Journey Begins for Lynwlls

I appreciate re: Challenge F.A.Q where Spezzy states, "This is your challenge ... use a format that works for you."

A couple days ago I signed up and was daunted by all the information on setting/signing up, follow through & so forth. The sharing of the community to be there for one another has been very overwhelming to read, and yet I am so pleased to know so many are reaching out to one another to assist in their path/goals to be achieved whether mind, body, spirit.  

For myself, I will be setting off on my journey in the middle of a challenge coming to an end & the beginning of a challenge in the future. My goal in doing so is not unlike any group heading out together. There are those who set out first, followed by groups helping one another along; in the midst of the groups, there are those making sure the path is still a success along the way. This is where I will find myself in showing that everything is all clear & accomplishable ahead; I am pleased to have finally discovered my format/path.

My main goal over the next 6 weeks is to be more firm & less marshmallow-y as evidenced by the bf%; which isn't distressing, but more motivating/encouraging, because I know it's something easily accomplishable for myself. When people see me, they don't below that I'm almost 40% bf ... I don't look it, I'm told with my shapeliness; however I definitely want to keep my feminine physique at 5'8" with a personality that jettisons from pixie to troll (hmm, saying too much).

So what will I do to set these events in motion? Interval training is for me!

Monday & Tuesday: Strength/Cardio (1 hour total); Wednesday: Yoga (1 hour)

Thursday & Friday: Strength/Cardio (1 hour total); Saturday: Yoga (1 hour)

Sunday: Day of Rest/Recoup

With regards to eating, my food choices/portions are fine ... I have always enjoyed fruits/vegetables since I was a baby, and (surprise) always shunned meat; it's just my natural disposition. My main issue is saying no throughout the week to sweets. The fix for this will be to just save the item of choice till Sunday to be enjoyed; and, of course, to choose only one item.

Thank you for this opportunity; not only for myself, but for ourselves as a whole ... We are United!!

Wood Elf / (subtle) Adventurer 

not sure if this is the realm for me; however thought I'd sneak out for a peek ... very timid

the forest is my home & comfort; though, at times, it's nice to venture around others

to see what it is that they aspire to achieve ... always looking to be the best me for me

Update:

roaming ahead to fulfill each goal set before me; my accomplishment(s) will show that soon

we'll meet again as successes in each of our disciplines ... looking forward to that blessed day

Thank you for the welcome and invite to the challenge forum, Pavel. I look forward to making weekly updates re: my trials & tribulations. I figure to strive towards a 5% bf reduction, which will get me around 32% overall; then will look at the numbers to see how the muscle/fat ratio's working for me ... and, most importantly, how I feel mind, body, spirit with the results at that time.

Oh & congrats on your upcoming wedding! Blessings to you both now & as you head into your future day-by-day together :D

not sure if this is the realm for me; however thought I'd sneak out for a peek ... very timid

the forest is my home & comfort; though, at times, it's nice to venture around others

to see what it is that they aspire to achieve ... always looking to be the best me for me

Update:

roaming ahead to fulfill each goal set before me; my accomplishment(s) will show that soon

we'll meet again as successes in each of our disciplines ... looking forward to that blessed day

You are doing great!!!

The first time i joined NF i was overwhelmed and amazed!!! It was the best thing that happened to me tho... reason why i am back!!

Welcome in and let's do this!!!!

• Like 1

Intro: Intro thread

Current challenge: Shoobie's baby steps to greatness

Eventually, all the pieces fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason - Carrie Bradshaw

Thank you for the encouragement, as well as, the opportunity to share some of myself with you, too.

The electronic age will be coming to a close for me; however I will continue on this quest & hope to share with you trials/tribulations upon a future time (whenever that may be). So know you are being encouraged from a far; but most importantly is the encouragement you receive from yourself ... 

You are Worthwhile & Deserving of Everything Good!

Update: