Your favourite lunches?

clandestine

Hey there, congratulations on your new job! - I have a few staples that keep me going, here's some ideas.

Salads - self explanatory, easy to whip up and keep in a lunch box.
Wraps - The same as above, but substitute a tortilla for some deli meat, perhaps some ham. I also like to wrap stuff in salad :).
Nuts and Fruit - more of a snack but probably more satiating than a salad.
Skewers - adds a little variety! Make some chicken kebabs!
Soup - in a flask. Yum.
Cold Casseroles - So that's Paleo stews or curries left over from the previous night - I enjoy eating them cold for lunch the next day!

I also try to include cold potato in my diet for a helping of resistant starch, so often I'll make some chips (blanch them for 3-4 minutes then put them in the oven for 20 minutes on highest heat) and take them to work. Hope this helped!

Paleo enthusiast, Part-time hobbit, Z fighter, Kokiron, Westerosian and Jedi. Quite a CV. Find me at www.paleocastle.com.

Congrats on the new job! This is what I eat almost every day at work. I pick a protein like chicken, ground beef or tuna, about about 4-6oz. I top that with diced avocado (1/2-1, depending on size). I bring some romaine lettuce to eat as a 'wrap' or just eat both separately. Then on the side I'll have some streamed veggies like carrots, cauliflower, brussel sprounts, broccoli or zucchini. I choose at least two types of vegetables and usually put some grass fed butter on top, obviously optional.

Valkyrie Grace

Gatherer of Souls

Battlelog

Current Challenge