Hanging out in Between

We've been having bizarrely nice weather despite the time of year.  I have not been taking advantage of it by walking, and will likely be too busy to do so until for the next few weeks.  However I've decided that if the weather holds after the new year, I need to walking an extra mile a day, at the very least. Regardless, of what else I'm doing, or how cold it does get.  I should be getting a new coat for Christmas, so even if it gets cold again, I'll be able to do walk a bit.    

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Str- 18, Dex-12, Sta-10, Con-23, Wis-88, Cha-47

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

let's see:  two week progess

week 1:

workouts: 0/2, PLs- 2/5, water-2/7

Week 2. 

workouts: 0/2, PLs: 2/5, water-6/7

so some improvement, at least on the water.  But now the water intake has to go up to five glasses a day.

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog

Yesterday:

no workout, PL-19, only three glasses of water.

Not sure what I think about the new challenge rules.  On the one hand, it takes 6 weeks to make/break a habit, so I'm worried that the four week challenges won't help people create new healthy behaviors as much as a six week challenges.

On the other hand, the whole reason I came to battle log land is the six week-ers weren't fitting well with my schedules; and under the new format I could participate in the challenges again.  It's making me rethink some things.    

• Like 1

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog

I'm crazy behind on the boards.

Please link me when you've got a challenge!

I'm so proud of you for the mre!

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

New thread is up: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/76094-ladylydia-gets-back-in-the-game/

I'm think I'm still going to use this thread to keep track of monthly measurements, so they aren't spread across a bunch of threads.

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Current Battlelog