New, looking for a new lifestyle, ready for change

Hi everyone!

I'm new hear and have just started my weight training about 2 weeks ago and cleaning up my diet about 3 days ago. I am a 23 year old female, grad student (desk job most of the day), work at williams/booster juice 3 days a week (on my feet for 4 hours), 20 min weight training 5 days a week (15 lb weights-curls, butterfly, triceps, squats etc, just at home exercises) and 40 min ta week cardio (stairs). I am 166cm, 115-120 lbs and eating 2500 calories a day. I am trying to eat a lot of protein ~130g and limit trans fats and sugars. I want to gain muscle and strength and a healthy lifestyle. This is a big (and exciting change for me as I have suffered from anorexia for 3.5 yrs-on and off from relapse and recovery, gaining and lose a large amount of weight 3 times). I am really excited to start this journey and am looking for any advice on nutrition and exercise! What should I do? 

• Like 1

Greetings! Thought I'd say "hi" & wish you well as you follow a plan towards a Healthy Lifestyle. The key, I'd say, is to do away with "all or nothing" thinking; which is something I continually work on in all aspects of my life. I believe you'll receive some excellent support/advice along your journey here at NF. Congrats to you as you head along your personal journey with new friendships you'll develop along the way.

Wood Elf / (subtle) Adventurer 

not sure if this is the realm for me; however thought I'd sneak out for a peek ... very timid

the forest is my home & comfort; though, at times, it's nice to venture around others

to see what it is that they aspire to achieve ... always looking to be the best me for me

Update:

roaming ahead to fulfill each goal set before me; my accomplishment(s) will show that soon

we'll meet again as successes in each of our disciplines ... looking forward to that blessed day