Nerdmas Secret Santa 2014

I'll see if i can go back in and edit my wishlist and update the descriptions.  Thanks everyone!

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

I've noticed that several people have posted T-shirts on their wish lists (including myself), if you're asking for clothing, can you please post your size here? I'd hate to draw someone's name and then send them a T-shirt that doesn't fit! My myself, I'm a 2x in most shirt sizes. I've been trying to include it on the end of the description for the shirts I picked, but when I was looking through other people's lists I noticed some people hadn't listed the sizes.

so.... you COULD send a pm to the person that is chosen for you... and it's anonymous and aske them... if you get someone who listed clothing as a wish :)

elfster has a lot of functionality :) 

I'm in too!   I tried to add some NF Tees to my list but it wasn't very friendly.  let the record state that I am extremely interested in the NF women's tank (XL) and the women's shield Tee (XL).  Anyone happen to know if the sizes on NF gear runs small or large?

I find they run a little small but I tend to wear men's styles instead of womens (I don't like the neck on women's clothing)... so I wear a 1ishX... (and in reg clothes I wear between M-L

BUT.... I wear anywhere between a M - 2X depending on brand and how old it is and and and and and and :P

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

so.... you COULD send a pm to the person that is chosen for you... and it's anonymous and aske them... if you get someone who listed clothing as a wish :)

elfster has a lot of functionality :) 

I find they run a little small but I tend to wear men's styles instead of womens (I don't like the neck on women's clothing)... so I wear a 1ishX... (and in reg clothes I wear between M-L

BUT.... I wear anywhere between a M - 2X depending on brand and how old it is and and and and and and :P

what Jenn neglected to mention, is that she doesnt wear them loose or baggy, ;) I dont like shirts that are even remotely tight, and have both a 1x and 2x of the mens NF tees (shield tee and green tee) and only the 2x even is remotely loose, and I generally wear a 2x basic mens tee from somewhere like Walmart and they are baggy. So if you like them loose definitely size up.

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Um. .... I don't like them skin tight ;) just snug. ... gotta show off them gains

• Like 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I should make sure my list is up to date eh??

Spoiler

You could ask them like six questions to throw them off your trail ;)

I only knew it because I participated last year

• Like 1

Spoiler

I didn't realize that it would send an anonymous PM.  Only bad thing about that though is then they know you're getting them a shirt, and part of the fun is the surprise. :) Although you could ask for shirt size then send something else, :lol:

Really? YES!

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Woot woot

• Like 1

Spoiler

If I don't get a chance to work on it tonight I totally will Monday when I'm at work. ... I'm going to Boston to run a Spartan this weekend

Spoiler