OK you Brits make yourselves known...

I'm over in Cardiff. Haven't seen anyone else on the board yet from Wales.

As a New Englander who has never been across the pond I can safely say everything I know about Cardiff I learned from Doctor Who and Torchwood. I still perk up any time I hear the name IRL.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

As a New Englander who has never been across the pond I can safely say everything I know about Cardiff I learned from Doctor Who and Torchwood. I still perk up any time I hear the name IRL.

Me too! I always wait to hear if there was an alien attack. Stupid TV and reality mixing.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Uni gym is nice, isn't it? :)

I'm ashamed to say I wouldn't know. :P

I've sort of been slacking since I got here - I think my diet and the abundance of hills has kept me alive. :P

Not joining has been a money-saver, which is always a plus I suppose. I'm planning on taking up running (hill sprints are meant to be good) and maybe finding somewhere to do chin ups and other such 'bar-barians' work...I know there's a park nearby, but I've yet to go in yet, it might not be suitable. Could always join the uni gym in the second term if needs be.

http://jackblog.org

Jack Blog | The Blog of Jack

I'm planning on taking up running (hill sprints are meant to be good) and maybe finding somewhere to do chin ups and other such 'bar-barians' work..

There's a 'fitness loop' around the sports centre and pitches at the top of the hill, and it's got chin and dip stations and other bits of random... stuff... so it might be worth checking out :)