• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Borg Queen

The PDX Thread

On 10/11/2014 at 10:21 PM, Primeval said:

Nice to meet you! That sounds great. What are your fitness interests?

I don't think I ever got back to you. I'm interested in athletic condition and yoga 

Level 2 Ranger here :) looking for a party that i can meet up with and/or have an accountability group with. 

I'm extremely shy and introverted, and very hesitant to get into social situations because I have severe social anxiety. But part of leveling up my life means getting past that social anxiety and taking down all the mobs and bosses that get in my way of completing my epic quests.

I live in Sheridan Oregon, which is closer to Salem, but I love long drives, and 2 or 3 hours to get to pdx isn't that far imo. Used to live on Barbur so I am still fairly comfortable with getting around :)

• Like 2

Level 2 Ranger here looking for a party that i can meet up with and/or have an accountability group with. 
I'm extremely shy and introverted, and very hesitant to get into social situations because I have severe social anxiety. But part of leveling up my life means getting past that social anxiety and taking down all the mobs and bosses that get in my way of completing my epic quests.
I live in Sheridan Oregon, which is closer to Salem, but I love long drives, and 2 or 3 hours to get to pdx isn't that far imo. Used to live on Barbur so I am still fairly comfortable with getting around
Hi there! I recommend checking out Nopo Run Club, if you like to drive and socialize. It's a casual atmosphere and a good place to meet prop!e.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Borg Queen said:
On 2/4/2018 at 3:57 PM, Dulfyr said:
Level 2 Ranger here emoji4.png looking for a party that i can meet up with and/or have an accountability group with. 
I live in Sheridan Oregon, which is closer to Salem, but I love long drives, and 2 or 3 hours to get to pdx isn't that far imo. Used to live on Barbur so I am still fairly comfortable with getting around emoji4.png

Hi there! I recommend checking out Nopo Run Club, if you like to drive and socialize. It's a casual atmosphere and a good place to meet prop!e.

Awesome! Thank you! I will check that out :)

Hi all! I'm relatively new to NerdFitness. Currently living in SE. I'm into climbing and hiking if anyone wants to try to meet up for those activities.