Mini-Challenge#6: Shredder!

Batwoman

One question: does the match have to happen the same day?  For example, if someone else volunteers a mile to match mine, will it still count if it happens tomorrow/Wednesday/whatever?  Or does it have to occur on the same day?

Also, unless someone wants top hop in as the 4th on team 30 push-ups, looks like we're done there. ^_^

I can do 30 push-ups in between stuff at work.  Mwahahaha, suck it Shredder.

• Like 1

Love as thou wilt.

One question: does the match have to happen the same day?  For example, if someone else volunteers a mile to match mine, will it still count if it happens tomorrow/Wednesday/whatever?  Or does it have to occur on the same day?

Also, unless someone wants top hop in as the 4th on team 30 push-ups, looks like we're done there. ^_^

It does not have to happen same day, but if you do "gray out" your row in the spreadsheet I will count it in the daily wrap up and those points will have been counted. Then that row/team will be closed out.

... maybe I should add a daily closing time to the OP.

9PM EST will be when I calculate the days totals and post the update.

• Like 1

I'm a time traveler, but I can only go one way and only a second at a time.

UPDATE

Shredder descended upon Assacity with destruction on his mind. He started to tear apart streets, bash in windows, and kick puppies. PUPPIES!!!

Phayze, Elennare, Batwoman, and Pyrorazor locked eyes then knew exactly what they had to do. They flipped through the night sky one by one and descended upon Shredder and they pulled off a fearsome-foursome push that knocked Shredder back for a moment. With that Shredder stood back up and gave out a yell.

"HA! You think that will do! You are pathetic. I will destroy this city in no time if that is all the fight you can show me."

Shredderdddddddddddddddddddd.jpg

98%
98%

100 pts totaled for day 1. Didn't count team push-ups because seemed like there was more interest to fill in the fourth spot and the row wasn't completely grayed out. It can still be counted tomorrow... as well as all of the other teams that were left open.

I can do 30 push-ups in between stuff at work.  Mwahahaha, suck it Shredder.

Added you, just swap the color once you've done them!

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Thanks Batwomen, all the mini challenges have been fun.

I know they must take a loaf of effort, thanks for it.

I will join in on team squat tonight I plan to do 40.

and I will be doing push ups (40) and pull ups (15) if anyone wants to join me.

If assisteds count (idk do they?????????), I can do 15 chin-ups this week.  I have 15 programmed for Saturday.... I'm just getting through a set of 5 assisteds at a time before I need to rest.

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

If assisteds count (idk do they?????????), I can do 15 chin-ups this week.  I have 15 programmed for Saturday.... I'm just getting through a set of 5 assisteds at a time before I need to rest.

I can do the pull ups too (assisted) on Wednesday. I'm assuming that counts since the other exercises were a pick your level 

Wisdom- 13.5 Dexterity- 10 Charisma- 11 Strength- 12 Constitution-10 

Elastigirl Just Living Life - January 3 to February 6 New Year Challenge! - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"The chief goal of living is not to merely stay alive" Mike Rowe

Finished my squats, today's team 40 squats is all full and locked for counting tomorrow, I think?  FEARLESS LEADER, GUIDE ME!

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

I can do the pull ups too (assisted) on Wednesday. I'm assuming that counts since the other exercises were a pick your level

I can join in on this too! Wednesday is back to gym day for me! ^_^

Tapatalk has no idea what I'm doing.

• Like 1

Level 4 Half-Elf Assassin

(that dabbles with the scouts)

Tumblr | Blog | Epic quest

"There is no such thing as perfection. The world itself is imperfect; that's what makes it so beautiful."

I say yay to doing your own level of pull-up/chin-up.

It's still today! 10 pushups and 20 squats from me!

If only I could not sleep... new goal!

I added a line in the spreadsheet for your squats and pushups. I will match those exercises and if anyone else wants to join in they can :)

• Like 1

I added my name to 10 pushups! If I don't hit that in class today at tkd, I'll do it when I get home.

AND I think Elastigirl and Leothil are going to fill out the pull-ups (15!) competition... I didn't add you guys to the spreadsheet though, just in case...

but I'm going to the gym tomorrow and will ALSO be doing pull-ups so I'm adding a new line. anyone else in?

OH and I am in for more squats tomorrow, but I'll wait until tomorrow AM to spreadsheet that up.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I added my name to 10 pushups! If I don't hit that in class today at tkd, I'll do it when I get home.

AND I think Elastigirl and Leothil are going to fill out the pull-ups (15!) competition... I didn't add you guys to the spreadsheet though, just in case...

but I'm going to the gym tomorrow and will ALSO be doing pull-ups so I'm adding a new line. anyone else in?

OH and I am in for more squats tomorrow, but I'll wait until tomorrow AM to spreadsheet that up.

Yes I will be doing more pulls and squats tomorrow I will team with you.

Kyliewyotie

Level 15 Coyote Tinkerer
STR 27  DEX 18  STA 15  CON 14  WIS 14  CHA 12

Current Challenge

Yes I will be doing more pulls and squats tomorrow I will team with you.

I'm down to team up with the both of you in squats for sure.

Assassin-in-Training

Intro, Daily Battle Log,

Current Challenge

Twitter

Took the liberty of adding myself to teams for squats and pushups after doing one-limbed varieties of both for my strength workout this morning. ^^

Okay, two questions before I continue applying my name to every team available:

1) is it okay to run a mile in two halves? I did half of a mile last night, and another half tonight. Kosher?

2) I did 21 scalpula pullups this morning, but I'm having trouble justifying to myself that they should count the same as other types of pullups because they're really more of a therapy exercise. Maybe count them for half credit?

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

1) is it okay to run a mile in two halves? I did half of a mile last night, and another half tonight. Kosher?

2) I did 21 scalpula pullups this morning, but I'm having trouble justifying to myself that they should count the same as other types of pullups because they're really more of a therapy exercise. Maybe count them for half credit?

1) I'll accept that. As long as you run one full mile, I don't want to exclude anyone that maybe can't run a full mile in one go. Not saying you can't, but that is my reasoning.

2) Can't count that.

I'll toss myself into today's team squat, if it's cool (I see an empty space?).  I did 20 this morning to start out the day. ^_^

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Thank you, wise and generous queen of bats! I agree with your assessment of the scap-ups, just thought I'd ask to see what I could do for that cause.

I probably could run a full mile, but I just really dislike running so I've never tried. I only do the halves to appease my dog. ^^

Level 0 Air Nomad Assassin
STR: 0 STA: 0 DEX: 0 CON: 0 WIS: 0 CHA: 0

Current Challenge: [Url= http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/80570-phayze-accepts-an-apprenticeship-as-an-airbender-respawn/]Apprentice Airbender![/url]

Check Out My LEGO Stuff on Flickr!
"The next golden age of human achievement begins here and now" -Neil Degrasse Tyson, Cosmos

I'll join in on the team pull-ups.  If I go climbing tonight, I might be doing them on the climbing holds at the end of my session, though.  

Level 30? who the hell knows anymore? Direwolf Assassin/Ranger - current challenge

ACL rehab thread      2016 parkour

My tutorials:

handbalancing: crow, flying crow, side crow, crow->headstand->crow  Bo staff: strikes 1 2 3, spins 1 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines