OK you Brits make yourselves known...

Haha well I'm currently based in Berkshire but have been all over. Still go back to Bedford and to the mother in laws in Kent on a fairly regular basis. Antrim on a slightly less regular basis for obvious reasons (no not because it's Antrim, because the flights are expensive!)

Level 2 Half-Sidhe Archer (Toolkitted Ranger)

|Str 3|Dex 3|Sta 2|Con 3|Wis 2|Cha 1| 

Introduction: Roll your own adventure!  DBL: Aim to Misbehave!

Challenge 1, 2Browncoats 1, 2

Guess I'm one of the few Scottish folk about the place then...

Heh, still counts! I'm currently living in Fort William and will be until I've finished up with uni. Then who knows...

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Guess I'm one of the few Scottish folk about the place then...

Heh, still counts! I'm currently living in Fort William and will be until I've finished up with uni. Then who knows...

By the power of Greyskull!!! I'm in Fort William! Never thought someone else from here would pop up on the site. Brill!

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Not near the coast are you??? Looks a bit choppy....

We spent most of Christmas without power, which made for an interesting experience....

Righto, I'm not really getting very involved here. How am I supposed to progress things and get involved properly? A month ago I posted up my general quests and a short challenge (in the level 1 club) but while that's going fine not getting much interaction or getting into any feedback or good groups etc. very much on the outside looking in...

My current challenge  (Tracker)

Main Quest (Tracker)

"Behold the turtle.  He only makes progress when he sticks his neck out"

"Your mind is like the water. When it is agitated it becomes difficult to see, but when you let it settle, the answer becomes clear." (Master Oogway)