Mini-Challenge#6: Shredder!

Batwoman

Now with Krang out of the way.

hXRSeqh2MNkx.gif

SHREDDER IS GOING TO TAKE ON THE ASSASSINS.

Let's Get Down to Business:

OK. This challenge is going to take a lot of teamwork. The reason that the turtles are able to defeat shredder time and time again is because they are all able to work together. Individually they may not be strong enough to take him on, but together they can vanquish him. So this time out we need the same thing from the Assassin guild. The only way that you can deal damage to Shredder is with cooperation.

Well what the heck does that mean?!

Let me tell you.

I will give you different exercises with point values that correlate to the exercise. The only way you can get an exercise to count is if you get someone else in the guild to do the exact amount of that exercise that you do.

For example:

Batwoman does 10 push-ups.

Batwoman goes on Vengefulpears thread and says “HEY I NEED YOUR HELP! I JUST DID 10 PUSHUPS AND NEED YOU TO MATCH ME TO DEAL SOME DAMAGE ON SHREDDER! WILL YOU HALP?!” Only maybe less shouty because shouting at people via caps lock is just rude.

Vengefulpear says “but of course” and bang out 10 push-ups then comes to the mini-challenge thread to say “I did the 10 push-ups with Batwoman. Take that to the face Shredder!” Or whatever witty repartee you wish to bandy about and boom you’ve earned points.

Now

There are also ways to earn more than your average amount of points. Two people will get you the standard points (25pts). Three people doing the same exercise will get you triple points (25*3=75pts). And four people together will get you quadruple points (25*4=100pts)!!!

So the moral of the story is to work together.

You can PM each other or talk on this mini-challenge thread. Do whatever you have to do.

You could also use this as an opportunity to motivate fellow Assassins. Like ‘oh hai, fellow assassin buddy I see that you are doing X exercise. Well I just did 10 of those for the mini-challenge and if you do them too then we can put a hurtin’ on Shredder’ or some such thing.

Ya feel me?

SPREADSHEET

Your friendly neighborhood Batwoman will tabulate the scores and knock health off of Shredders health bar accordingly. The way that you will record your “hits” will be by posting on this thread with who did what and how many, etc. Then at the end of each day I’ll give an “update” about what’s going down in Assacity.

9PM EST will be when I calculate the days totals and post the update.

Shredder’s hit total is: 5000pts

THE EXERCISES (25 pts each):

• 1 mile run/jog:
  • 10 push-ups (or whatever progression of push-up is currently your jam)
  • 20 squats (see push-up parentheses)
  • 20 sit-ups
  • 5 pull-ups/chin-ups

I know this may seem confusing. It is a little confusing for me too. I came up with this idea last week and thought it would be awesome to have so much cooperation between the guild for the last week of the challenge. I know it relies a lot on everyone being honest and being organized, but I trust you guys to do that. Then you have to trust me to keep an eye on everything and make scoring fair and accurate.

You may/will have a lot of questions so ask away and I will answer everything as best I can.

Now get out of here and start destroying SHREDDER!

+1 DEX to assassins who help in the fight against Shredder.

Other rules:

- Mini-challenges are not mandatory, feel free to ignore this one if you don't want to participate. Don't let mini-challenge hinder your own goals.

- If you're not sure how to register something, post it here.

- Keep it simple!
- Don't hurt yourself!

Assassins, remember to be safe and have fun!

• Like 1

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

ZOMG COOL

Batwoman you are nuts, though, thank you so much for tablulating our craziness.

HEY ASSASSINS!

I'm going to do 30 squats tonight at physical therapy.

which is solidly meeting the TWENTY SQUATS CRITERIA.

anyone else in on squats today?

*um... would it be better to do 40 squats for double points?*

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shiny.

karinajean, I have done 15 squats, will do 5 more as soon as I arrive at the gym to match you!!!!!!

And I'll commit to 1 mile (going to the gym today, ankle rehab ahoy), will anyone join me????

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

HEY ASSASSINS!

I'm going to do 30 squats tonight at physical therapy.

which is solidly meeting the TWENTY SQUATS CRITERIA.

anyone else in on squats today?

*um... would it be better to do 40 squats for double points?*

I'm in for squats!

I'll end up doing about 40 bulgarian split squats by the end of the day.

Will report back in when I have done them :)

... and by my tabulations that is four pleeps on team squat.

Alert.gif

For my sanity, if you are to throw out an exercise to fellow assassins can you designate yourself the leader of that and report back here when you see that everyone on your "team" has completed their share of the exercise.

Thanks in advance!

I'll be team squat leader!

any assassins who want to be on team squat today post here or shoot me a message. I'll start a conversation with y'all.

HERE IS A QUESTION -

are these exercises to be done within the same day?

or have I just accidentally signed up to be squat team leader for a whole week?

heh.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

any assassins who want to be on team squat today post here or shoot me a message. I'll start a conversation with y'all.

HERE IS A QUESTION -

are these exercises to be done within the same day?

or have I just accidentally signed up to be squat team leader for a whole week?

heh.

I would only expect you to do it for a day or lead the team of four that you have now for today.

Just if you say 'hey i'm doing 20 squats' then up to 4 people respond... just keep an eye on those that committed to your cause and when the exercises are complete just report back in...

... maybe a spreadsheet will be needed.

BRB.

I signed up team 15 pulls, I think I am using it correctly.

If others want to join in great, if not It will count as a solo jobber right?

Nope. No lone wolfs in this battle.

Did 1 mile run today and 30 push-ups.  Who wants to match me for either?????

Also, at 20 squats but will be at 40 by tonight, will update sheet when I am there. ^_^

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

If plies (the dance-y kind of squats) count, we usually do a bunch during warmups for pole on Mondays.  I'd just need to make sure I count them all to join in ;)

Challenges | Current |

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | MFP

OOOOOOO SPARLY!!!  - Jenyne Butterfly (Shit Pole Dancers Say)

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

I got your back, kylie! If you're still down with pushups, that is. Still nursing an elbow issue, so I'm not ready for pullups yet. I'll go now to try to get another assassin into the pushy pushy... I know just the one!

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

I got your back, kylie! If you're still down with pushups, that is. Still nursing an elbow issue, so I'm not ready for pullups yet. I'll go now to try to get another assassin into the pushy pushy... I know just the one!

I started a push-ups team on the sheet if you wanna join in~

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Thanks dood

I joined in on Starsapart team for pushes, still space for you and a friend to join in :)

Thank you Starsapart for taking the team leader job :)

• Like 1

Kyliewyotie

Level 15 Coyote Tinkerer
STR 27  DEX 18  STA 15  CON 14  WIS 14  CHA 12

Current Challenge

Sweet! Thanks, Stars! I'll record the 20 I just did there. ^^

Edit: popped off 10 more to hit the team target.

• Like 1

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

I can do some pushups, but anything more than 10 is more than I'm up for today. Does anyone need 10 pushup? If not, does anyone want to match (and record it for us)?

I'll team with you for another 10. I don't know why, but I'm all fired up today!

tumblr_inline_n5e0z0ZQpU1s8fa1r.gif

Got us on the sheet, so you're committed now. ;)

• Like 1

One question: does the match have to happen the same day?  For example, if someone else volunteers a mile to match mine, will it still count if it happens tomorrow/Wednesday/whatever?  Or does it have to occur on the same day?

Also, unless someone wants top hop in as the 4th on team 30 push-ups, looks like we're done there. ^_^

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines