Insanity: Warrior Monk

So, the fat loss idea was a total failure. I managed to eat less, but the priority of trying to find a source of income took over and I ended up working out less than I had planned, so I balanced everything out and ended up going nowhere BF% wise. I've stepped back, regrouped, and am attacking with a new plan, and me being the way I am, failure simply means I need to go harder and more strict.  That said, I'm going to start another 10 week cycle of Cube, plus I'm going to go on a strict diet. My phone will have alarms letting me know when to do certain thing (Eat, Gym, Make food, Chores, etc..)

I've got 15 pounds of chicken for the next week, 10 of that is going to be crockpot shredded and the other 5 will be for other meals. My plan is to still do the fasting thing, while eating 4 meals in the eating window, along with a trip to the gym 4 days a week, with a possible venture into doing some yoga a couple days a week. I already know I can keep up with the Cube schedule and the Yoga would be earlier in the day so we'll see.

2 cups of chicken per meal, 4 meals a day will get me my protein within 960 Calories. I'll have to fill in another 1,040 to 1,540 calories per day. I might include one meal of eggs for this purpose, I'll have to do some math after this post.

and damn... so I just checked my veggies to see what I had there. One good size tub of veggies is... one serving and 35 calories. So there's a minor kink there I'll have to iron out tomorrow, but any calorie deficit that I don't want can be made up with Avacado oil, Olive oil, and butter... also have a few vinegars for flavor.

I also have my BCAA drink, my preworkout and multivitamins...

Insanity checking out... may update as it goes on. :-)

• Like 3

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

So after putting it down on electrons here, I went back to the notebook, did some math, did some tweaking and here's the plan for the next 30 days foodwise. I'll have to go buy some eggs...and maybe some salsa.

Meal 1 - Salad with 2 cups shredded chicken (Spices available), 2 tbsp oil (Either olive or avocado), Whatever veggies and vinegar I want to throw in

Meal 2 - Salad with 2 cups shredded chicken (Spices available), 2 tbsp oil (Either olive or avocado), Whatever veggies and vinegar I want to throw in

Meal 3 - 6 Eggs (spices available)

Meal 4 - Salad with 2 cups shredded chicken (Spices available), 2 tbsp oil (Either olive or avocado), Whatever veggies and vinegar I want to throw in

Not counting the veggies I'll be at:

1900 Calories

207 Grams protein

0 Grams carbs

75 Grams fat

I'm not limiting myself on veggies, this meal plan is the best kind for me. Simple base, but lots of variety available.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Best of luck with the new plan!

Thanks, first day was kinda off, had to make due since I had no chicken cooked, so I'll consider today official day 1 since it went off without a hitch. Only off plan thing was a Kickstart, but I'm ok with that since all I had was that menu above, and water...

The schedule is kinda nice too, I can either break between meals 2 and 3, or I go to the gym between meals 3 and 4 (In 8 hours). So my stomach gets a chance to do it's thing for a bit before more food shows up.

• Like 1

My first challenge

So... 5 days, chicken is gone, ended up being more or less 13.3 ounces per meal (Gonna need more chicken, or meat), with a total of 12 chicken meals and 4 eggs meals.

Weight started at about 217 (Hovered around here)

BF% started at about 29% (Also hovered around here)

Weight is now 213 after eating

BF% is now close to 27%

2 Workouts done, a third one tomorrow, was going to do just some basic 5x5 to get back up to my working weights and that's going well.

• Like 3

My first challenge

I want more updates here.

Everything is on hold, trying to get a business up and running is proving more than enough for one person at the moment. Still trying to eat as good as I can, and an occasional trip to the gym is keeping me going, but right now the business is my priority.

So your update is this... https://www.facebook.com/AngularVelocityDesigns/

:-D

My first challenge

Potentially, you could be in the designer rape-whistle business.

Cool pens.

Lol...there's a lady that does stuff like that in my vendor group. Damsel in Defense...

My first challenge