I had a friend who is a bartender and in a good shape. I saw him drinking a lot sometimes as well. so I think it won't affect that much. 

Volume makes a difference, but so does regularity.  If you binge drink every night, you're gonna have problems.  If you binge drink once a month, you're far less likely to have problems. 

By the same token, if you drink one beer a day you might be ok.  If you drink one beer an hour, you might not be.  

The TL;DR is: less is better, but more won't kill you [immediately].  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Regular alcohol consumption can inhibit testosterone production in men.  If there is alcohol present in your system, it will be burned as a primary fuel source before anything else.  Thus if you are in a caloric surplus, it can lead to fat gain.  In the bigger picture though just treat it as a calorie source.

I was saving alcohol for refeed days but now I only drink on special occasions/nerd nights.