So, here it goes.  I am a fat girl.  I have always been a fat girl, even when I wasn't.  It is not a physical state of being as much as a mentality.  I don't want to be a fat girl anymore.  I want to be a strong, healthy girl.  I want to eat for fuel, and drink for fuel, and learn to do things that have scared me in the past.  Today, I am on my way.  I have already given up processed grains and therefore dropped a pant size.  My new mantra?  Hunger pains do not mean I need food.  Hunger is losing weight.  I eat what I need to live, to survive. 

Here is what I have eaten today:

1 egg

3 slices of bacon

Huge coffee with 1/4 cup half and half

Calories:  275

crawfish sausage

green beans

mushrooms, onions and peppers

Calories:  517

Grand total (so far) 792 calories.  Already have plans to meet my brother at the gym or go bike riding.  Here's to a day in control of my body and what goes into my mouth.

So, last night I had a light supper after going to the gym with my brother.  At the gym, I did 35 minutes on the stationary bike set on interval in level 3.  Gonna up the level next time.  My total calories for the day was 1200.  Low, but not starvation level.  Finding I have the tendency to go to extremes, so I am very cautious that I get enough calories.  Food is fuel.  Food is fuel.

Today, I am at 705 calories.  I am coaching my daughter's soccer team tonight.  I get to run around for an hour with a bunch of 7 and 8 year olds.  I am going to push myself so that I go home exhausted.  Any activity is good activity.  Here's to a great night and a temptation free dinner.  My husband loves to cook convenience food, which smells like heaven, even if I do know how bad it is for me.