L1 Mini Dungeons (please follow)

Blaidd

Cool, I've already done this one! I feel accomplished, or at least on top of things. I have my signature and I've joined the Assassin Initiates.

• Like 1

Level 2 Elf Assassin

Str: 4 | Dex: 5 | Sta: 3 | Con: 2 | Wis: 4 | Cha: 3

"When people called me freak, I closed my eyes and laughed, because they were blind to happiness." --hide

First challenge! Second challenge! Third challenge!

As a side question:  For the mini dungeon challenges where stats are awarded, does someone keep track of that or am i in charge of it?  I'm currently tracking it, just curious if i need to be.

Thanks in advance.

Lycansbane (NF CHaracter)

1st | 1st redo | 2nd | 3rd

"Pain is for the living. Only the dead don't feel it." ~ Jim Butcher

"They live lives that don't matter, that touch no one and change nothing. For better or worse, you and I stared evil in the eye and didn't flinch. We raised our swords and went to war, and even if we didn't win we kicked some ass along the way. We made a difference, and that's all any man can ask." ~ Simon Green

1. Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable? Yes I made sure that I didn't go nuts this first challenge and that it was reasonably accomplished

2. Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on? Yes they are all building towards strength and weith loss

3. Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them? I have made them small

4. Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them?I have been tracking my goals on paper and they are easily measured

5. How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€?My son is testing me every day to every other day

6. What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured? I will delay a test then test once I am well.

7. Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those? I add to work outs or adjust off days

8. Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another? No

9. Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them? I am making time in my schedule-- get up earlier or combine with other events

10. Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest? Better eating choices and more active habits.  I watch my son do flips and cartwheels where ever we go and that is motivating me to be more active.

Barnacle

Level 0 Half-Orc

Aspiring Monk Assassin      

0 STR | 0 DEX | 0 STA | 0 CON | 0 WIS | 0 CHA

Current Challenge: New Rebel

Part 1 - Done

Part 3 – Done

*If you complete both parts of this challenge (either 1+2 or 1+3) then you will get an additional +1 CHA to allocate at the end of the 6 week challenge.

Followed:

Sharah:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/54175-sharah-gets-started/

Steppinon D’Arrows: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/54292-steppinon-darrows-stepping-on-the-path/

Level 0, Rebel, Agency Recuit 
STR: 0  |  DEX: 0  |  STA: 0  |  CON: 0  |  WIS: 0  |  CHA: 0
Battle Log:  Metamorphosis

Week 2 Mini - Making Friends

Part 1 - Updating your signature (if you've already done this then choose either Part 2 or 3).

Done this!

Part 2:  Join an accountability group

I joined the Assassin Initiates group :)

• Like 1

Dwarven Level 5 Assassin

• STR 12, DEX 3, STA 10, CON 4, WIS 10, CHA 3

Challenge: 1, 2, 3, 4 (current)

Main Quest: Weight Loss - to get down to 10st, started August 2013 at 17st 1lb, current 14st 4lb

39%
39%

Part 1 done,  will update when I find an accountabilibuddy group....

Part 2 pending, so intimidating! D: done. Well, what do you know, I already joined one and didn't even realize. Assassin Initiates. HA! That was so not intimidating...

Part 3 done, I like to stalk and post on people's threads when my children aren't trying to jab at the keyboard. Guess it's all those years of NF stalking I did before I joined?

• Like 2

Brain-Building Assassin, a.k.a Radical Domestic Jill-of-All-Trades

Battle Log | Challenges: Current |18 |17 |16 |15 |14 |13 |12 |11 |109 | 87 | 65432 | 1  

Isaiah 40:30-31

Signature: done (kinda-ish). I still need a good quote. I know I have one somewhere in my brain, but the past week I've just been fried. Sooo we'll get there.

I might look into an accountabilibuddy group later on, but I'm still in the process of organizing my life. I have already started following bumblebee, Omega, and RutgerS, though.

So mini = done!

FunshineBear - Battle Log!!!

Level 0 Temporarily Orc...

Aspiring Ranger

[No stats to speak of yet]

Current Challenge

Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist.
He who would gather immortal palms must not be hindered by the name of goodness, but must explore it if it be goodness.
Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. - R.W. Emerson

1.     Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable? It’s certainly achievable – long-term – and I believe it’s reasonable. My body isn’t quite working the way it used to, but there’s no reason I can’t make some changes and get my weight back down.  

2.     Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on? All three build towards my main quest in three different ways that I need to approach the weight loss – becoming stronger and increasing my metabolism, working on my hip’s mobility so I can be more active, and changing my diet for the better, slowly but surely (since this is by far the hardest thing for me long-term).

3.     Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them? I believe they are already scaled down about as low as is reasonable – any lower and there wouldn’t be much point. Hey, I believe in slow and steady. J

4.     Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them? They are simple done/not done goals, so they are easy to measure and track.

5.     How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€? Pass/fail. No reward but the satisfaction of making some positive changes. J

6.     What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured? I’m already injured, sigh. I suppose if I get more or re-injured, I’ll talk to my physical therapist about how I can stay moving.

7.     Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those? I don’t think I will need to modify anything this time around – my goals are fairly simple to achieve (they aren’t very time intensive right now).

8.     Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another? No, they do not conflict.

9.     Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them? I don’t have much time in my schedule, period, but I can either work out at home after I get home (at least for now, since I’m just doing bodyweight) or at the gym at school, which is where I spend all of the rest of my time so it’s not out of my way.

10.  Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest? Multiple habits, but in a very small, simple way.

• Like 2

Keannis :: Level 1 Human Adventurer

[ STR 1.5 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 3 | CHA 0 ] 

Keannis's Apprenticeship Begins! (6 Week Challenge)

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." - George Bernard Shaw

Dum spiro spero. 

My quest!

Main Quest: Medical Remission of Rheumatoid Arthritis

Quest 1: Do something productive every day.

Quest 2: Nutritional overhaul.

Between 80-90g of protein

Between 100-120g of carbs (lee-way for carb-rich veggies and fruits)

Less than 40g of sugars

Eat more whole foods, not processed.

Quest 3: Exercise at least 3 days out of the week. 

• Is your overall quest achievable (over a short or long period of time)?  Is it reasonable? Yes, I'd say so! Over a long period of time for sure. It can definitely happen, I don't know when. But I'm certain it will.

• Do your 3 quests all build towards your main quest in little ways, or are you taking on too much? Do your quests have sub-quests or is it just one thing to focus on? All of my quests build towards my main quest; the only way to achieve it is by following my 3 other quests. They're really important, but only small changes when it comes down to it. My quests do have little sub-quests, but they're going to come along as I work my way through this challenge.

• Are your main goals realistic? Can you scale them to smaller steps to fit your life better, even if it will make it take a little longer to achieve them? Definitely realistic, but it's already going to take small steps to achieve it over a long period of time. I don't really have a time limit on it, really. This main quest will be complete when my bloods tell my doctor it is... and then my quest will be to stay in remission. =]

• Are your goals able to be measured and tracked?  What will you use to track them? I'm tracking my exercise and diet when I do it and when I eat. So, yeah, pretty measurable in terms of tracking. As for productivity... It's a yes, no, and somewhat. I just have to compare and contrast between my good days and my bad as I go.

• How are you grading your goals?  Are they pass/fail (“every dayâ€, “not even once over the six weeksâ€)?  Is there a reward for the effort, or are you only grading yourself on whether or not you “lose the weight†or “run the distanceâ€? I'm grading with an ABC method. I'm grading every day and then once a week as an overall weekly average of the daily grades. I'm rewarding myself with little things, I have a good week or month, and I can get something I really want. I'm also keeping track on an application that lets me level up by making good choices, exercising, and completing other challenges (such as doing a number of squats, not eating chocolate for a week, no gluten, etc) and when I level up 3 times I get a reward! The ultimate reward, though? Being healthy and feeling good about myself. 

• What is your plan for continuing/altering/grading those goals if you become ill or injured? This is a tough one, I'm always feeling a bit ill, so I have to take into consideration how I'm feeling. If I don't eat enough, I know it has to do with that. So maybe I have to make myself do so. If I'm not being very productive or exercising, maybe I can do little things. Those little things are just as important as doing an hour long session at the gym when I'm not sick. 

• Did you take into consideration any special occasions (Labour Day, Independence Day, birthdays, anniversaries, etc) that may occur during the challenge?  What modifications do you need to build into your goals for those? I will let myself 'cheat' a little bit but I must count it nonetheless. I just have to eat in moderation. I'm at a party and they have chocolate for dessert? I can have one or two. Or none if I really don't want any. It will depend. But I will be aware of my choices.

• Do any of your main goals conflict with each other? Will one goal make it hard to do another? They work together to reach my ultimate goal, but the reason for my ultimate goal can make my other goals harder to achieve. Some days I cannot exercise or haven't the energy to do something I believe it productive. It's unavoidable, though.

• Do you already have the time in your schedule to actually complete the goals you’ve set?  If not, what are you planning to do to make time for them? Oh, yes. I have plenty of time.

• Are you trying to build multiple habits, or is all your energy focused on your main quest? I'm trying to build good habits, adjusting everything really. Doing so will help me achieve my main quest. So my focus is on it, but by adjusting multiple habits (I accidentally wrote hobbits, WHOOPS) to achieve it. 

Current Challenge: She-Hulk Strengthens the Stronghold.

[Level: 6 | STR 8.18 | DEX 6.31 STA 9.47 | CON 11.08 WIS 10.5 | CHA 6.9 ]

Good question.  I'm tracking mine, but was curious as well...

You need to keep track, but luckily you can come back here and check it out :D

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Done 1, 2 & 3. Still finding the forums intimidating though!

Level 1 -::- Nome Face-Dancer -::- Wannabe Druid

STR 2 | STA 2.9 | DEX 0.3 | CON 0 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenge

80 miles in 6 weeks

0%
0%

Lose 20lb (200lb starting weight)

75%
75%
"Believe in yourself. You are an ancient, absent god, discussed only rarely by literary scholars. So if you don't believe, no-one will."

I've done I & III as well - following a few people and making sure I keep up to date with their challenge threads, but I haven't joined an Accountabilibuddies group as I don't feel I have enough time to properly commit to one at the moment.

Or the ability to spell it correctly either for that matter...

• Like 3

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

I already did 1,2 and 3 in the first week:

I joined the Skullcrushers (part 2) as can be seen in my signature (part 1). I'm subscribed to the challenges of all my skull-crushing buddies, and also to the challenges of 0gravity, Teagarden and Svella (and maybe more that I forgot now)

• Like 1

Weight loss: 73 kg -> 65 kg or less. Current weight: 68.9 kg

51.25%
51.25%

Level 0 Human - Aspiring Assassin

[ STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

Battle log, ChallengeMember of the SKULLCRUSHERS

I've done I & III as well - following a few people and making sure I keep up to date with their challenge threads, but I haven't joined an Accountabilibuddies group as I don't feel I have enough time to properly commit to one at the moment.

Or the ability to spell it correctly either for that matter...

The best part about made up words: they're always spelled right!

• Like 3

FunshineBear - Battle Log!!!

Level 0 Temporarily Orc...

Aspiring Ranger

[No stats to speak of yet]

Current Challenge

Whoso would be a man, must be a nonconformist.
He who would gather immortal palms must not be hindered by the name of goodness, but must explore it if it be goodness.
Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. - R.W. Emerson

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines