• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

[Level 1] Assassin Initiates (Chat/Q&A)

My Assassiperation is definitely both Hermoine because she's incredibly smart and always essential

hermione_dh_by_zsorzset-d2zigbc.gif

I never thought of Hermione as an assassin. HOW DID I NOT THINK OF THAT?

She's amazing.

• Like 2

So now that we've finished the first three weeks, do we leave the initiates and go on to the main Assassins group?

Also, I found this, which is awesome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R15yam8DkBw

Nope!  You stick with the initiates/the level 1 rebels until the end of your first 6 week challenge!  Then, next challenge you join us as a shiny, newly minted level 2 Assassin!

• Like 3

Pull-ups primarily use your back muscles so increasing your biceps and triceps will only get you so far. What type of equipment can you access? If you have a pull-up bar, you could work on the progression from startbodyweight. Another option would be to work on bodyweight rows (also shown on startbodyweight) or to do bent over dumbbell rows with something that will allow you to increase the weight overtime (milk jug, backpack). For any of these you'll want to focus on using your lats and lower traps.

ok...will follow startbodyweight progressions...thanks

• Like 1

Hello :)

I want to be an Assassin too. I have the wearing black part down, but everything else needs work! Work which I started today! (BBWW)

I know I'm really late joining, but couldn't wait another day to respawn (started this quest alone 2 years ago... then rested up for a year and a half ;) ).

I really just want to be Lighting from FF13 (but be me as well, however that works). Strong mentally and physically, the endurance of a marathon runner, super badass with a Blazefire Saber, introverted, loner, a bit sarcastic, organised, with a no-excuses attitude. Super awesome.

When I was a kid I wanted to be She-Ra. I had the outfit and the sword (though sadly not the unicorn). I'd have sword fights with the dude that lived up the road. I miss that! Not the being 5 part, just the thinking I could be an actual super hero when I grow up, and yeah, the sword too :)

Also, I'd already decided I wanted to be Starbuck from BSG, until I saw that she can do decline push ups, I hadn't even realised such a thing existed, then I was all "... why can I not do that?!!?!". Well, I made it to 2x10 knee push ups today, so maybe by the end of next year ;)

Sorry for lack of pics right now but I'm using my phone.

Really like this thread! Overwhelming amounts of Assaspiration!

• Like 3

Lightning!  Not a bad inspiration at all! ;)

I love those games even if they make me scream at my screen a lot.

You're here, and that is already awesome!  An Assassin is never late. ;)

• Like 2

Hey guys, would-be assassin turning up late to the party!

I love gymnastics, high ropes, archery, jumping and climbing (I can list accomplished tree-climber in my credentials). I'm not entirely out of shape, but quite weak which is frustrating. The last high ropes course I went on I had to bomb out, not because the challenges got too much but because I couldn't quite pull myself hand-over-hand up an inclined cable.

I'm in this to build stamina primarily, and to be able to do awesome things with my body. My inspirations would include the female gymnast who completed the Ninja Warrior course the other day (sorry, I really should look her name up) because I saw that and said, wow! That's what I want to be able to do! I've got the attitude, just need the strength, skills and flexibility :) Also, Catwoman cos she's cool.

I'm starting out with the BBWW (and loving it), working up to proper push ups, and also digging into Paleo at the same time.

Good luck all!

• Like 2

Hey guys, would-be assassin turning up late to the party!

I love gymnastics, high ropes, archery, jumping and climbing (I can list accomplished tree-climber in my credentials). I'm not entirely out of shape, but quite weak which is frustrating. The last high ropes course I went on I had to bomb out, not because the challenges got too much but because I couldn't quite pull myself hand-over-hand up an inclined cable.

I'm in this to build stamina primarily, and to be able to do awesome things with my body. My inspirations would include the female gymnast who completed the Ninja Warrior course the other day (sorry, I really should look her name up) because I saw that and said, wow! That's what I want to be able to do! I've got the attitude, just need the strength, skills and flexibility :) Also, Catwoman cos she's cool.

I'm starting out with the BBWW (and loving it), working up to proper push ups, and also digging into Paleo at the same time.

Good luck all!

Welcome to the party LilLucia!  Glad you joined!

I love Ninja Warrior too! It is definitely one of my inspirations for being an assassin. 

• Like 1