Mini Challenge Thread: We don't need no stinkin title.

Hammlin

I just finished my 70 flights and got to the fake summit. Hope I'm not too late!

Sent by TARDIS delivery service. Apologies for typos caused by interactions with the time vortex.

you're good! Welcome!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

At least she isn't making us ruck (yet)

Did I mention my gr0 came today...

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Oooh..... I am kind of late to the party, sorry. I was learning to DL and OHP....kind of got distracted... *lifting heavy thing! shiny! urrgh. heavy!* and squatting my tush off. WAIIIT FOR MEEEEEE!!! I AM COMING UP THE MOUNTAIN TOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw man.... look at all that mud.... 

• Like 1

LyricalSharon

~Hobbit with the heart of an Amazon~

LVL 4 STR 7 DEX 1.5 STA 8.75 CON 5 WIS 3.5 CHA 3

I'm getting this road on the show... 

This is so much cooler than [insert diet program]

Battle Log Current Challenge

Mud you say? Fortunately, I have experience with mud.

(I'm at the back)

260402 352697254812984 1685896051 N

• Like 2

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

I think I may have already completed the necessary pulling exercises for this week. If anyone's having a crummy week and needs extra help let me know  :playful:

• Like 2

Half-Elf Ranger

[Level: 4 | STR 9 | DEX 5 | STA 9 | CON 10 | WIS 10 | CHA 7 ]

Feel free to visit - Current Challenge

Challenge 3 - Challenge 2 - Challenge 1

Feel free to add me as a Fitbit Friend

Welcome to the summit. Actually, now that you're up here you can see that it's a false summit. Ugh.

You are can see from where you are now that a short jaunt across a field will get you to another part of the incline. Unfortunately, the field that stands between you and the path's continuation is more of a marsh. Before long, you realize that to get through this, you will have to trudge (where are those turtles when you need them???).

Rangers- This week we are pulling ourselves through the mud. All pulling exercises apply- 3 sessions of them will get you across!

Rows, pull ups, dragging a tire around, pulling a puppy who refuses to walk. Get creative, just get across!

Argh, darned false summit! Reminds me of the first time I hiked Mt. Sanitas in Boulder and I kept seeing the summit - yay! - and then...nope. Ok, well I have done pull-ups and rows, with more pull-ups scheduled for tomorrow. My puppy tried to help us out this morning by pulling and pulling and pulling on her leash to try to get me to run (it's a rest day).  :playful: 

Aeshnidae, The Girl with the Dragonfly Tattoo

Human Ranger

Level 4 | STR 9 | DEX 8 | STA 5 | CON 5 | WIS 8 | CHA 3

Aeshnidae Flips the Bird at Being Sick | Battle Log | Skull Crushers III

Intro Post | MFP | 2nd Challenge

"Fire bad, tree pretty."

"Nothing but the rain..."

I think I may have already completed the necessary pulling exercises for this week. If anyone's having a crummy week and needs extra help let me know  :playful:

i could use some assistance. still recovering from mild back injury and wont be attempting to lift anything till maybe tomorrow. 

LEVEL: 7 Furyan Ranger - Battle Log - in lieu of this challenge

don't look back, we aren't going that way:

Rebirth - Wrestlemania Dark Raider vs KZacher

From Tartarus with Love - Wrath of the Furyan - it's a secret! - FIGHT! - You can go your own way - The Rational Gaze - Rise from Death to Knife this Beast(part 3-the agony) - Demonized(part 2) -  By Demons Be Driven(part 1) -

i could use some assistance. still recovering from mild back injury and wont be attempting to lift anything till maybe tomorrow. 

I've got you covered ;)

• Like 1

Half-Elf Ranger

[Level: 4 | STR 9 | DEX 5 | STA 9 | CON 10 | WIS 10 | CHA 7 ]

Feel free to visit - Current Challenge

Challenge 3 - Challenge 2 - Challenge 1

Feel free to add me as a Fitbit Friend

A bit late but luckily I go up and down stairs all day. I work on the third floor and take the stairs because they curve around the front lobby and make me feel like I am in one of those fancy movies...Pull ups are part of my challenge this time around so I should be able to help out with this week's mini challenge. I have another round of pull ups this afternoon when I get home from work.

Level 2 - Human Ranger  - Stats: STR 2, DEX 3, STA 3, CON 3, WIS 1, CHA 1

Current Challenge:

Past Challenges:

First Challenge, Second Challenge

Sorry I poofed...

Welcome to the summit. Actually, now that you're up here you can see that it's a false summit. Ugh.

You are can see from where you are now that a short jaunt across a field will get you to another part of the incline. Unfortunately, the field that stands between you and the path's continuation is more of a marsh. Before long, you realize that to get through this, you will have to trudge (where are those turtles when you need them???).

Rangers- This week we are pulling ourselves through the mud. All pulling exercises apply- 3 sessions of them will get you across!

Rows, pull ups, dragging a tire around, pulling a puppy who refuses to walk. Get creative, just get across!

How about, actually pulling yourself through 18 km of mud?  Depleted uranium rod optional...

nuclear Day survivor

• Like 2

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Argh, darned false summit! Reminds me of the first time I hiked Mt. Sanitas in Boulder and I kept seeing the summit - yay! - and then...nope. Ok, well I have done pull-ups and rows, with more pull-ups scheduled for tomorrow. My puppy tried to help us out this morning by pulling and pulling and pulling on her leash to try to get me to run (it's a rest day).  :playful: 

I had the same first time experience in Boulder on Sanitas. Curse you Sanitas (jk i love you...)

• Like 2

My Blog | My Story

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines