Ceasefire :: My Milkshake...

Ceasefire

tumblr_m402fi6hlf1qkpe1mo1_500.jpg

Got your attention? Good.

Hold me accountable. Kick my booty. Because my milkshake sure doesn't bring boys to my yard...

GOALS

1. LOG REGULARLY OH MY GOD NIKKI WHY AREN'T YOU LOGGING YET

2. START ACADEMY. YOU PAID FOR IT. DO THAT SHIT.

3. STOP THE NEGATIVE SELF TALK. DON'T DO THAT SHIT.

For those that know me, I'm prone to stick around for a week or two and then vanish. I hope not to do that this time. This challenge fits nicely with a 'Body Transformation Challenge' I am assisting with at my gym. If I don't do this now, I don't do this ever. Hold me accountable. Be gentle. Be awesome.

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I can do all this, except be gentle.  I will make sure you remember to get here and stay accountable.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I love the concept of Academy, but something about it has intimidated me thus far. I think I'm probably over-analyzing everything and should just settle on a couple of quests to get me started! The site looks solid though and I've heard the workouts are fantastic.

Logging in, check. I'll actually be setting myself a notification on my phone. As odd as that sounds, I get so scattered during the average day that I need to be reminded now and again! Or maybe I could set my homepage to Nerd Fitness... /hmmm

I've just realized I have had next to nothing to eat today. Not a great way to get a challenge started! Off to the kitchen I go!

Yesterday was a decent day. Got my exercise in the form of a chilly walk through Fort Snelling State Park. Ate Chipotle for dinner, bowl form. Went to bed super early because of migraine...woke up with migraine! Taken some pills, so once the boy child goes off to school, I'm going to lay around until they take effect and then catch up on my work.

Today is supposed to be gym, but we'll see when tonight rolls around how the ol' noggin' is feeling...

Not sure how migraines work, but would the workout help it?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

For me, it's lots of muscle aches, head heaviness, occasional sick feeling. So I don't think working out would work.

I'm praying the medication does what it's supposed to do because I feel useless this morning. \o/

glad to see you're still coming back, challenge after challenge! that makes my heart happy.  ^_^

kick ALL the ass! i know you can, home girl; i have seen you do it with my own eyeballs.

level 4 elf ranger
STR | 6    DEX | 5    STA | 6    CON | 4    WIS | 4    CHA | 8

Hallo to you too, Sloth! =D

mevre! Good to see you too! I'm hoping this time fares better than times before. I can do this~

So I went to the gym last night...and actually did pretty good! I could only manage a half hour session, but it was better than feeling sorry for myself on the couch! This morning was supposed to be a run, but it turned into a walk. Still got 30 minutes of activity in. I'm likely going to add in another workout somewhere in the afternoon, probably snatches.

I signed up to a virtual 5k this morning! Helping a young boy with Cerebral Palsy to run in a half marathon with another runner. I've already set a goal on Runkeeper to run 32 miles within the next 30 days, and joined their 50km challenge, so it seemed perfect. Just hoping to get out to Calhoun to get that run in soon!

Progress is good! This morning I have another headache and tonight I have to make coaching calls, so I'm trying to find some time to get a workout in.

Last night I went to a screening of Beerfest at Summit Brewery with Erik Stolhanske. It was pretty damn awesome.

Hula yesterday during coaching calls for my clients. Anxiety reared up and made it difficult, but I got through it. One more call to go today so hopefully I'll be able to put all that jazz behind me. If I can make it, I'm going for the 6pm session at my gym. If not, I'm going for a run.

Already seeing changes in my physique again even though I haven't cut out any foods, I've just been eating smaller portions.

Roped myself into riding from Duluth to St Paul (MN) next June so I need to look into a few things. Like, you know, a bike. D'oh.

I'm worried about putting a whole butt-ton of money into it though. A bike and all the gear WAY surpass the $20 race fee. I'd need to make sure it's something I enjoy because I don't want a bike gathering dust because I only needed it for one event!

Couldn't work out on Thursday, so I did Friday night instead. And then Saturday morning. So I was at the 6pm session on Friday and back at it for the 10am session on Saturday. Probably a little closer together than my body needed - the 28kg kettlebell swings did a number on my legs and buttocks. =B

Yesterday was spent chasing after the kids during a family event. Lots of piggyback rides and running up and down stairs. I did eat pizza and cake though. So I could have probably chosen better diet for the day, but overall I'm not feeling guilty about my choices.

Today I'm hoping to either get to gym again or do some kettlebell snatching and hula-hooping in the yard...

Thanks for checking in guys. I really appreciate it. =)

way to go! sounds like you're doing great!maybe not 100% according to plan, but you're thinking sideways and making it work. and really, that's the hardest part. so good for you!

979705bf841fdf79b23389451905a66d.jpg

level 4 elf ranger

I'm worried about putting a whole butt-ton of money into it though. A bike and all the gear WAY surpass the $20 race fee. I'd need to make sure it's something I enjoy because I don't want a bike gathering dust because I only needed it for one event!

You could use it as a mode of transport as well.  We have a seat that fits on the back of a bike that Bear is getting too big for but would probably be good for yours for another year or so.  And I always find the pull behind strollers on Craigslist.  I can keep my eyes open for you.  I say do it.  It would be a great accomplishment.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

The swings felt great at the time, but the combination of moves we did probably wasn't ideal for the weight I was using. Started with weighted lunges, then the swings and then burpees. So a lot of lower legs within the first part of the circuit which made it difficult for me to walk up stairs for the next few days!

Off to gym tonight even though I really, REALLY do not feel like going.

in situations like this, i end up making myself use it, even if i don't totally love it. ["after all," i think, "i spent all this money..."] it's a fallacy to reason that way, but i embrace it because hey, it's getting me to exercise more!

level 4 elf ranger

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines