Well...hello.

After so many years of reading NF articles, I've finally decided to join up. After a year of doing really well with standing up for myself and pushing back when life gets me down, and doing a little less well with sticking to a regular workout routine, I feel like I'm slipping a little.

I want to level up my life. I want to be the best I can be. I want to be brave and adventurous. I want to be an assassin. I guess what I'm really here for is support and a friendly shove in the right direction when I stop believing in myself. Hell, I dithered for three days about whether or not to join the rebellion even though I knew I really wanted it and really needed it, so I'll be counting on that shove.

I've mistimed my arrival and I don't want to wait for the next challenge, so I'm going to start a battle log which I will update weekly on Sundays and it's not likely to be anything adventurous just yet but y'all are welcome along for the ride.

• Like 2

"It is not enough to want to make the effort and to say we'll make the effort...it's in the doing, not just the thinking, that we accomplish our goals. If we constantly put our goals off, we will never see them fulfilled."

T. S. Monson

battle log

Well I have to say, we are both heading out around the same time in the same manner; which means you've discovered your path & are eager to put your plan into action ... no fault to be found there; I'd say you're a success already. How fantastic that you realized you needed & wanted the assistance of others and then sought out that which you require to continue your journey.

It makes me feel good to know that I wasn't the only one ready to head out & implement the directives which have set for my success, as well. Take courage in the thought, you're not alone (I'm heading on my journey, too, in just a few hours) & so many are with you along this path of good health; just sometimes we may be focused & forget to talk/encourage the person next to us ... which is something I'm sure that happens to us all. We're all in this together; so head forth with this bright knowledge of camaraderie!

• Like 1

Wood Elf / (subtle) Adventurer 

not sure if this is the realm for me; however thought I'd sneak out for a peek ... very timid

the forest is my home & comfort; though, at times, it's nice to venture around others

to see what it is that they aspire to achieve ... always looking to be the best me for me

Update:

roaming ahead to fulfill each goal set before me; my accomplishment(s) will show that soon

we'll meet again as successes in each of our disciplines ... looking forward to that blessed day

Welcome! I've recently joined as well and already made a few friends who have bombarded me with advice and just been generally awesome, so I'd say you made the right choice :) (both of you!)

Nice work with starting with a battle log - I've found it definitely helps to keep me immersed in the "kicking ass" continuum that is levelling up life. See ya around!

Gargoyle Assassin

Present: I can has climb?
   Future: It shall be excellent.

Failures are merely teachers.

Well I have to say, we are both heading out around the same time in the same manner; which means you've discovered your path & are eager to put your plan into action ... no fault to be found there; I'd say you're a success already. How fantastic that you realized you needed & wanted the assistance of others and then sought out that which you require to continue your journey.

It makes me feel good to know that I wasn't the only one ready to head out & implement the directives which have set for my success, as well. Take courage in the thought, you're not alone (I'm heading on my journey, too, in just a few hours) & so many are with you along this path of good health; just sometimes we may be focused & forget to talk/encourage the person next to us ... which is something I'm sure that happens to us all. We're all in this together; so head forth with this bright knowledge of camaraderie!

*standing ovation*

"It is not enough to want to make the effort and to say we'll make the effort...it's in the doing, not just the thinking, that we accomplish our goals. If we constantly put our goals off, we will never see them fulfilled."

T. S. Monson

battle log

Well...hello.

After so many years of reading NF articles, I've finally decided to join up. After a year of doing really well with standing up for myself and pushing back when life gets me down, and doing a little less well with sticking to a regular workout routine, I feel like I'm slipping a little.

I want to level up my life. I want to be the best I can be. I want to be brave and adventurous. I want to be an assassin. I guess what I'm really here for is support and a friendly shove in the right direction when I stop believing in myself. Hell, I dithered for three days about whether or not to join the rebellion even though I knew I really wanted it and really needed it, so I'll be counting on that shove.

I've mistimed my arrival and I don't want to wait for the next challenge, so I'm going to start a battle log which I will update weekly on Sundays and it's not likely to be anything adventurous just yet but y'all are welcome along for the ride.

I also read the NF articles for a long time and decided that the community support was what I needed most next. Having the accountability is so important! I always thought that I'd be accountable to a friend, or have a work-out buddy or something like that... but it never panned out. Oddly though, I feel more accountable to the people here I've never met! So we're here to provide that friendly shove in the right direction - we're here in the good and the bad! You will succeed!!

I also was a late arrival... but still created my own personal six-week challenge (figured you gotta start somewhere!). Good luck with your battle log! Now go kick ass!!

• Like 1

"What do you fear?" "A cage. To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them and all chance of valor has gone beyond recall or desire." ~ The Two Towers

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway. ~ Earl Nightingale