• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hazard

[Level 1] Assassin Initiates (Chat/Q&A)

Always thought the Naruto crew were pretty cool (specifically Naruto himself, Neji, and Hinata--bad ass in the face of major challenges, each of them), and the soundtrack is an AWESOME motivator during my lifts. I'm a Warrior through-and-through, but will be lurking around Assassin-land looking for fun ways to apply the strength I'm building (slowly), and am considering cross-training. Climbing and gymnastics are looking pretty attractive.

• Like 1

Ooooh if we'er talking anime, then for sure Yoruichi!

257503-censor1_super.jpg

Love her.  Love her chiseled arm muscles, too.  Love her well-muscled thighs.

Ch__403_Yoruichi_Motivational_by_Divine_

Love how strong she looks in the era of "let's make females look as waiflike as possible."

tl;dr, anime and manga assassinspo totally counts!!!!!!

• Like 1

Ooooh if we'er talking anime, then for sure Yoruichi!

I'd make an argument that simply her (real) introduction in Bleach makes her a candidate. Talk about taking everyone by surprise. People(?) with skills come in all sizes.

• Like 1

I'd make an argument that simply her (real) introduction in Bleach makes her a candidate. Talk about taking everyone by surprise. People(?) with skills come in all sizes.

Absolutely.  I love her whatever form she's in. ;)  She was my favorite..... well, her and Yachiru.  Because there's something about the tiny girl who terrifies everyone that just makes me giddy.

Maybe I like characters whose names start in Y?

Hey Initiates, you made it through your first challenge. 

First off - congrats!!!  It takes a lot of effort to make changes, especially healthy ones!!!

Second - relax a LITTLE during the break, but don't let everything go to heck over the holidays.  See how well your new habits hold when you are not recording and reporting results. 

See you next year!

• Like 1

Who is your Assassin inspiration? (Assasspiration?!?)

My Assasspiration comes from several things. I have absolutely loved the Assassins Creed games. And one of my all time favorite game characters happens to be Ezio Auditore! (I don't care if someone else has picked him already! :P ).

4dcf0a1b6eec6554cc8f4ffcfedfb665.jpg

Another inspiring person to me is my friend Chris. He started his days as my best friends younger brother. Several years younger than myself as well. I got him interested in track and field in high school. He went on to earn scholarships in pole vaulting. While away at school he discovered parkour. He trains regularly. He also got into the American Ninja Warrior competition. It just shows that with a lot of hard work and dedication to something that anyone in the world (including YOU) can do something amazing!

He also got into the American Ninja Warrior competition.

Sweet!  I love that show.  (Well, aside from the 5 minutes or so they spend talking about people's lives.  I'm an action person.  Just show me their obstacle runs! :D)

Anyway, this is an old thread.  From the last 6-week challenge period.  If you check the forum layout, you'll see this subforum is listed under "previous challenge" forums.

Click this link to go to our Assassin Initiate group for the newest Challenge period.

• Like 1