The Odyssey of Ajaxus

January 2016..last post here, said I was retiring this..WELL THAT DIDNT LAST. :D

Bringing this back from the dead..see I need to change my signature on here as well, get things updated.

So, cliff notes on the past few months.

I'm slacking on the blog, gonna need to tackle that tonight or tomorrow because I want to redirect the focus of it and reorganize, I've been learning some cool things in the kitchen and really want to help others learn to upgrade their bulk food prep game..so that's the direction it's going to be going.  My latest concoctions are ridiculously awesome sorbet recipes for post workout recovery..hell yeah.

Umm..first semester of school went to hell, there's a post about that in my blog, let's just say developing Anxiety disorder and Panic Attacks while being in a bad living situation (last roommate sucked, living on my own now) was a recipe for disaster.

I joined a gym tho, http://www.missoulagym.com

Got a new trainer.

Absolutely killing it.

I went 10 weeks at the start of the year without drinking alcohol.  Right now I'm doing it again as part of a cut, I just started week 4.  Burning fat like a champion so I can do a bulk in roughly 7 weeks or so.

Running a hiking group up here, largest and most active one in the area, 200 members, have some ideas to boost the membership through the roof.  I've conquered mountains.

That about covers it. :D

On 8/17/2016 at 1:40 PM, Ajaxus said:

January 2016..last post here, said I was retiring this..WELL THAT DIDNT LAST. :D

Bringing this back from the dead..see I need to change my signature on here as well, get things updated.

So, cliff notes on the past few months.

I'm slacking on the blog, gonna need to tackle that tonight or tomorrow because I want to redirect the focus of it and reorganize, I've been learning some cool things in the kitchen and really want to help others learn to upgrade their bulk food prep game..so that's the direction it's going to be going.  My latest concoctions are ridiculously awesome sorbet recipes for post workout recovery..hell yeah.

Umm..first semester of school went to hell, there's a post about that in my blog, let's just say developing Anxiety disorder and Panic Attacks while being in a bad living situation (last roommate sucked, living on my own now) was a recipe for disaster.

I joined a gym tho, http://www.missoulagym.com

Got a new trainer.

Absolutely killing it.

I went 10 weeks at the start of the year without drinking alcohol.  Right now I'm doing it again as part of a cut, I just started week 4.  Burning fat like a champion so I can do a bulk in roughly 7 weeks or so.

Running a hiking group up here, largest and most active one in the area, 200 members, have some ideas to boost the membership through the roof.  I've conquered mountains.

That about covers it. :D

Wow! I read the beginning of your thread and this last post. What a journey you've had. 

I'd like to know more about the hiking group. Can you send me info? Thanks. 

Level: 2    Race: Human    Profession: Adventurer

STR: 2    DEX: 2    STA: 2  CON: 2    WIS: 2    CHA: 2

Waiting for next challenge to start

First Challenge (#40 - Adventurers)
 Goals:
 Workouts >5/wk, 8 Pullups, 20 Billable Hours/wk, Meditate 2x/wk, Keep drinks to <6/wk

How about another crazy update.

So today, I start my first real bulk.  I've been messing with my diet for a week to get used to the volume of food/macros, it's been fun, my toilet hates me tho.

Starting today I switch to 5 lifting days each week.

1 day dedicated to Bench Press and Accessory work around it
1 day dedicated to Sumo Deadlifts and Accessory work around it
1 day dedicated to Box Squats and Accessory work around it
2 days just Accessory work

I'm switching from doing harder hikes with my hiking group to running some beginner level hikes only so I can stay active on rest days but not risk injury/burnout.

Thinking about sprinkling in some Yin Yoga to help recovery (anybody have input on this? Do it on the big lifting days? Rest days?)

Big idea is to jump start my metabolism, I've been cutting so long my body needs a major change, and to put on some ridiculous mass.  I'm starting to see that my genetic potential is geared more towards getting big..so what the fuck, might as well do it, right?