What's Everyone Playing?

I've really had to cut back on the gaming for the last six months, I occasionally get a couple of hours to replay Dishonored (having completed it without killing anyone I'm really enjoying just slaughtering everything that moves to get the high chaos ending) but I'm hoping that I'm earning lots of future gaming hours from my wife for when Watch Dogs comes out. I've even refrained from making fun of her when she watches Coronation Street so that she'll let me spend a few evenings a week kicking some pixelated arses and maybe even turn a blind eye if I were to invest in a next gen console sometime in the new year.

My go to games are Skyrim and Minecraft... but I'm researching EVE Online as a possible new add-on.

I may be insanely biased but EVE is awesomesauce. The learning "curve" is actually a cliff (there's an EVE-O thread further down in this forum), but if you like sci-fi and spaceships (particularly exploding ones), EVE is just jazzy. ;-)

Insert witty & pithy saying here.

I've been playing Skyrim to kill some time waiting for GTAV, but after hearing about and getting excited as hell for the Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter I tracked down an old copy of the Mega Man Anniversary Collection. I'm going to play the hell out of Mega Man 1-8.

Till GTA V drops anyway.

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

I'm also considering getting back into Civilization 5 when winter break comes around. That is the most addicting game I've ever played. I almost failed a class because of it, and I kind of loved every second of it. Nothing puts a bigger smile on my face then watching Ghandi's annoying war elephants get blown apart by my stealth bombers, or crushed by the heal of my Giant Death Robot.

How does it compare to 4? I only have 4, and love it atm, been addicted to it for far too long, though I've some people say that V isn't as good compared...?

for a week now i am strongly addicted to EVE Online again. 

Now I am moving into 0.0 Providence, which will tell you absoloutely nothing, if you never played eve before. ^^

Good luck out in 0.0. 

Hope you have a strong corp or alliance ties to survive out there :) 

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Aside from a complete playthrough of skyrim WITH expansions...
I am playing a lot more EVE Online lately.

Also... I just got myself a USB controller thingy. Logitech F310.

So I'm itching to play some games I have in my library that were poorly ported from console to PC (so I've put off playing them)... such as Assassin's Creed.

I've never played with a console controller before... always been a mouse/keyboard gal. Wish me luck.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

How does it compare to 4? I only have 4, and love it atm, been addicted to it for far too long, though I've some people say that V isn't as good compared...?

I was going to add Civ V as my current game. I've been a fan of the franchise for YEARS and V is my favorite. I feel like it is the most complete of the games, particularly with the Gods expansion. I have always favored playing a religious "Holy War" style game, so I have enjoyed that, but it is ignorable enough for gamers that don't care for it.

I am hit or miss on the City States, depending on the tack of game I am aiming to play. They do add a new, and well integrated, dimension to the game.

"If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, play is y and z is keeping your mouth shut." -Albert Einstein

"So once you know what the question actually is, you'll know what the answer means." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just started checking Marvel Heroes if anyone plays.

Could use some advice on the progression trees and what not in it though, this stuff is insane compared for WoW/Diablo.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

That's probably impossible to give.  They rework a large amount of heroes almost every patch.  The upside is you get free respecs when that happens.

Ugh I was worried about that. I have a feeling this game will keep my attention as long as the Facebook one did.

Level 5 Viking Berserker

Str: 10 | Dex: 10 | Stam: 8 | Con: 15 | Wis: 18 | Cha: 12

Battle Log || Current Challenge Log

Fitocracy | My Fitness Pal | Runkeeper

Twitter | Xbox Live: ravnos13 | PSN: CrawlingChaos13

Nintendo ID | Steam ID | Battle.net: ravnos#1547

Picked up Lego Batman 2, Rampage: Total Destruction and Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. My son and I have been playing a lot of SSBB and Rampage. I've been playing a lot of Batman 2... I'm pretty simple when it comes to the video games. I play Diablo II when I have a few hours to spare. Other than that, I play analog games like Uno, Farkle and the like with the family. My 2 year old thinks that every roll in Farkle is a great roll by the way she reacts. It's great.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge