• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gainsdalf the Whey

Fall Brawl for it All 2014!

Yeah, I think there was talk of one about a year or so back, but it never happened. I think if we could just tack onto these competitions, that could be fun! I'd at least participate in squat and deadlift also, even though I don't know how often it would be a PR (depends on my training cycle). I just never bench and my coach definitely wouldn't be pleased to see me working on it with the limited time that I have.

Maybe just add us into the spreadsheet and we can have our own little competition based on sinclair? That could be fun!

There is already columns for it.  Just most of the time no one ever has the energy for a Big 6.  I have a hard enough time managing to find energy to muster up some OHP attempts. 

There is already columns for it.  Just most of the time no one ever has the energy for a Big 6.  I have a hard enough time managing to find energy to muster up some OHP attempts. 

Guess I could scroll to the right, eh? :)

I think my point was that some of the weightlifters don't do the powerlifting lifts so there should be a separate title they can compete for.

That's what I was thinking. Just in conjunction with the powerlifting comp. I WANT A TITLE!

Not like I'm suggesting we go to bodyweight classes and equipped/classic... Just letting the two sports both have champions.

Plus someone could then have "Snatch King/Queen" as their title and that would make me all kinds of happy!

• Like 3

Done. Next time there will be weightlifting titles and OHP will be removed since no one ever does super 6 anyway. Next comp should start around the end of January.

Edit: the PL and WL won't need to be on the same day either, so if you want to do both but a week or two apart to put your best foot forward, that's fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

This pleases me. M'yessss...

I have to tell you that I literally had no idea that we were facebook friends until yesterday. Seriously. When I friended you there, I thought our only connection was weightlifting. I feel silly, but I'm glad I finally made the connection... like 2 years later.

I was at a competition here over the weekend. I saw monsters lift. I do not want to compete against you jdanger. 

Lol, I wouldn't say I'm a monster but damnit I'm trying! 

I have to tell you that I literally had no idea that we were facebook friends until yesterday. Seriously. When I friended you there, I thought our only connection was weightlifting. I feel silly, but I'm glad I finally made the connection... like 2 years later.

Ha don't worry, I don't put much out there in FB land these days so that's not too surprising. 

Anyway yeah, time to get back to work planning how to get these new weightlifting titles..

XfzP0LE.gif

Just an FYI, I will finally be getting around to update the Leaderboards with these numbers either tomorrow or early next week.  Just wanted to give people a heads up that the numbers won't be lost.  And if it's not more then your current total, I won't update per the normal procedure.  

Done. Next time there will be weightlifting titles and OHP will be removed since no one ever does super 6 anyway. Next comp should start around the end of January.

Edit: the PL and WL won't need to be on the same day either, so if you want to do both but a week or two apart to put your best foot forward, that's fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nooooo, I was going to do OHP next time around!  :(

Just an FYI, I will finally be getting around to update the Leaderboards with these numbers either tomorrow or early next week.  Just wanted to give people a heads up that the numbers won't be lost.  And if it's not more then your current total, I won't update per the normal procedure.  

This has been completed.