Hello NF!!!

My name is Tim Fitzpatrick and I am technically new to this community. I have been living in it vicariously through my wife who has been a member for over a year. We just got back from #campnerdfitness and WOW am I motivated to finally make all of  the changes I need to in my life to LEVEL UP!!! I thank my wife Heather for getting me involved and a special thank you to all of the Yodas at the camp and all the other Jedis like myself for just being AWESOME!!! It was a great experience and I have the NF community to thank for rejuvenating my spirits and sense of purpose when it comes to my fitness and health in general.

I am 34, live in Florida, have the greatest wife ever and the 4 best children in the world, I am the luckiest man alive!!! With that being said I have always been big and for many years I wore it well especially while playing high school football. I used to weight train regularly and stayed in ok shape doing it. My current occupation is pretty physically demanding so I have been able to maintain a fair degree of strength but over the years I am taking on more of "round" shape as opposed to being "in" shape and that needs to change.

While at camp I met several people from the warriors guild which from my understanding is power lifting. I am extremely interested in pursuing power lifting while also embarking on my own quest of nutritional and cardio work through all of the other vast resources found here. Any help/ advice/ constructive criticism is welcome as I am in this for the long haul and plan on exceeding every goal I set for myself.

Thanks in advance!

Tim

• Like 2

Tim, I think I know someone who shares your interest in weights! search for SpecialSundae, if you have any questions on nutrition and weights, she is the one to go to.

oh, and welcome!

Jay, the assassin    :ph34r:

• Like 1

Race: Nordic

Class: assassin/ranger

"in the pool of life, we are but paddlers"-  Me (yes, I made it up)

Strength: 82/100 Endurance:90/100 Dexterity: 95/100 Constitution: 60/100 Wisdom: 79/100 Charisma: 75/100 

Weight: 9st 4lbs

body composition: lightweight, sinewy, athletic, slim.

Trivia: not only a nerd, but also a Krav Maga practitioner and Viking metalhead!

fingerboarding: making 20 reps!

52%
52%

do 1.5 miles in under 9:30

29%
29%