The tale of a Wolfgirl, Chapter 2; Joining The Assassins

Wolfgirl_6666

Background story:

What happened last time:
After completing the first challenge training to become a real assassin by bringing change into a budding bad lifestyle, Lycan trainee Wolfgirl decided it was time to take the challenge further. With a new diet, workout plan and shiny new black (link top) armour, she decided it was time to face the assassins den and ask to take her in.

She had already learned a great deal about being fit and had overcome some small anxiety issues, still Wolfgirl realised there was much to learn. She had only scratched the surface of truly being an assassin and taken the last few weeks off to plan everything ahead. With the help of the Assassins she would train herself further so one day she would be able to execute (little side joke there) her own contracts.
Wolfgirl was determined to become physically and mentally better every day.

Main quest:
Continue training for parkour. I will train in arm, leg and core strength so I can support my own weight. For This challenge I’ll focus on arm strength, since I can’t do a proper push-up. This will be my fail or success for this challenge. Five proper push ups in six weeks!

Quest 1:
Mix up my exercise routine. I noticed I started to ace the beginner body workout. Well not ace, but I’ve barely noticed change lately. I decided it’s time to mix up exercises and to do so I’ve written my own five tenets (Dark Brotherhood) Quest 1 will be a getting used to these five tenets and cheat as little as I can.

1. Start the day with The Rise & Shine workout (neilarey.com)
  2. Workout-Wednesday; Do a regular workout and mix it up! (beginner bodyweight, lara croft, hungergames assassins creed, bag it ect.) Don’t do the same exercise twice!
  3. Freaky Friday; Do something fun fitness related on Fridays like Dance, self-defence, parkour, climbing, ect (must be workout worthy)
  4. Strategy-Sunday; Lear the Assassins techniques such as; Rolls, vaults, jumping, safety measures, handstands, flips or acrobatics. Ect.
  5. Run in between workout days. I hate running because I’m always so hurt, stinging all over. Still I want to be able to run without being a wreck after 200 meter. Start with the from walking to running challenge from neilarey

Reward: if I manage to keep all tenets one week I’ll take time to Photoshop my hand written sheet into the real dark brotherhood tenets. Maybe I’ll even get a real big print >: ) (As a bonus I won’t have invoked the wrath of Sithis^^’)
(STR+3, DX+2, STA+3,CON+1, WIS+1, CHA+1 )

Quest 2:
Track everything. Last time I messed up tracking progress. This time I’ll keep a notebook or daily log here on NF. I want at least to have notes of 80% of the challenge. I’ll also keep a weekly photo diary on Sunday.

Reward: Maybe I’ll pimp my notebook. Or try something else. We’ll see
(WIS+2)

Quest 3:
I’ve managed to make an exercise deal with my fitness assassin buddy to go  do something every Sunday! I’ll make most out of this accountability group of two rockin’ gals.  The keeping and tracking of this group will be my main concern.

Reward: Spending time with my best friend and getting fit in the process is reward enough. We haven’t been seeing each other that such lately since we’ve both enrolled in different schools.
(STA+1, CHA+1)

Life Quest:
My life quest will be instead of writing related, drawing related. I noticed I don’t draw as much as I should and I’ve missed out on my annual thirty days of summer sketching. I’ll so an autumn challenge as life quest. I’ll try to draw 30 days in a row. Miss a day? I’ll reset the day counter^^’ If all goes well I want to expand it to six weeks, full challenge length.

Reward: Not sure yet, maybe a nice dorky shirt or some drawing materials…
(No exp, maybe future gold)

• Like 2

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

STR: (5) | DEX: (2) | STA: (1) | CON: (5) | WIS: (8) | CHA: (3)

First Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/49206-wolves-survival-and-living-like-an-assasin/#entry1059972

Second Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/54204-the-tale-of-a-wolfgirl-chapter-2-joining-the-assassins/

Current challenge: Busily scribbling

Love the name! Welcome to the pack ;)

You have some great goals! I'll definitely be subbing this challenge [emoji106][emoji106]

Wolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wild Wolf- Level 10 (Respec)

Class: Operator/ Height: 6'2 / Weight: 196#

Stats: STR: 28 / DEX: 20 / END: 21 / CON: 27 / WIS: 31 / CHA: 30

Instagram: @ryanwolfbell / Facebook: Ryan Wolf Bell / Bible App (YouVersion) Ryan Wolf Bell

Current Challenge: The Scout Who Outwitted the Lifter of the Dead

Spoiler

Last Challenge(s): 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15

Unchained Predator Saga: 1

Epic Challenges: Welcome to the Fireteam & Wolfpool 

Know, O prince, that once the sun burns out and the earth's core becomes solid and cold, there will come a man to provide the endless energy needed to sustain life and for the planets to keep moving. He is the source of light and the warmth of hope back into the hearts of humanity...." - Dark_Raider

A wolf rises in my heart; against my darkness; against my demons; against my despair. I DECLARE WAR!

Romans 8:28 (CSB) We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.

Themed workout days sound awesome. We'll be around to help you track as well, though having a reliable workout buddy is so great!

Drawing daily goal sounds like it could be a lot of fun. 

• Like 1

Raptron, alot assassin

6564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

hey! I love that you incorporated rewards into your goals. are your buddies on NF too? and how is it going?

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

@Trembriele: Thanks! I’m sure we’ll keep each other in line ;)

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

First Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/49206-wolves-survival-and-living-like-an-assasin/#entry1059972

Second Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/54204-the-tale-of-a-wolfgirl-chapter-2-joining-the-assassins/

@Wolf: Haha Thanks! Go go Wolves!! *howls* aand now I’ve taken it to far^^’
Thanks for the encouragement!

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

@Raptron: Thanks for the encouragement! I’m having a lot of fun drawing daily, it also really helps:D I’m getting more confident in drawing:)

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

@Harika: I like drawing humans and fantasy. I’ll defenetly draw some assassins someday. I’m terrible in scenery and animals, so I’ll draw some animals today. I’ll upload the drawings to Deviant and post the link.

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

@Karinajean: Thanks for the encouragement! My friend isn’t on NF (yet?:P) I told her about my workout and diet and asked if she wanted to join me in training. She gladly accepted since we are both “terrible†sloth-gamers who don’t get to see the world outside sometimes. She loves the idea of Assassins.

• Like 1

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

Update

Okay! First week is almost over, Time for an update!

Quest 1
Ah Okay, for this I’ll have to get my journal…Yeah! That’s right! I actually did it with the journal!! More on that in Quest 2, but this still deserves a proud shout out!
(…)
*Flips through pages* Ah So, the running part (5th tenet) is the worst point in the book. I Didn’t manage to get the first week of training complete due to that part where I go running almost every day. I just hate running so much L. I’ll try again tomorrow when hopefully my friend joins me (she has cancelled on me twice, she’s a busy person too^^’) We’ll go running or parkour. In any case I’ll begin a bit more slowly with the running by taking walks after school. I’m usually home late and have no energy to go outside *cries*.
If I know myself a little I’ll try to sprint once I’m outside, maybe I can trick myself into running this way- I-erm mean, Walking. Yeah sure…
The other tenants go just fine. Wednesday I did lvl 1 of the Hungergames workout! The Rise and Shine goes real smooth. (in most cases^^’)
I lost it at Friday. My drawing streak was broken and I forgot Freaky Friday. I had a lot of things going on in my head and before I knew it, it was (or so I told myself) too late to do anything. I even forgot Rise and Shine D: Sithis, forgive meeeeeeeeee…
Saturday went just fine and I started again with day 1 for life Quest. Today it’s Sunday and I’ve learned a great deal about training, found some awesome material on youtube and did some exercises on flexibility and a bit strength, since It’s my main quest. I’ll do the drawing after posting this.

Quest 2
Yay! I have a note book! And I even write in it! I scribble a bit before going to bed, it really works fineJ I’ve also taken pictures for comparing. I’ll take some more since it’s Sunday and I promised myself to do that. Maybe I can print them and paste them in my journal, make a photo journal!

Quest 3
My friend has still to show up, but I’m sure we’ll find something that works for the both of us. Hopefully we’ll go tomorrow and she won’t be cancelling again. We’re both busy with school so sometimes it’s hard to find a moment we can both be present.

Life Quest
So as I mentioned before in this ridiculously long update, I missed out a day and today is day 2. Darn… *grumbles with a little smile* I’ll post some of my drawings on Deviantart and leave the link here on NF, I can’t advertise my work here, now can I. That would be totally un-sportive ;)

Main Quest??
As for the main quest. I’m focussing somewhat more on arm strength. I’ve made a 10 kilo sandbag to do half push ups and bag drags. Yay! I’ll keep working on the full push up and slight pull up.
What’s a bit beside the point, but great nevertheless is I’ve noticed I’m getting a bit more confident every day. I always overthink things waaaay too much and end up saying nothing because I’m afraid to say the wrong thing. I also hate being in the centre of things (Even though as scribbler/designer I really need the spotlight for my work D:), but lately there have been a couple of stressful situations that required me to stand up *le gasp* I’ve started dressing more confident if only a little and in general just feel better! Mostly because of training I’ve realised what I needed to change… it works…wow:’D

So yeah, waaay to long update, but who even cares^^’ A bit Shoutout and thanks to everyone commenting and wishing me luck!! Thankyou! It really helps me out a lot!!

~Wolfgirl

• Like 1

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

That is a brilliant idea! I'll definitely try that one soon!

• Like 1

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

Challenge Completion Status

Yes another late briefing, somehow I just can't seem to do these on time. Yes I'm in for the next challenge so after writing this 'll dive straight into writing the next one^^ ohwell That's what I get for procrastination.

Quest 1: Wraith of Sithis

Mix up my exercise routine. I noticed I started to ace the beginner body workout. Well not ace, but I’ve barely noticed change lately. I decided it’s time to mix up exercises and to do so I’ve written my own five tenets (Dark Brotherhood) Quest 1 will be a getting used to these five tenets and cheat as little as I can.

1. Start the day with The Rise & Shine workout (neilarey.com)
  2. Workout-Wednesday; Do a regular workout and mix it up! (beginner bodyweight, lara croft, hungergames assassins creed, bag it ect.) Don’t do the same exercise twice!
  3. Freaky Friday; Do something fun fitness related on Fridays like Dance, self-defence, parkour, climbing, ect (must be workout worthy)
  4. Strategy-Sunday; Lear the Assassins techniques such as; Rolls, vaults, jumping, safety measures, handstands, flips or acrobatics. Ect.
  5. Run in between workout days. I hate running because I’m always so hurt, stinging all over. Still I want to be able to run without being a wreck after 200 meter. Start with the from walking to running challenge from neilarey

Reward: if I manage to keep all tenets one week I’ll take time to Photoshop my hand written sheet into the real dark brotherhood tenets. Maybe I’ll even get a real big print >: ) (As a bonus I won’t have invoked the wrath of Sithis^^’)
(STR+3, DX+2, STA+3,CON+1, WIS+1, CHA+1 )

This was the big ticket for this challenge. It has been difficult, but I can't say I'm disappointed by far! Yes I've had days where I forgot to do the workouts and I've ben cheating a lot with the fridays and Sundays when I didn't know where to start. This brings me to a topic I want to tackle the next challenge...which is today?!

1. Rise and shine did really well, the three suggested rounds are a bit too much for just getting up and wanting to be fast in the morning routine, but one quick rep is just perfect to kick off a new day. I've rarely missed those

2. The workouts are the real meat to this. I've often done those far too late (like 1am push-ups on the carpet not to wake others o.0) The switching went okay, I could have switched more, but there was switching I never did the same workout every week. Over the challenge I've expanded my portfolio of Neilarey Workouts and they are still awesome!!

3. This was difficult. I intended to do something with dance, but as you can hear in the "Something" this wasn't very clear. I often forgot. After a while I used it to do arm strength exercises with my brand new pull-up bar (traded for 2 bars of chocolate) and sandbag (10 kilo, but I train with 6) to complete my main quest which I'll discuss later on:)

4. Was a difficult start-up. Didn't know where to start and often just winged it a bit, BUT!!! Later on I found more information and resources and I actually started to take the Sunday seriously. This has helped me so much I've even started to just randomly jump and vault stuff. (Did a random table dive in class once, that was fun 3:D)

5. This was also difficult. I don't like running, it's just that simple, the stinging the bouncing the hurting....meh. I wasn't motivated enough to go outside until I got this amazing tip from Trembriele: Running indoors. Now I put on the motivational music and crap list form youtube on my laptop and just jog in place. It works like a charm and I'm actually motivated to go running!! (outside running is still different and strangely more annoying, but the indoor version made me want to beat my own time and speed. if it works, it works!)

Grade: B

Spoils: One epic poster still in the making (A4) STR+3 DX+1 (for not going outside) CON+1 WIS+1 CHA+1

Quest 2: Tracking Your Tracks

Track everything. Last time I messed up tracking progress. This time I’ll keep a notebook or daily log here on NF. I want at least to have notes of 80% of the challenge. I’ll also keep a weekly photo diary on Sunday.

Reward: Maybe I’ll pimp my notebook. Or try something else. We’ll see
(WIS+2)

ow, Did I really say 80%...Let's do the math then since I totally forgot to write this down for the last few weeks. I started on 15th of September and the last entry was Monday 20 October. so I wrote 5 weeks down and forgot... three... damn That's 62,5% How sloppy:( I also didn't update and measure on Sunday so that's also sloppy. I did make notes in my (not so daily) journal for Strategy-Sunday, but I did say 80% so I failed this Quest.

And then it suddenly hit me... Last two weeks weren't part of the challenge ya dummy! I didn't record since the challenge was over, making the recorded weeks 5 out of 6, being 83,33% *Sigh*

Let's try this again shall we. this mean I've completed this quest...only just. let this be a warning to all dummies out there

Grade: C

Rewards: WIS+1 (hopefully I'm wiser now...)

Quest 3: Shaping the Pack

I’ve managed to make an exercise deal with my fitness assassin buddy to go  do something every Sunday! I’ll make most out of this accountability group of two rockin’ gals.  The keeping and tracking of this group will be my main concern.

Reward: Spending time with my best friend and getting fit in the process is reward enough. We haven’t been seeing each other that such lately since we’ve both enrolled in different schools.
(STA+1, CHA+1)

This was also not that much of a success. Unfortunately I can't say the blame is on me. I've done everything to get my friend to go running with me and in the end we went about three times, once being inside training technique. Somehow I believed I could motivate my friend and she is motivated! Just not enough to actually turn up for appointments. Last minute cancels or when I had to ask where she was and then get canceled. yeah. I really tried. We found this incredible spot in a public part where they have set up obstacles especially for parkour!! The once we went there was great! I'm afraid I'll have to call it a day, tell her I can't do things like this and notify the Parkour facebook I'll be joining them. I won't completely pull the plug on this local pack idea, it's just I have to think of my progress instead of tugging a friend until oblivion commeth... This makes me a bit sad, but I can't be the boss of her. Either she has to take matters into her own hands and HELP ME PLANNING or that's just it. We can go whenever she want to, but I won't be making the appointments. (which will lead into this whole project falling silent, but that can't be helped) So yeah, if you're reading this, I'm not mad, not at all! Just a bit disappointment and let down. I know you can't help it and you try, but it won't work like this. sorry:/

Grade: B-

Rewards: STA+1 CHA+1 (also patience leveled up? #sarcasm)

Life quest: Daily Drawings

My life quest will be instead of writing related, drawing related. I noticed I don’t draw as much as I should and I’ve missed out on my annual thirty days of summer sketching. I’ll so an autumn challenge as life quest. I’ll try to draw 30 days in a row. Miss a day? I’ll reset the day counter^^’ If all goes well I want to expand it to six weeks, full challenge length.

Reward: Not sure yet, maybe a nice dorky shirt or some drawing materials…
(No exp, maybe future gold)

This went extremely well. So well in fact that I decided not to stop for now and just keep drawing daily! I'll keep this short since it's not fitness related, but I've just noticed how I've gotten more confident in drawing and how I got my fun back in drawing. I'd lost if due to some confidence issues I'm still dealing with and this is another great step in enhancing my confidence.

In case any of you are interested in some of the sketches, here's a link to my DeviantArt http://wolfgirl6666.deviantart.com/gallery/51520050/Autumn-Challenge-2014

(to prevent spamming with non-fitness stuff)

Grade: (No grade for life quest)

rewards: A bucket full of self fulfillment

Main Quest

Continue training for parkour. I will train in arm, leg and core strength so I can support my own weight. For This challenge I’ll focus on arm strength, since I can’t do a proper push-up. This will be my fail or success for this challenge. Five proper push ups in six weeks!

I must say I'm surprised in a good way...I've made it!! I'm able to do five proper push-up, not the girly type, but the actual push up! Okay they were a bit careful, not completely touching the ground with my nose, but I managed the 90 degrees!

The verdict

So to sum this up It was a challenge of learning. I've learned to place a lot of things during the challenge and even though not everything was in place right from the start I've managed to make something out of it! Even though tracking is a big issue this challenge was a big success! I did learn a lot about the importance of hand written journals and tracking. hopefully I've scared myself enough with the earlier miscalculation to ensure proper tracking in the next challenge. (seriously I surprised myself there o.0")

I'd grade this challenge with an overall score of B

What's next?

Next is Chapter three of this epic journey which starts today. I'll put focus on...Tracking! not very surprisingly. Secondly I'll keep my now beloved Tenets and add one quest on tracking and something else, oh yeah! I remember Diets! I'll immediately start writing after posting this. Enough talk, onto the next chapter~!

Level 3 Lycan Assassin

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines