I was doing my 135# squats and they felt fine.  Knee/calf was a bit grumpy, but not too bad.  185# felt a bit heavy, so I only did 3.  Then I decided that I wanted to try 225# just once.  It's a poundage that I want soon for a workset, but I've never actually attempted it for a single rep.  For some reason the two full plates was really daunting.  But dammit, I felt awesome and wanted to give it a shot.  

The result was I loaded up, then stepped back, went down, and back up smoothly.  Heavy, yea, but not terrible.  It actually felt really, really solid.  So I threw on another 10 pounds.  Repeat.  And so another 10 pounds.  The 245# was definitely a bit more of a strain, but one rep I managed to get with only a slight pause on the way up.  Felt like I went down enough, and kept my spine straight, so that's hopeful.  I wouldn't want to try singles much higher than that without some spotters, but the 245# made me feel pretty damned pleased with myself.

Now I'm sitting on my couch with a LaX ball to preemptively make my calf stop screaming at me.  Fun times.  But I can't complain after getting 4 PRs today.
  • Like 1

Thanks Loathed!  Love laid back lifting days.  If I Can't make it on the mat, it definitely is the next best way to destress.

November project workout this morning.  It was a doozy.

Last night they had a "Stairs Shovel Party" at the Stadium.  I did not go - because aikido. (Only one class and the knee felt good, but I did a lot of rolling with an LaX ball when I got home).  They managed to clear out two sections (well, 3/4ths of them, at least), both up and down.

Workout this morning was to run up two sections, then jog to a raised, indoor track in the stadium (that pretty much no one knew existed), sprint down the hall way (tricky, since it was covered with snow) for maybe 100 meters, and then sprint back to the start of the hall way to go down the stairs that put you out into the entrance of the Stadium.  At which point you walk back up the stairway in front of you, and find yourself at the bottom of section 37 again.  Rinse.  And.  Repeat.  Emily called it "Wonderland."  I expect to see it again in the future.

I made 7 laps of this torture workout.  There was one guy who got 14, which was the most accomplished.  Ska got 9 or so (based on the fact that I saw him pass me twice).  I originally planned on doing ~10 sections to test my knee, then was going to do an injury deck.  Welp, so much for that plan.  Even though I did 7 laps, I ended up running up section 37 one last time before they called time. 

Here's a photo of me dying on the way down (spoiler cuz huge):

Warning.  I am not a photogenic man.

10626414_10103656482641279_3363542137726

• Like 1

Gym this morning.  I more-or-less avoided lower body stuff because my calf is going haywire again. :/

Squats:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

Bench Press:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

155# 5x1

180# 5x3

Yeesh.  Something wonky going on here.  Maybe it was fatigue, but my left arm/side during the 180# bench press is just pathetic.  I need to find a way to record that, because it isn't good.  Gotta investimagate this.

Pullups+Planks+Side Planks

5, 30 seconds, 15 seconds/side

4, 30 seconds, 15 seconds/side

4, 30 seconds, 15 seconds/side

Since I couldn't do deads, I did these instead.  Just some simple pull ups and planks.  Probably should have done another set.  Eh.  Oh well.

November Project this morning in 6F degree weather.  That felt like Negative 15F.  On the top of a hill.  Yeesh.

Anyway, the workout was "Indiana Jones," better known as Indian Sprints.  Groups of 4, and the whole "when the last one, run to the front."  Caveat was that you only had to do it on the way UP the hill.  Then you were supposed to trudge through the snow-covered field and head back down the hill.

I did one lap with people.  Being injured makes me super-self conscious about impacting the workouts of others.  Since I don't particularly enjoy running in the workout, the stress of working out with a group and taking care of my injury and holding them back made me bow out pretty soon.  Love the Tribe, love the motivation we can give, but I find the group/partnered workouts a bit... disappointing?  It's mainly because I find myself partnered with random people who tend to be a lot more fit than I am and I feel bad about holding them back.  Don't have to worry about that when lifting or doing aikido (for the most part in aikido, at least).

Anyway, ran one more frontal, and then my knee said no.  Then did a bit of an injury deck that was all the core, all the time.  Crunches, leg lifts, planks galore.

Freezing morning, but it was nice to see the sunrise on Summit. 

Yesterday I did double duty.  Aikido from 11-12, then went to the gym afterwards (though it ended up being more like 1:30 or 2 by the time I actually made it there).

Workout was meh.  Calf/left leg is still a bit wonky, so skipped squats.  It made me have sad.

OHP:

45# 5x1

65# 5x1

85# 5x1

110# 5x3

These OHP kill me.  Grindy and rough.  Though at least not the total WTF failure that I had last time I did them.  Still.  I think I need to think about altering to a 531 method to get this number up.

Deadlifts:

135# x5

185# x5

225# x5

275# x5 

325# x5 (Mixed Grip)

The 325 set was a bit rough.  Definitely didn't come up as easy as they did the other day.  Not terribly surprising since I was, you know, being lobbed across a mat and was tired a bit.  Also, for my rant against Bros today.... There was some DudeBro who nabbed the rubber mats (meant to cushion the weights when they fall, because the rest of the floor is this thin rubber flooring over cement) to do some hip thrusters.  Okay.  While not exactly needed, I get it.  But the problem there aren't enough mats to begin with.  So I grudgingly set up to do deads on the floor (which always makes me worried).  But after doing his single set, the DudeBro vanished.  Like, I managed to complete my entire set of deads and he NEVER RETURNED.  Just left a 225# weight on the bar and never came back.  Raaaaaage.  *cough* Anyway.

Dips: 

8, 8, 6

I wanted to do pullups, but all the areas were taken.  The chair to do dips was not.  So I did.  Ow.  Ow is the correct response.

Anyway.  Snow emergency declared.  Again.  Closed the dojo, tomorrow will likely be ANOTHER snow emergency, and then I will probably not make it to the gym AGAIN on Tuesday as I try and deal with the snow.  Joy.

It's always good to vent some rage and frustration on iron.  It fueled me well yesterday, even though I had eaten very little besides some fruit and veggies (which is weird).  The fact I was also working out after work was a bit odd, but it did the trick, apparently.  Mentally drained, too, so zoning out to my music and lifting was cathartic.

Squats:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

185# 5x1

220# 5x3 (Workset weight PR!)

Bench Press:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

155# 5x1

180# 5x3

This felt a lot better than the last attempt I had.  I think I had better form, felt a bit fresher, and was a bit better stretched.  Going to repeat it once more, and if it feels good again I'm going to up the weight to 185 - which will be where I left off in November.

Deadlifts:

135# x5

185# x5

225# x3

275# x3

335# x6 (Mixed Grip) (Workset PR!)

I lowered the 225 and the 275 pulls down from the 5 reps I initially planned because they felt heavy and I didn't want to kill myself.  I fulled expected to fail on the 335# set.... and low, I got one more than my target 5!  And they all felt pretty great!  Straining, but in the places I should feel straining.  It was a great way to end a crappy day.

This morning went to Stairs.  It was cold.  They shoveled out four sections (well, 3/4th of the sections) and the workout was run the 4 until you at least get a full tour.  Run the four, go down the bottom stairs, and then run back to the start of section 37, and repeat.  At the start of the morning, I looked like this:

10922770_10103673011826659_8120230391143

After several laps, I looked like this:

10369117_10103673018373539_6924403785427

Over all it wasn't a bad morning.  Leg/calf/knee seems to be feeling pretty good, though I need to LaX ball it some more.  But over all, I am pleased.

No dojo tonight because the city is still in a snow emergency-lockdown.  Ugh.  Maybe this weekend I'll finally get some time on the mat.

• Like 1

Hokay.  Nothing overly spectacular the last few days.  Actually, Saturday was downright crappy.  Today wasn't too bad, but not where I'd like it to be.

Feb 14, 2015

Chinups + Planks

7+40s, 5+40s, 5+40s

Nothing special.  For some reason the Welcome to the Gun Show thread made a reference to getting bigger biceps by Chin ups, rather than curls.  So I did them.  Because apparently I'm Bro enough now to want biceps?

OHP:

45# 5x1

65# 5x1

85# 5x1

110# 5x3

Man.  110# on OHP kills.  I really need to change up this layout, because it's not working for me any more.  Onwards, to read about 5/3/1 before the start of the next challenge!

Squats:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

185# 5x1

220# 5, 3, 4

Yea.  So these were miserable.  I had to abort the second set, and the third I might have been able to drive it home if I didn't care about anything else.  Ugh.  To top it off, I had to wait for an eternity to get the damned rack because two guys just would not.  Stop.  Talking.  Seriously.  Stop having a full length conversation parked in the squat rack and the sole Deadlift area.  Grrr.

No deads, because one of the talkers just camped in the DL area, and I just felt crushed and worthless after shitty squats.

Feb 16

Went to the gym this morning, instead of tomorrow, because Company is arriving so I'll want to spend time with her and because I had to go to work today.  But, the rest of the company is on a holiday, so I took it fairly slow (though still rushed a bit - bumming about that now).

Squats:

Squats:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

185# 3x1

220#

185# 5, 5.

I fully intended to do the 220#, but at 185 my body screamed no.  So I kept that weight and just did 2 more sets of 5 before calling it quits.  I was not looking forward to the rest of the workout after that.

Bench Press:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

155# 5x1

180# 5x3

These felt pretty solid.  Biiiiit wobbly towards the end, but nothing too terrible.  Next time I'm going to up the weight to 185.  Worse case scenario is I fail.  A lot.

Deadlifts:

135# x5

185# x3

225# x3

275# x3

345# x6 (Mixed Grip) (Workset PR!)

Hm.  So, funny story.  I thought I was supposed to up my weights this time (since I've been repeating worksets twice before upping the weight).  Apparently I was supposed to stay where I was last lifting session.  Whoops.  Instead I PR.  Heh.  It now makes total sense why everything felt super grindy.  Grindy, but I got them.  Definitely not pretty.  Thinking I might have to start looking into a belt for deads...

Anyway, probably the last workout I'll get until Saturday or Sunday (because I imagine Company will demand to be taken to the gym after being cooped up in the snow-bound area).  Now I just need to figure out my next set of challenge ideas, and what I learned from this past challenge, while trying to avoid getting yelled at by a Giant.

Oh, and dojo tonight.  That makes me happy.  Seems we've started to disregard the "When the town has a snow emergency we're closed" policy.  Seems even Sensei can get antsy about not being on the mat.

I did butt in and say to the guy in the rack "Excuse me, but how many more sets do you have?"

Polite, and shut their conversation up right quick, though the DL area guy (an older guy who's deadlift form was terrible, by the by) shot me a dirty look as I was waiting.  Meh.  Sorry for wanting to get a workout in.

• Like 1

Holy hell it felt good to get to the gym today.  Since Company is around I haven't been going to the gym or the dojo, so I've been starting to feel a little stir crazy.  Even Company says she feel bad about messing with my regular schedule, but I figure spending time with the out-of-town girlfriend is a bit more important than a few lifts at the gym for a week.  So the fact I got to go at all today (with her in tow) is extra good, I feel.  Anyway, enough rambling.  Apparently my blah blah blahing is going to bleed out over here as well.

OHP

45# 5x1

65# 5x1

85# 5x1

115# 3x3

So I want to look into 5/3/1 for OHP since it's been pretty damn stagnant, but neglected to do it before going to the gym today.  So I'm not entirely sure if 531 actually has sets of 3 for your workset.  But I figured I could probably get 3 sets of 3 in, so I went with it.  They felt pretty solid, so I think that means I am right in thinking of hitting up 531.

Squats:

95# 5x1

115# 5x1

135# 5x1

185# 5x1

220#  5, 5, 5

Man, 220 is killing me.  Yea I got my full workset in, but it definitely took a lot out of me.  Thinking I may also look into 5/3/1 for this guy, too.  My left knee was a bit wonky, but I'm not sure if it was because it's tight or an actual form issue.  Probably should have had my girlfriend record the squats today, but by the time she came over to the weights sections after running I was D-E-D, dead.  No way I could do another set.  Oh well.

DL:

135# x5

185# x3

225# x3

275# x3

345# x5 (Mixed Grip)

Felt pretty solid here.  Really think I might be getting to the point where a belt might be needed for my top deadlift.  But right now it feels good to realize I'm only 55 pounds away from hitting 400 as my workset.  That seems quite doable.

Pullups (Wide Grip):

3, 4, 3

Ooof.  These were rough.  Partially because they are tough to begin with, then exhausted and my grip strength was gone after the deads.  But the girlfriend wanted to be a Bench Bro Girl, so I needed to pass the time.  Also trying to match Kishi's pacing towards a one arm pull up because I'm stupid.

Chin ups:

4, 3, 2

Yea.  These ended quickly.  I can normally do 3 sets of 5 pretty easily.  Newp.  Today I collapsed out.

And that's it for now, next workout is likely going to be Thursday after Company flies home.  Though somehow I seem to have acquired an extra note in my lifting journal about being handsome.  Apparently this happens when you ask your girlfriend to hold your notebook while you run into the locker room.

• Like 3

And that's it for now, next workout is likely going to be Thursday after Company flies home.  Though somehow I seem to have acquired an extra note in my lifting journal about being handsome.  Apparently this happens when you ask your girlfriend to hold your notebook while you run into the locker room.

*snicker* this is why you can't have nice things :)

Glad to hear you got to the gym, also glad to hear you got some together time.

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

I was gonna say that I was surprised you two just weren't hitting the gym together! My OHP is still garbage farts but 5/3/1 has definitely made upping weight a more regular thing with that silly lift. I think you'd find good results!

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1