OK you Brits make yourselves known...

Anyone else in the East Midlands?

Leicestershire here. Originally born in Luton, lived in Brighton for a while, then moved in with partner in Reading and eventually ended up here. Please tell me you're a runner. I could use someone to check my form some time.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

i'm a suffolk gal!

Another resident of Suffolk, here: the British deep south, our fair land of farmers and casual racism :eagerness:. Great if you like peace and quiet, but not a lot happening here otherwise

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Half-Orc Adventurer

STR: 3 | DEX: 0 | CON: 5 | STA: 3 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 0

'Who is there to make you the man you want to be but yourself?'

Another resident of Suffolk, here: the British deep south, our fair land of farmers and casual racism :eagerness:. Great if you like peace and quiet, but not a lot happening here otherwise

Don't say that! I moved here about a year and a half ago and just found myself single! I'm relying on suffolk to show me a good time! Calm, peace and quiet will not do!

LOriginally born in Luton

Ah, Luton - I go there all the time. A pigeon pooed on me there last week. No, not "on me", "all over me". It seemed strangely unsurprising.

Kew representing.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Ah, Luton - I go there all the time. A pigeon pooed on me there last week. No, not "on me", "all over me". It seemed strangely unsurprising.

Yep, sounds like Luton. See how many abandoned mattresses you can find in people's gardens, but watch out for the dog muck. When I went to University, I took advantage of the opportunity to move out!

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Don't say that! I moved here about a year and a half ago and just found myself single! I'm relying on suffolk to show me a good time! Calm, peace and quiet will not do!

Well that makes at least 4 of us on this forum from our fair county. Quite surprised at that.

Bury St Edmunds here by the way.

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words