Xenophonica's Battle Log

About to finish my first challenge (link in sig).

I've lost about 8lbs in these 6 weeks, and my next challenge will focus more on fitness and less on diet because I'm pretty certain that I'm finally on a good track there.

I am on a mission to lose 100+lbs, though in the end, the number isn't what matters to me. I just want to be healthier for myself and for my family. I'll be joining the Adventurers, though I think that I may eventually end up in Assassins or Warriors.

I'll try to post an update daily in here, and if not, I'll cover the days I miss :)

Level 1 Half-Orc | Class : Undetermined

STR 1.8 | STA 0.6 | DEX 0 | CON 3 | CHA 0.5 | WIS 2

MFP

Battle Log | NF Challenge #1 | #2

Femme Fatales

Things have been crazy in my household, from trying to prep for a yard sale, changes with my business, and so much more. Things are finally falling back into place, but the only thing I've not yet mastered is time for exercise. I make plenty of time for pinterest, and I need to reduce that time (that I obviously have) and drop at least 20-30 minutes of it into some exercise.

I've been stalking the forums without really getting involved much, but I'm hoping to start spending more time on them in anticipation of this next challenge. The first time I tried challenges on this site, I didn't even make it 2 weeks. I'm really proud of myself for doing the full 6 week challenge, and I want to improve on it by being on my game for the second one. I've got a long way to go but I know that I have what it takes to get there.

Level 1 Half-Orc | Class : Undetermined

STR 1.8 | STA 0.6 | DEX 0 | CON 3 | CHA 0.5 | WIS 2

MFP

Battle Log | NF Challenge #1 | #2

Femme Fatales