The Logs Start Here

A.M.

• Woke up had a light breakfast - Some grapes and a bowl of oatmeal no sugar but light honey.
  • Stretched and grabbed a water loaded it onto the bike and rode approx. 5 miles
  • Did light sets of situps and pushups

Noon.

• Mowed the lawn (riding mower)
  • Played around on the laptop a bit and snacked a bit on unsalted peanuts (only thing to eat for lunch, yeah, yeah I know not good)
  • Worked cleaning up the garage and cleaned out the car

Evening.

• Did a few more sit ups and pushups (stretched a bit before doing so)
  • Snacked on some grapes (yeah I you thought I was going to say peanuts didn't ya)
  • Later around 8 I had two sloppy joes and a small salad with light dressing (took some getting used to it not floating around in the bowl of dressing but managed)
  • Typed up my daily log and watched a bit of a chat room before going to bed.
  • Snacked on some grapes (yeah I you thought I was going to say peanuts didn't ya)

GOT ANY GRAPES?

Keep up.. one change at a time and you will go farrrrrr!!!!!

Try to eat lunch tomorrow ^.^

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

A.M.

• Woke up and had a bowl of cereal with a cup of coffee (light cream and sugar)
  • Did some stretching before going on the morning bike ride (4 miles)
  • Locked the bike up and did some light yard work pulling weeds and such

Noon.

• Decided to do something different for lunch and made an egg and colby cheese sammich on a wheat tortillia  ( There I ate lunch)
  • Worked a bit on mounting some shelves in my room
  • Stretched a bit and did some feet elevated pushups

P.M.

• (yeah yeah yeah I know) Nuked a couple hot dogs and popcorn plain
  • Watched a little TV played with the bird for a few
  • Retired to the bedroom for the night and watched a movie before bed ( The Island )

For lack of previous logs I have decided to take the weekends off for the time being. Now as for Friday ( BAD BAD BAD BAD me!) I let it slip my mind to post and I didn't get reminded till the above poster *cough cough* reminded me Sunday. By which time I could not remember what I ate or did.

A.M.

• Woke up and enjoyed a nice hot cup of coffee
  • Relaxed a bit then made an english muffin with some strawberry jelly and a banana
  • Stretched then went out for the daily bike ride ( 5 miles )

Noon

• Did some cleaning around the house
  • Pulled some weeds outside from the decorative garden
  • Did an oil change on the car and cleaned it out
  • NAPTIME! hehehe Took a nap for about an hour and a half

P.M.

• Did some leg elevated pushups and some situps ( nothing real heavy being it was forgot to be done earlier in the day and before bed isn't a good idea.)
  • Had to run to BestBuy (yeah I know overpriced) to buy a new router as mine delivered its last packet on Sunday.
  • Went outside to adjust the solar floodlight so every car that drove by didn't keep it coming on like it used to.
  • Bed Time!!!!

A.M.

• Woke up to a fresh cup of coffee
  • Sent out some job resume's
  • Had some eggs and some wheat toast with light butter
  • Stretched before going on the bike ride ( 6 miles )

Noon

• Snacked on some grapes while watching some news
  • Did some declined pushups and situps after stretching of course
  • Made me a tall glass of iced tea sweetened with some honey

P.M.

• Had some gatotade with dinner (mushroom and lean hamburger patties, instant mashed potatos)
  • Geeked out with some tv ( Flash , and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and a bit of Forever )
  • Organized the laptop some more and cleaned out the computer room ( found some stuff I forgot I had )

Ok just fyi these updates happen a day after the fact, so this log entry is from yesterday.

A.M.

• Rolled out of bed tired as could be and sore in a good way
  • Staggered over to the Keurig and made me a cup of coffee
  • Popped in a couple pieces of bread (real whole wheat) into the toaster and broke out the natural jam

Noon

• Stretched a bit then rode the bike for about 3 miles, yeah I know that is less than my norm
  • Got back home and grabbed a granola bar to snack on with a handfull of grapes
  • Fired up the emulator and played me some Super Mario World ( Yoshi FTW!! )

P.M.

• Had a pretty lazy evening drank a gatorade alongside dinner of Hotdogs and french fries
  • No situps or pushups tonight as the tummy and chest is sore, back at it tomorrow though.
  • Went to bed early for some reason was rather tired hopefully it goes away the following day (which it did)

Yet another pretty non event filled day.

A.M.

• Had my morning cup of coffee (light cream, light sugar)
  • 2 Eggs and a piece of (whole grain wheat) toast
  • Relaxed for a bit then did some stretching
  • Hopped on the bike and rode about 8 miles

Noon

• Snacked on some peanuts before eating lunch
  • Fixed a tunafish sandwich with a large glass of iced tea
  • Did little things here and there around the house
  • Stretched before doing the situps and pushups (not really counting the number of them at this point)

P.M.

• Found out switching to a new router caused me to have to refresh and allow permissions on everything in the house
  • Did some internet surfing and emailing before dinner
  • Had Cheeseburger (home made) with light mustard and ketchup, with a baked potato with pepper and a light buttering, corn on the side.
  • Went to bed close to a reasonable hour