Musuku

Abs are made in the kitchen. And they aren't just going to show up on their own. Get it.

Haha yes!

Tracking is so dull, but it works.

Another Idea I had, Weight Watchers makes serving utensils that are measuring spoons, so you can measure your food without anyone knowing that's what they are for. (you have to know someone doing WW or maybe Ebay has some) but I found these at Amazon, they are similar in function.

http://www.amazon.com/Healthy-Portion-Control-3-Piece-Serving/dp/B003Y3B946/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1412172781&sr=8-1&keywords=portion+serving+spoons

Clever!

Wednesday's workout:

Dumbbell Rear Lunge
2 x 5 kg x 8 reps

Body Weight Squat
2 x 8 reps

Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press
5 kg x 8 reps
2 x 7.2 kg x 8 reps
7.2 kg x 15 reps
Notes: palms in

Feet Elevated Glute Bridge
2 x 10 reps

Standing Zottman Dumbbell Curls
2 x 7.2 kg x 6 reps

Foam Rolling
00:05:00

General Yoga
00:15:00
Notes: splits and back bend practice
  • Like 1

Base Character: Medusa

Class / Profession: Assasin

Level: 4
STR 1 | DEX 3.5 | STA 6 | CON 4 | WIS 2.5 | CHA 8

Current challenge         fitocracy       tumblr

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Stats:

Height:              5'5, 1m67

Weight:             Start: 60kg, 132.3lbs      now: 58.6kg, 129.2lbs

Body Fat %:      I think about 23%

(all in cm, none of them are flexed)

start             now           comparison          

Neck:                36               35.5             -0.5

Chest:               86                86                 0

Forearm:           20                21                +1

Bicep:                28                27                -1

Waist:                73                71                -2

Hips:                  96.5             96              -0.5

Thigh:                51                50                -1

Calf:                   34.5           34.5               0

Totally back on track, so pleased

tumblr_ncmhtfDyb91r5cbu6o10_250.gif

• Like 1

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Love the rocky horror imagery :)

You're working hard it seems!  Good for you!  Lots of progress so far, and I appreciate how hard it is to track.  The most body recomposition I've ever done, I was tracking EVERYTHING on My Fitness Pal.  Of course, since switching to the paleo diet I haven't had to track a thing, and I've seen some pretty good changes in just a couple of months.  I really love your focus on flexibility.  That's going to be my next goal I think!

Keep up the amazing!

• Like 1

Level 21 Wild Elf Ranger/Assassin

Spoiler

I'm not really sure these stats are relevant anymore...

STR: 31 DEX: 26 STA: 30  CON: 24  WIS: 30 CHA: 26

Current Challenge

You are all so nice, let me drown you in kittens

tumblr_ndhrkbu04J1tgsjzuo1_1280.jpgProgress is slow but happening. We will celebrate my sister's birthday this week, so there will be pie (I'm making this one) and I am really really craving a glass of red wine. This probably the first time I'm dieting/cutting without feeling stressed all the time. I don't really care about a deadline, it's more a process of eating better and working out more, getting healthier all over, and my body that follows by leaning out.

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Main quest:

Vanity

10606460_281457875388907_862875608641009

For the weight loss pvp I plan to lose 5lbs in 10 weeks. This should get me to visible abs and the lowest weight that I have been in my entire adult life.

Height:              5'5, 1m67

Weight:             Start: 60kg, 132.3lbs      now: 60kg, 132.3lbs

(all in cm, none of them are flexed)

start             now           comparison          

Neck:                36               35.5             -0.5

Chest:               86                86                 0

Forearm:           20                21                +1

Bicep:                28                29                +1

Waist:                73                73.5           +0.5

Hips:                  96.5             96              -0.5

Thigh:                51                50                -1

Calf:                   34.5             34              -0.5

Cutting and hormones are not a very effective combination. I got an IUD about half way this challenge and as long as my body isn't adapted to it there will be no visible results of my effort. I try not to get demotivated, by the end of the pvp this bloat should be gone.

Missions:

Same as last time: be able to perform the splits on both sides and really improve my wheel pose. Contortion is still awesome and ensures I can post a lot of scary gifs

tumblr_nbez42getU1qzeg3ko2_r2_500.gif

Practice every day. Points of completion will be given based on improvement and if I have practiced enough.

count: 1 point for DEX for improvement of wheel pose, 1 for STA for training every day, same for splits (4 total)

This was my favorite mission and flexibility training has become a real habit. However, I didn't practice every day and I actually think it is better like that. I do stretch every day, but the more advanced exercises are practiced only every other day. I'm not sure if my poses really improved as much this challenge but I did notice that it is getting easier to get into a pose: I now only need one round of preparing stretches most of the time before getting into the splits while 6 weeks ago I needed at least 3. Pictures will be taken tomorrow or this weekend.

+1.5 DEX  +2 STA

tumblr_static_4d1jxsrgqw8w4k00os4oggc44_

For the nutrition part of the fat loss I want to put off the tracking as long as possible because of a) stress and B) really hard when you live with your parents and they really don't want you to weigh your food. Instead I want to tackle some bad habits (hence the challenge title):

- alcohol: instead of the weekly bottle of wine I will consume no alcohol for the entire challenge. I make an exception for champagne/sparkling wine because this would imply celebration (2 birthdays coming up + I might get a job)

- sugary snacking: no more mindless grazing on processed sugar filled junk, no more store bought cookies or candy

- drink more water: drink at least 2L a day

- cook a healthy dish at least 2 times per week (tnx MogiShade)

- protein: NEED MOAR

tumblr_naeywoRRDQ1riklfpo1_500.jpg

Every week I will start tackling another one while continuing beating down the previous ones. Feel free to tell me about other habits I can add to this list!

count: 3 for CON

Only had 1 glass of wine and 1 shot of rum for the whole challenge. I am always surprised by how many social situations I encounter that usualy involve alcohol. Overall, I did pretty good nutritionwise and I still have some room left on stuff I could cut out if necessairy for those final weeks of fatloss. The thing I want to focus more on for the next weeks is tracking my food, I don't do it thorougly enough yet.

+2 CON

Workouts: Bodbot is my master and I will obey all its orders

count: 1 point for DEX based on cardio, 1 point for STR based on the strength exercises, 2 points for STA based on consistent training

Usually my intake is worse than my workout consistency but this time it was the opposite. Too many workouts were skipped or the planned exercises were replaced with something completely different. Bad Musuku

Life quest:

Get a job and move out

First job, then move out, so this mostly means applying for a lot of jobs, creating stuff to add to my resume and improving my skills  

count: 3 for CHA, 2 for looking for jobs, 1 if I actually get one

The recruitment lady likes me

tumblr_inline_nczcjmnxFk1syqgv2.gif

Normally I have a job, I just need an appointment with the boss  because he wants to know all his employees, but she ensured me that this was just a formality. So I give myself 2 points for now and will add the last one when I've signed my contract.

+2 CHA

Side quest:

Create my own android app and publish it in the store

I already know what I want to make but I don't have all the skills yet.

count: 1 point for WIS

Lessons are finished, mock-ups are made and initial setup is done but the actual app isn't ready yet. I hope to publish it in time for the next challenge.

+0.5 WIS

• Like 2

Fat/Weight lost

38%
38%

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines