Hi everyone!

Feels like it was ages ago when i last wrote a post here....it's probably been 2 years... maybe more... I have a perfect excuse tho!! In these last years i fell off the wagon, life became busy (excuses excuses) and i never got back on track.

After putting on all of the weight i had lost before, i have decided it is time to jump back on the wagon and start over....

I have a few goals...  they have nothing to do with weight or calorie counting... i simply want to lead a healthier life and all of that comes as a consequence of that...

I have metabolic syndrome and PCOS and i do go to the endocrinologist every 3 months. I -know- I cannot have a high carbs diet... but i love them carbs... yes... I am addicted to chocolate and sugar... and Mc Donalds.... (need to get rid of those addictions) and bread... OMG i love bread!

i need to start eating healthier... incorporate more veggies and fruit into my diet ... and french fries can't be considered a vegetable... just like coconut candy can't be considered a fruit!

On the bright side, I have started the gym (Yay me!!!)

I'll start a topic in the Daily Battle logs in the morning and will probably try to keep a log of those living healthier goals. 

See you all around!!! 

• Like 1

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

Congrats! Agreed, Yay you :D for starting your fitness, and also for picking back up your healthy journey quest. A good example of re-dedication & I'm sure your comrades are eager to take their place along side you to support and help quell any danger that may lurk along your path.

Wood Elf / (subtle) Adventurer 

not sure if this is the realm for me; however thought I'd sneak out for a peek ... very timid

the forest is my home & comfort; though, at times, it's nice to venture around others

to see what it is that they aspire to achieve ... always looking to be the best me for me

Update:

roaming ahead to fulfill each goal set before me; my accomplishment(s) will show that soon

we'll meet again as successes in each of our disciplines ... looking forward to that blessed day

Congrats! Agreed, Yay you :D for starting your fitness, and also for picking back up your healthy journey quest. A good example of re-dedication & I'm sure your comrades are eager to take their place along side you to support and help quell any danger that may lurk along your path.

Thank you!!! Starting over is harder than starting for the first time... You can only start from where you are at tho... so let's do it :D

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw