Creating a Business

I've always wanted to start my own business, but never really known what it would be. 

I'm starting to think about creating a podcast and a blog, but again I don't really know what about.

Any advice on finding what it is I would like to write about?

I'm really inspired by Steve and what he has done here.

Any suggestions?

Rosiesan

Battle Log | MyFitnessPal | @kari_renae

I wouldn't think about it as starting a business.  Start with something you really like to do for you.  Find a kind of content and a medium you really enjoy.  Followers/readers/subscribers will come because they like what you have to convey, and they'll like what you have to convey because of how your personality comes through.  That kind of charisma only happens if you're truly into whatever it is you choose to do.

• Like 2

I wouldn't think about it as starting a business.  Start with something you really like to do for you.  Find a kind of content and a medium you really enjoy.  Followers/readers/subscribers will come because they like what you have to convey, and they'll like what you have to convey because of how your personality comes through.  That kind of charisma only happens if you're truly into whatever it is you choose to do.

In a general sense, this is definitely true.  And it applies to everything, really.  Doing things that make you happy are infinitely more successful than things that don't.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™