Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

Brit_JK mom I choose you! -Throws pokemon ball- [emoji14]layful:

Dude, I'm super-slow on checking boards right now. Thank you so much! The dice tower is amazing! Especially bc I received several new dice games! [emoji318] [emoji319] [emoji456]

Sent from a Galaxy, far, far away

Atlantean Ranger

Epic Quest Level 4

"Remember - I'm still the king of the Seven Seas!  And if I wish I can command all the creatures of the sea to attack you - at once!"

I'm glad you liked your gifts.  And I'm glad they arrived before Christmas and not tomorrow as the shippers web site had me believe they would.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Dude, I'm super-slow on checking boards right now. Thank you so much! The dice tower is amazing! Especially bc I received several new dice games! [emoji318] [emoji319] [emoji456]

Sent from a Galaxy, far, far away

I'm glad that you liked it! I might consider getting one for myself =) I seen that on your wishlist and was like HAVE TO BUY! I would have loved to gather more stuff for you but the cost of shipping ate up the $50. I would have loved to box it myself, and add little gadgets with the box. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Zendikara

Level 1

Night Elf Adventurer

STR  2 ||  DEX  1 ||  STA 1 || CON 1 ||WIS 9 || CHA 3

Between Heaven and Hell

Nerfiwrich challenge

Previous Challenges =11/10/14

Goal: Pay off Visa

12%
12%

I could have skipped through the post, but who got me for Secret Santa? Thank you so much for the Harry Potter boxed book set! I used to have them all growing up, but they got lost in the many moves growing up, and I've been meaning to repurchase them =)

• Like 1

Zendikara

Level 1

Night Elf Adventurer

STR  2 ||  DEX  1 ||  STA 1 || CON 1 ||WIS 9 || CHA 3

Between Heaven and Hell

Nerfiwrich challenge

Previous Challenges =11/10/14

Goal: Pay off Visa

12%
12%

So sorry I didn't get to post until now. I'm not online much when I'm at home, I kept meaning to come online and post about my gifts, but the past week has been crazy busy.

The last part of gifts arrived Christmas Eve, and I love them! Everything was covered in origami animals. :tongue: I received a homemade (yay for homemade gifts!) Deadpool quote mug, several comic books from the Avengers Fear Itself series, sidewalk chalk, a box FULL of little random items (including a hair barrette, several rings, nail polish and mustache stickers), and some hot chocolate. :D Thanks Santa! Sorry for taking so long to post!

10264971_10204834136884800_4252500924226

Current Challenge: Late start, but here at last.

Level 6 Magikarp

Past Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5

My NF Character and Epic Quest!

So sorry I didn't get to post until now. I'm not online much when I'm at home, I kept meaning to come online and post about my gifts, but the past week has been crazy busy.

The last part of gifts arrived Christmas Eve, and I love them! Everything was covered in origami animals. :tongue: I received a homemade (yay for homemade gifts!) Deadpool quote mug, several comic books from the Avengers Fear Itself series, sidewalk chalk, a box FULL of little random items (including a hair barrette, several rings, nail polish and mustache stickers), and some hot chocolate. :D Thanks Santa! Sorry for taking so long to post!

10264971_10204834136884800_4252500924226

You're welcome dear. I happy to hear you liked it. :D

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Finally got the last part of my gift! Apparently I got it a while ago but the building office never gave me a notice. Luckily I had to go ask them a question and after talking to the person working there she remembered that she had a package for me. Two packages, in fact! But anyway, the point is...

I got a House Tyrell sigil mug! I loooooove mugs for some reason, I have so many and most of them have some sort of TV show logo or reference on them, so this will be a perfect addition to my collection! House Tyrell is my favorite from Game of Thrones but so often they're left out in merchandise which is frustrating, so I'm super excited about this! I can't wait to drink some of my new coffee (which I have been enjoying very much) out of my Tyrell mug while reading about Pawnee.

Thanks Santa!

Current challenge: Respawn Time!