What's that you say!? The rings are too high you say?!

Here's whats happening today:

breakwheel wakes up in the morning, nice morning dew out in the air, getting ready to do some stretches and skill work with some coffee. He walks out to the porch to find his trusted handstand wall spot and the gymnastics rings hanging outside his house.

But wait!

What's that?

The ceiling has been lifted! The rings too high to jump up to now!

"Oh no!" he exclaims, "How am I ever going to get up over the rings to practice my support holds to level up my gymnastics skills and become even more badass then I was yesterday?!"

Woosh! In comes the skills he learned over this weekend at Camp.

MUSCLE UP FOR THE WIN!!!

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD! AHHHH!! AHH!!!

all the little buggies and tiny microscopic creatures that live on my porch can't stop cheering!

HOORAY!!!!!
  • Like 2

|| Assassin ||

Challenges : current

first, secondthird

"Some people say it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, only if you have fun. Well...nothing is more fun than winning"

Sweet!!!! I wish I'd gone to camp and played with all the people and learned all the things

Honestly it was one of the best weekends of my life. I would suggest to decide on going to CampNerdFitness 2015 like today. Just my opinion

|| Assassin ||

Challenges : current

first, secondthird

"Some people say it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, only if you have fun. Well...nothing is more fun than winning"

that was so smooth and beautiful and YOU'RE A HERO!!!!

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move