What's Everyone Playing?

I thought batman was pants, finished it in 10hrs or so, including all but the riddler side quests. Fun enough game but very samey and too short, for such a supposedly massive game it is tiny compared to assassins creed.

Currently at 89% sync on AC:revelations. Big fun right there, good story line. Also a big fan of how the multi player has a continuance of the single player story line and is the only proper multi player i know of to have a proper story progression.

Also playing Gears of war 3 for fun, not much better than blowing someones head off with a sawn off at close range!

Skyrim is on my to do list, with possible forray into COD:MW3 at some point.

The only antidote,

is blood, sweat and hope

and a blueprint to save us from what we have become.

'we work in the dark to serve the light'

I've been playing my way through UFC 2010 recently. Have completed a lot of the achievements. Just need to do the online ones now, which is proving to be difficult. It's an older game now and there doesn't seem to be many people still playing it online. The few that are around are people who have dedicated a hell of a lot of time to it and I can barely get in a few shots before I'm swiftly beaten. Not many less experienced around.

Also, I got LA Noire for Christmas so will be turning my attention to that next.

Did the rest of NF get any good games for Christmas?

Follow me on Twitter: @garth_green

I've been playing my way through UFC 2010 recently. Have completed a lot of the achievements. Just need to do the online ones now, which is proving to be difficult. It's an older game now and there doesn't seem to be many people still playing it online. The few that are around are people who have dedicated a hell of a lot of time to it and I can barely get in a few shots before I'm swiftly beaten. Not many less experienced around.

Also, I got LA Noire for Christmas so will be turning my attention to that next.

Did the rest of NF get any good games for Christmas?

I caved and bought myself Skyrim just before Xmas (it was on offer :D). I had planned to hold off until my exams were over in a couple of weeks time but I'd had a long two weeks at the end of term with a lot of deadlines and decided to reward myself. Played a ton of it so far and absolutely love it, it's been a nice to be able to relax and play it for a few hours in the evening after revising all day

I'm really caught up playing the campaigns in Battle for Wesnoth (wesnoth.org).

It's a free, open-source hex-based strategy game. If you don't want to play on easy mode, the learning curve is pretty steep, but there are some good online walk-throughs to help you out.

I've been hooked since 2009. It's the next best thing to a table-top game, IMHO!

I just started FFX for the 3rd time. It's the only game worth playing at my place, the ps3 lives with my bf. We keep meaning to start either la noire or red dead redemption but we always forget we own them until it's super late and we are incapable of focusing on them. Neither of us is good at fps so we own COD but it sadly sits ignored.

And in this existence, I'll stay persistent

And I'll make a difference, and I will have lived it- MFTP

Battle Log

APB: Reloaded (joker server, Character: Sharpie) I'm a glutton for punishment.. and I also play NWN 2 on realms of Cormyr server. Those are my main two but BF4 is looking nice, and a few MMO's that are on the horizon.. but they don't seem to hold my attention anymore. That being said WOD, TESO, and EQNEXT all look great.

Race: Half-Elf

Class: Ranger

Level: 0

6 week challenge: 1st

-"Sic Vis Pacem Parabellum- If you want peace, prepare for war."

Currently hitting my handhelds a little more and bringing back an old favorite.

Monster Hunter!  Sweet great swords almighty I love this series.  Total series playtime is up near the 7k hours... I may have a problem.  I've also been really impressed with the new Fire Emblem: Awakening, Luigi's Mansion, and I'm wanting to try out the new Animal Crossing.

Have been tooting around with Company of Heroes 2 but I'm just bad at this style of RTS.  Seriously one of the few games I'll have to play on easy for a while.  Is anyone getting into the hype for Wildstar?  I have a few friends who are trying to get me into it.  I really like the dev team mentality and execution but I always get bored with MMO's after a month or two.

Level 1 Warforged: Neophyte of the Empty Hand

“The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.â€

Skyrim. Again. I waited until the steam sale to get the expansions... but decided I wanted to make a new character and do a complete play through with the new content.

Sword and board for the first time. Usually stuck to archery/sneak characters in the past. I think I like being a tank type better though. Sorta going for a paladin.. specializing a bit in restoration magic, as well.

Primal Chai
Race: Human | Class: Adventurer

[Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."  - Christopher Hitchens

I was playing Skyrim again until my save game corrupted 30 hours in (no matter what I did the cells wouldn't load properly, couldn't use the console to fix it, if I used the COC command it moved me but the new cell had the same problem and my nearest save that would successfully load was 5 hours prior to this point, a pity that I had an uncharacteristically long run of stability out of it thus I didn't need to load a game). I may have had a bit of a paddy and deleted it all. 

Since then I switched my attention to;

Saints Row the Third (PC version if anyone wants to drop in on my game), trying to 100% it before Saints Row 4 comes out.

Crusader Kings 2 (love me some grand strategy)

FTL

Kerbal Space Program

Got sucked back into the MInecraft black hole recently >_< I don't think I'll ever fully escape that addiction!

Skyrim is a typical on again/off again love affair: way too much time spent together, things become routine, you start to feel burned out and catch yourself eyeing newer games, until finally something little just sets you off and the whole thing blows up in one grand explosion. You spend a month or two celebrating your freedom, but you catch yourself thinking about it more and more until finally you can't help but take a tentative peek at your last save, and the whole romance is set alight once again. :P

Jonny2284, my fiance' is an avid Kerbanite (Kerbanaut? Kerbaphile?) Love watching him play but it's a little complicated for my tastes.

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Minecraft, 'cause that's the only thing my laptop will run! Once I get the desktop set up I'm installing The Secret World, and that will probably consume my life...

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

My currently active games are:

Rayman Origins   -  This game is disturbingly fun for me.  Very smash and/or slap-happy.

Minecraft - Like always.

But I've also got to get a character up an running for an upcoming pathfinder campaign.  Still stuck on that.  I've got that I want to be a Gnome, but I haven't picked a class and still don't have a back story that will bring me into our starter town.   I should get to work on that...  :S

Rebel: Lifting bars and bells, studying Uechi-ryu, training handstands.

Currently still trying to finish a challenge... three years later!

This game looks a lot like a bizarre hybrid of Harvest Moon and Minecraft.

Jonny2284, my fiance' is an avid Kerbanite (Kerbanaut? Kerbaphile?) Love watching him play but it's a little complicated for my tastes.

It's easy enough to pick up and play despite how it looks, there's some excellent youtube tutorials to make up for the pathetic ingame ones and everything from there is just having fun and experimenting.

It's not like it's rocket science :) 

Any other trophy hunters out there?

I'm really exited as am only 1 trophy away from getting platinum in the last of us :)

Love Skyrim, I only got into gaming 1-2 years ago and it was because of skyrim and fallout 3 :) still got the sky dlc to do :)

Not much for trophy hunting but The Last of Us was such a good game. It was actually quite challenging, which I like. Not enough hard adventure games these days. Skyrim is amazing too! I'm actually tempted to start a new game. The replay value in that thing...

Just started Ni No Kuni. Its fun but a little slow.

Am i really outgrowing JRPGs?!?!?!

I'm also playing Ni no Kuni.

How far into the game are you? It does pick up a little after a few hours. I'm up to about 32 hours now (almost done, so if you don't bother with all sidequests/errands (I did quite a few, but definitely not all) it's not that long of a game, actually) and while I've really enjoyed it I'm now mostly playing to just finish the story. I think what I love most are the visuals ^^; It is just very pretty indeed. Story-wise there are a lot of better RPGs out there. I do think they managed to make it feel Ghibli-movie like successfully, which is definitely an achievement :)

level 10 wood elf assassin

Intro1st challenge | .... | 6th | 7th | 8th | 9th | 10th | Current @ warriors