OK you Brits make yourselves known...

I'm new today! Currently living in my hometown of Lowestoft, Suffolk (the most eastly point of the UK I... and everyone else that lives in this dump, will have you know!)

Moving ASAP though, I went to Uni in Sheffield and need city life again, few options i'm not sure of as yet, but I think Manchester is winning, but might do Norwich as it's the close / safe option... maybe London just because it's London! :-p

Like the MMA talk in here as well, never done anything as i'm not in shape yet, just a long time, watch as much as humanly possible fan. I'd like to get into BJJ and was considering http://www.stealthbjj.com/ if I do make the move to Manchester.

Come to Manchester! We've got loads of dead good stuff here. And things! There are LOADS of things, too.

Convinced?

Level 1 SheHulk Warrior [str: 1]  [Dex : ]  [sta: ]  [Con: ]  [Wis: 1]  [Cha: ] 

Challenge 2: Project Krisptonite

We did ok this season! I'm not much of a football fan which in Newcastle means I watch every game and talk about them at work the next day, but I don't start the conversation. I just uploaded my profile pic but it doesn't seem to want to show itself...perhaps its trying to tell me something!

How did I not see this thread until now?!

I'm currently in Cheshire. Have lived in Liverpool, Loughborough and Norfolk. Ideal life - living in the countryside, working in a city which is easy to commute to. I love the vibe in Liverpool and Manchester, but I love the country life far too much to properly move back.

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one. - Elbert Hubbard

Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk. (In London fairly frequently also)

ooh *waves* I was born in west suffolk, and went to 6th form at KEGS, very happy times. BSE is still my favourite town in East Anglia.

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually afraid to make one. - Elbert Hubbard

hi from another edinburgher :) it's actually warm and sunny here today - had to find a tshirt for running rather than long-sleeve shirt!

I'm hoping it stays this way! I was out with Rat Race Edinburgh on Tuesday night and made the mistake of wearing my running/cycling jacket along... absolutely boiling, had to take it off and tie it across my chest halfway through.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

I absolutely don't belong here. I just wanted to tell you - it's great to read this thread and hear everything in British/Scottish/Irish English. I love it. (I just started watching Lie to Me again, because amongst a bunch of Americans, there is one English guy and everytime he opens his mouth, I swoon.

If I'm going to be reincarnated, it's gotta be in England. Or Scotland. Britain, anyway.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rix - Level 2 Amazon Assassin

STR 7 | DEX 6 | CON 7 | STA 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 4 | LVL 3

LVL 2 | LVL 1

Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.

Conan O'Brien

[/table]